Author Topic: [Announcements from the Gendarmerie]  (Read 93157 times)

slash

• Dark Lord
Re: [Announcements from the Gendarmerie]
« Reply #275 on: April 23, 2021, 06:12:13 PM »

⚜ MANDAT DE COMPARUTION! ⚜

ALUSAND FERSQUING is hereby summoned to the Gendarmerie de Port-à-Lucine. She has SEVEN DAYS to present herself to Caporal Boucher or another gendarme.

Pour la République,
 ⚜ THE GENDARMERIE NATIONALE DE DEMENTLIEU ⚜   
"My soul is overflowing with obeisant reverence, and Your Most Illustrious Excellency of benignity, to you I most humbly bow." -Francesco Ferdinando Alfieri.

slash

• Dark Lord
« Reply #276 on: April 23, 2021, 06:18:18 PM »

ASSIGNATION!

FOR THE CRIMES OF ASSAULTING OFFICERS OF THE DEMENTLIEUSE MILITARY, THE DISSEMINATION OF SEDITIOUS MATERIALS TO THE PUBLIC, THE FALSE IMPRISONMENT OF DEMENTLIEUSE CITIZENS, THE ERECTING OF UNSANCTIONED AND ILLEGAL CONTRABAND CHECKPOINTS, THE CREATION OF HAZARDS UPON THE HIGHWAY, THE BEARING OF ARMS AGAINST THE REPUBLIC OF DEMENTLIEU AND HER CITIZENS, ATTEMPTED MURDER, AND INSURRECTION

FELIX TOURE, is hereby declared WANTED.

A man with long brown hair and stubble on his face. He frequently sets up illegal blockades in the Quartier Ouvrier and makes use of traps.

Let it be known that any who offers aid or succour to this fugitive shall be themselves guilty of an offence.

A bounty of 25,000 Dementlieuse Solars is offered for the capture of Felix Toure, DEAD OR ALIVE.

Pour la République,
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 04:54:34 PM by slash »
"My soul is overflowing with obeisant reverence, and Your Most Illustrious Excellency of benignity, to you I most humbly bow." -Francesco Ferdinando Alfieri.

slash

• Dark Lord
« Reply #277 on: April 28, 2021, 05:00:58 PM »

ASSIGNATION!

FOR THE CRIMES OF LIBEL, ESPIONAGE, AND INSURRECTION

GUY MAURICE, a.k.a. "BLACK JACQUES", is hereby declared WANTED.

A Dementlieuse man who is clean-shaven and has short, dark brown hair. He has been spotted stalking individuals in black leathers with a black tricorne hat and two matching shortswords.

Let it be known that any who offers aid or succour to this fugitive shall be themselves guilty of an offence.

A bounty of 5,000 Dementlieuse Solars is offered for the capture of Guy Maurice, ALIVE.

Pour la République,

slash

• Dark Lord
« Reply #278 on: April 29, 2021, 01:24:30 AM »

⚜ BANNISSEMENT! ⚜

For the crime of ESPIONAGE, and for her consortation with numerous ENEMIES OF THE STATE, the foreign woman known as ALUSAND FERSQUING is hereby BANISHED from the Serene Republic of Dementlieu, on penalty of death should she ever attempt to return!

She has dark hair, and her skin is a dusky brown complexion. She is a known practitioner of the Arcane Sciences, and has what appear to be milky-white eyes. Should you see her within the borders of our fair country, notify a member of the Gendarmerie IMMEDIATELY!

Pour le Republique,
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 01:53:29 AM by slash »

slash

• Dark Lord
« Reply #279 on: May 10, 2021, 07:36:57 PM »
⚜ ATTENTION! ⚜

The individual known as ALUSAND FERSQUING, sentenced to banishment from the lands of Dementlieu for past crimes, has returned to the city of Port-a-Lucine as designated ENVOY OF BLAUSTEIN.

In consideration to her newly-appointed diplomatic status, Mlle. Fersquing will be offered safe passage within the country as her duties necessitate.

Let it be known that this withholding of judgement does not constitute a pardon; her sentence stands and her banishment will resume upon the conclusion of her duties as envoy.

Pour la République,
[/quote]

Heresyteller

• The Underworld
  • Undead Slayer
  • "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
« Reply #280 on: May 11, 2021, 05:58:16 PM »

The Individual known as Simone Brosse is hereby summoned to the Gendarmerie de Port-à-Lucine. He have THREE DAYS to present himself to a member of the Gendarmerie Nationale de Dementlieu.

Pour la République,

slash

• Dark Lord
« Reply #281 on: May 12, 2021, 01:28:00 AM »

The Individual known as Simone Brosse is hereby summoned to the Gendarmerie de Port-à-Lucine. He have THREE DAYS to present himself to a member of the Gendarmerie Nationale de Dementlieu.

Pour la République,

slash

• Dark Lord
« Reply #282 on: May 25, 2021, 06:11:52 PM »
⚜ ATTENTION! ⚜

Let is be known that the Serene Republique de Dementlieu is a SOVEREIGN NATION, and DOES NOT ENFORCE FOREIGN BOUNTIES within Her borders.

Any attempts to fulfill foreign bounties upon residents of Dementlieu within Her borders will be seen as a CHALLENGE TO THIS SOVEREIGNTY, and any crimes committed in the process of attempting to fulfill foreign bounties within Dementlieu will be PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.

Pour la République,

slash

• Dark Lord
« Reply #283 on: June 03, 2021, 07:28:58 PM »

ASSIGNATION!

FOR THE CRIMES OF ASSAULTING OFFICERS OF THE DEMENTLIEUSE MILITARY, ATTEMPTED MURDER, MURDER, AND INSURRECTION

NATHAN BLAKE, is hereby declared an enemy of the state and is now WANTED.

A Mordentish man wearing Dementlieuese finery with long black hair and beard. He has been seen in the sailing the seas in a galleon with a skull and crossbones on a red flag.

A bounty of 25,000 Dementlieuse Solars is offered for the capture of Nathan Blake, DEAD OR ALIVE.

Pour la République,

slash

• Dark Lord
« Reply #284 on: June 10, 2021, 05:09:12 PM »

ALUSAND FERSQUING is hereby summoned to the Gendarmerie de Port-à-Lucine. She has THREE DAYS to present herself to Sargent-Inspecteur Boucher.

Pour la République,

« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 08:32:24 PM by slash »

Devil's Moon

• Society of the Erudite
  • Undead Master
  • Master of Stars
« Reply #285 on: July 23, 2021, 02:37:08 PM »

ALUSAND FERSQUING is hereby summoned to the Gendarmerie de Port-à-Lucine. She has SEVEN DAYS to present herself to Sergent-Inspecteur Boucher or another gendarme.

Pour la République,

slash

• Dark Lord
« Reply #286 on: July 24, 2021, 04:56:55 AM »
⚜ MILLICE NATIONALE ASSIGNATION! ⚜

Let it be known that the LEVÉE EXTRAORDINAIRE has come to an end, and the National Militia of the Republic of Dementlieu is hereby DEACTIVATED. All standing millice are ordered to report to the Gendarmerie building in the Quartier Savant to turn in their uniforms within SEVEN DAYS.

The Gendarmerie Nationale de Dementlieu thanks the diligent citizens of the Republique for their BRAVERY, their SACRIFICE, and their SERVICE TO THEIR COUNTRY.

In this era of peace, may we lead our Grande Republique to new heights of prosperity.

Pour la République,

herkles

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #287 on: August 07, 2021, 06:14:49 PM »
⚜ ATTENTION! ⚜

Those who are leasing any one of the properties through the government will be contacted by a member of the Gendarmerie Nationale for a lease review. Lease holders are to have a trade license and if they are importing or exporting then they are to have an import/export license, along with a list of employees who hold their keys, their business plan detailing the purpose of their business available to be presented to the gendarmerie.

Leaseholders who do not have the requisite licenses are to contact the Gendarmerie to fill out the proper licenses and paperwork. Providing false information, or refusing to get the proper licenses may result in eviction, fines, or criminal prosecution. If the property is deemed to be not suitable for the republic and the quartier or they have been found to be too inactive may also find the lease evicted.

Pour la République,

herkles

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #288 on: August 15, 2021, 05:30:16 PM »

⚜ ASSIGNATION! ⚜

The BANISHMENT placed upon Inquisitor XANTHUS CREEK is hereby lifted. Here is free to walk in our Fair and Serene Republique once again. So long as he obeys the laws of our Serene République, he will be treated the same as any foreigner or outlander wishing to partake in our culture, celebrations, and way of life.

Merci beaucoup,
 ⚜ GENDARMERIE NATIONALE DE DEMENTLIEU ⚜   

slash

• Dark Lord
« Reply #289 on: August 26, 2021, 08:12:46 PM »

⚜ATTENTION!⚜

The Gendarmerie seeks information concerning the current whereabouts of ROUEN CHASSEUR, who holds the rank of GENDARME in the Gendarmerie Nationale. Gendarme Chasseur is to be considered as MISSING. He is a Dementlieuese man with shoulder-length black hair, dusky skin, and was last seen with a faint stubble. Gendarme Chasseur is known to frequest the Quartiers Ouvrier and Marchand during his evening patrols.

Individuals with information are urged to report to the Gendarmerie immediately.

Merci beaucoup,
 ⚜ GENDARMERIE NATIONALE DE DEMENTLIEU ⚜ 

This notice has been taken down...
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 05:29:54 PM by slash »

slash

• Dark Lord
« Reply #290 on: September 12, 2021, 06:34:44 AM »

CLEMENTINE AND JOSLYN MORISWAY are hereby summoned to the Gendarmerie de Port-à-Lucine. They have SEVEN DAYS to present themselves to a member of the Gendarmerie Nationale.

Pour la République,
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 06:36:41 AM by slash »

slash

• Dark Lord
« Reply #291 on: September 12, 2021, 06:36:20 AM »

CRESPIN GAREAU is hereby summoned to the Gendarmerie de Port-à-Lucine. He has SEVEN DAYS to present himself to a member of the Gendarmerie Nationale.

Pour la République,

slash

• Dark Lord
« Reply #292 on: September 12, 2021, 06:37:24 AM »

ORAZIO DEVEREAUX is hereby summoned to the Gendarmerie de Port-à-Lucine. He has SEVEN DAYS to present himself to a member of the Gendarmerie Nationale.

Pour la République,

slash

• Dark Lord
« Reply #293 on: September 12, 2021, 06:38:36 AM »

SOFIA VADUVA is hereby summoned to the Gendarmerie de Port-à-Lucine. She has SEVEN DAYS to present herself to a member of the Gendarmerie Nationale.

Pour la République,

The Solarium

• Outlander
  • A limited holdings corporation.
« Reply #294 on: September 12, 2021, 06:41:04 AM »
⚜ ATTENTION! ⚜

In the interests of the security of our citizenry and the upholding of justice we advise that:

The individual known as SOMNIA VENENUM has been released on bail, pending resolution of an ongoing investigation.

The investigated charges include: AIDING AND ABETTING CRIMINAL PERSONS, POSSESSION OF HUMAN REMAINS, PRACTICING WITHOUT A LICENSE.

It must be noted that the individual habitually refers to themselves as noble, though they are not of our esteemed gentry.

Caution is advised, and any that have been subject to this individual's practice are urged to report to the Gendarmerie for proper assessment and testimony.

Pour la République,

BwpsychoName

• Dark Power
« Reply #295 on: September 12, 2021, 01:31:27 PM »
Spoiler: show

ASSIGNATION!

FOR THE CRIMES OF ESPIONAGE AGAINST THE REPUBLIQUE AND BREAKING OF A LAWFUL EXILE

ALUSAND FERSQUING, is hereby declared WANTED.

A foreign woman of dark skin and 'swirling' pale eyes, this criminal is a practiced Arcanist and is known to linger within the mists.

A bounty of 15,000 Dementlieuse Solars is offered for the capture of Alusand Fersquing, DEAD OR ALIVE.

Pour la République,

Posters are removed from circulation.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 06:01:08 PM by Bwpsycho »

Agony

• Red Vardo Traders Front
  • Dark Power
  • "You will know agony!" - Ghostly Armor
« Reply #296 on: September 14, 2021, 12:53:51 PM »
⚜ ATTENTION! ⚜

Today marks the execution of one ALUSAND FERSQUING, for the High Crimes of Espionage and Conspiracy.

Her crimes have mandated her death by guillotine in the Place de Leon, so all may witness the Serene Republic's justice.

Pour la République,
 ⚜ THE COUR DE JUSTICE
 ⚜ THE GENDARMERIE NATIONALE DE DEMENTLIEU

BwpsychoName

• Dark Power
« Reply #297 on: September 21, 2021, 12:53:47 AM »
⚜ ATTENTION! ⚜

FOR THE CRIME OF CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY

MARIAH PARSONS is henceforth BANNED from entering Government Buildings.

For her willing cooperation with The Gendarmerie Nationale, all other charges have been dropped.

Pour la République,
 ⚜ THE COUR DE JUSTICE

BwpsychoName

• Dark Power
« Reply #298 on: September 21, 2021, 12:53:57 AM »
⚜ ATTENTION! ⚜

FOR THE CRIMES ESPIONAGE AND PRACTICING MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE

SOMNIA VENENUM is henceforth BANNED from entering Government Buildings and is REQUIRED to report to The Gendarmerie for Indenture to The Republique.

Furthermore, THE PURPLE PARASOL FOUNDATION is to have its license to operate business REVOKED.

For her willing cooperation with The Gendarmerie Nationale, all other charges have been dropped.

Pour la République,
 ⚜ THE COUR DE JUSTICE

JustMonika

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #299 on: September 25, 2021, 03:02:19 PM »
Spoiler: show

CRESPIN GAREAU is hereby summoned to the Gendarmerie de Port-à-Lucine. He has SEVEN DAYS to present himself to a member of the Gendarmerie Nationale.

Pour la République,

Posters are removed from circulation.