Author Topic: A memory to be forgotten.  (Read 1725 times)

Xarnata_Mobile

A memory to be forgotten.
« on: April 14, 2015, 05:14:00 PM »
Ask not who I am, care not why I speak. You need only listen and forget.

To this world we are bound, some say without release. Some say release comes at great sacrifice.  All I know, we can not leave on our own, nor do we enter alone.

I will tell you a tale, maybe two, of people who entered, or maybe shall enter. Only time shall tell.

A young woman sits in love. Love of her craft and her husband in equal portents. She asks not why she is, as she smiles. Her life is a secret she yet not shares, burning within something fierce. Anger, sadness, decision ls and shadow. She does not ask why, or perhaps she does. She becomes shadow andof that shadow is born her gate. She does not know, she does not ask. She simply is and is no more. A shadow cast upon the mist to be shaped within the light of others. Ask you her name? She is sorrow. That is but one tale that shall rise and fall to rise again. The sun rises but to fall. The moon rises but to shine the light of the coming dawn. Upon the new moon, however, cycles may be changed. Only when all is end can life begin anew.

I have another, and more yet to come, these memories, memorials.

A youthful boy, happy unto the world. Epitome of self reliance. He needed nothing he did not have, wanting only to give. He lived alone in the world and saw no need for others, he gave equally to all that which he could. Within him bred contempt, happy solitude in his trade and home. His life was open beyond control, the truth spilled forth from him as was only logical. It was when the foundation of his mind's contempt fell that he realized his truth. Shadow and fear. Emptiness and entropy stemmed by detachment . Under cover of night did he come, submitting to his first true desire. Earth and metal. Water and sky. He walks the path of the willing, forever scarred with his rite of passage.

Two souls unraveled perhaps instead thousands. They all belong now to a merciful master I pity those who seek to leave this place. Hearts broken, love left to die, friends to forever worry. Hell is only hell until you become as the Devils. Heaven is but Heaven, until you walk as an Angel.