You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Somewhere Lost, Somewhere Found: Dorisa Heatherdale  (Read 13291 times)

ladylena

• Gundie Mom
  • Dark Power
  • Meow!
Re: Somewhere Lost, Somewhere Found: Dorisa Heatherdale
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2016, 08:37:03 AM »
//please keep pretty please
Currently playing:
                          Narcissa Bogdan

ladylena

• Gundie Mom
  • Dark Power
  • Meow!
Re: Somewhere Lost, Somewhere Found: Dorisa Heatherdale
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2016, 05:39:08 PM »
It has been a while since I have sat down and written anything. I've secluded myself caring for Lenore, it simply amazes me how peaceful it is when the spirits aren't around. Sure she is forever connected to that shadow fiend, but she got what she wanted, what we both wanted. In the year since it's happened, she's gotten along well with the bastard. Apparently the idjit likes to make fun of me.

Anyway, those signs about the red vardo traders. As curious as they are, it is making me want to come out of hiding. I want to know more, and perhaps settle a debt or two. But I've done good by staying out of shenanigans for the last year. Perhaps I'll see what the restless dead say. I have been considering getting a job again.

Wonder if that cemetery is looking for grave keepers or diggers? Lenore may enjoy not seeing the specters but I miss it.

Maybe the dawnfather gifted me this ability to help the poor souls see the light
Currently playing:
                          Narcissa Bogdan