Author Topic: [Rumours of a meeting...]  (Read 1791 times)

Tali20

• Undead Slayer
  • "Legends are of all, not one" - Sigrún
[Rumours of a meeting...]
« on: February 12, 2015, 06:03:03 PM »
Rumours begin to spread, to the ears of the good intentioned of the Outlanders in the Outskirts of Vallaki and even in Degannwy, that the human Warrior-Woman, Sigrún of Midgard, calls all who would see Outlanders gain better lives to meet, as many as possible and as soon as possible, in the Old Tower in the forests South of Vallaki's Western Outskirts. Why such a location has been chosen, there is no word, but certainly those who wish to lend aid would likely find themselves curious.

{OOC} Initial meeting will be tonight, depending on how many respond. Additional meetings likely to be held over the course of the next week, possibly even nightly, depending on player responses and interest levels. PM for further details.

Tali20

• Undead Slayer
Re: [Rumours of a meeting...]
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 09:12:30 PM »
The Rumors only seem to pick up their pace as word of the first such meeting proving a success begins to spread. Further afield those of good intent amidst outlanders might begin to hear of these soon to be regular meetings in the Old Outpost Tower, South of Vallaki's Western Outskirts. Talk of roaring fires, fresh food an an active forge. Even of a supposed leader of sorts, but of course, tis all but rumours. Even so, one thing is clear, something good is happening there and those who would contribute seem welcome.

Tali20

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 01:04:25 PM »
The tower has grown silent again...yet Sigrún has not, last she was seen, she was headed North with others...into the Sullen woods, mayhaps seeking the camp hidden within? There is only one way to find out for certain...

Tali20

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 01:17:24 PM »
Sure enough, anyone arriving at the old camp in the sullen woods would find small torches and campfires lighting the way past the gate. And a sign just past the gate that reads "Leave conflict behind"

Tali20

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 04:50:34 PM »
A note is found at the original gathering site. It reads: If you came for the gathering, seek the hidden camp in the Sullen woods. Beware the shadows, but find sanctuary on the other side. Do not cross the river to the east or you will not find us. Do not bring conflict."

Tali20

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 03:02:27 PM »
{OOC} The Outlander Camp project is on hold during the new Lycan Patriarch business to both preserve the project and to avoid me breaching the No Cybering rule by taking the risk of Sigrún getting captured and raped while on her own. You can continue to contact me on Aravesh, my Dunedain ranger. My sincere apologies for this delay.

Edit: Further information gained regarding assault consent, however for preservation of the project and the hard work of all those that have helped, i will continue to lay low until Patriarchs inevitable-and hopefully swift-demise.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 03:10:59 PM by Tali20 »

Tali20

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 04:30:27 PM »
{OOC} Thanks to a fantastically quick response from the CC and DMs, i will be using Sigrún again tonight after all, however i will be understandably wary.

Tali20

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 04:32:16 PM »
The rumors are now in full swing, over a dozen people having been and gone from the camp in the Sullen Woods. Few speak ill of it and the place seems to have become something of a hub for Outlanders. Safe under Sigrúns protective gaze.