You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Wrath of the Wight  (Read 2152 times)

Syl

• Dark Power
Wrath of the Wight
« on: February 12, 2015, 02:07:48 PM »
Spoiler: show
{Warning.. can get graphic. shouldn't read if your a sally}

"Wake up my dear….wake up… It’s time to have a little fun."

An eerie voice chuckled as the woman struggled to open her eyes; her vision was blurry as her head hurt as rope tied her arms tight behind the chair she sat in while her legs were tied to the chair’s. The last thing she could remember was walking home as hands reached around her and covered her mouth and nose cutting off air until she passed out, her eyelids growing heavy ready to pass out again.

“WAKE UP!”
The woman’s head was eyes shot open as a hooded figure jumps right at her face beginning inches away from her.

“Ah, there we go see my dear was that so hard… You took me a while to find my dear it was quiet fun stalking you. Our friend however well; He was much easier to find and I had just a little bit of fun while I waited to find you. But I think it’s time we got this reunion on the road shall we?”

The chair was jerked around as her eyes widened in horror at the sight in front of her. Tied to a post covered in cuts many of them fresh and still bleeding stood a naked man, his face was badly beaten and cut as blood dripped from his wounds onto the floor as she tried to look away but cold hands forced her to look at the body.

“Now let’s wake him shall we?” The cold hands let go of the women as the hooded figure walked towards the man and punched him in the gut waking him as he coughed and groaned in pain his head slowly rising.

“Ah James so glad you can finally wake up from your pleasant slumber, I brought us a friend I’m sure you remember her very well.”

“W…what do you want!? P..Please leave him be..!” The women pleaded as she shook in her bindings.

James screamed in pain as the man shoved a dagger into the side of his leg and left it there as he turned to the woman. “What do I want? There was much that I wanted before my dear. But now, now I just want revenge.” The man pulled back his hood revealing ah pale face the color slowly turning grey as if the skin was dead or dying, hair falling out in many places as eyes stared at her with a burning hatred. The woman looked away in horror as the wight smiled at her, its teeth now jagged and formed many points.

‘What’s the matter my dear, Scared….frightened?!” The wight crept closer as it places Its boney claw of a hand against the woman’s throat. The hand was deathly cold to the touch as pain shot through her body felt as if she was being burned alive from the inside growing weaker each second as she screamed as the wight leaned in and smirked. “Good. I’m going to enjoy this.”
For hours the wight tortured them, ripping off the women’s cloths and cutting deep into her body removing flesh in some places  sticking knives into their bodies only to leave them there to watch them squirm and suffer, breaking bones in their bodies piece by piece. He had no plans of killing them just yet, letting them rest but keeping them just barely alive.

“You….Monster….let us…go…” James weakly spoke as his breathing became very heavy from exhaustion of the torturing the women passed out in the chair causing the wight to chuckle

“A monster, I do believe you have things backwards James. I’m merely gaining what I wished for when you left me to rott in that crypt.” James’ eyes widened in horror as he realized what exactly stood in front of him.

“Aleeeeeexxx!!” James screamed in pain as Alex grabbed two daggers logged into his chest and ripped them out cutting him deeply slipping a large amount of blood onto the floor. “ Exactly… my –Dear- friend. Because of you and your damn betrayal I grew angry… I hated you…I hated this bitch even more causing us to be in this little predicament. You all take your lives for granted, quickly turning on those who helped you just to get something in the end. None of you deserve to live, And I will make you Beg for forgiveness before I let you die.” Alex grabbed a wooden club and hit James in the side of the head knocking him out. Alex’s fun was just getting started but he knew he needed their bodies to heal even if just enough to stay alive.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 09:07:46 PM by Syl »

Monica O'Sullivan: Master explorer
Tsubaki Yamamoto: Shadow Thief
Roesor Cryso: A slave for the Masters.
Sokol: An Unlikely Hero

Syl

• Dark Power
Re: Wrath of the wight
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 12:50:15 PM »
Two days have passed since he began his fun and his revenge. Two days of start and stop torture letting their wounds heal just enough, but he knew he had to keep them alive. He was not finished yet; he was far from being finished.

He looked their bodies over, strips of flesh missing from their once smooth bodies now covered in cuts lacerations and burns. Grabbing ah nearby axe he nudged each one to see if they were awake as their heads slumped forward passed out from exhaustion. Alex smirked as move towards James who was still shackled to the post bringing the axe up and swung severing his hand off from the middle of his forearm. Blood spraying out from the stub as he grabs salt and bandages quickly sealing off the wound; he was dead but he still had his knowledge from his time from the living He knew how to keep them alive for his fun.

Grabbing the severed hand removing it from the shackle blood dripping onto the ground as he set it on the table; moving towards the woman he began the same process severing her hand as he smirks listening to the bones crack and break as the blade of the axe cut through them. Picking up her freshly severed hand Alex slapped her with it out of amusement and moved to the table with the other.

Mortals still had to eat. Oh how he wished he could taste food again but it never sated his hunger. Removing a knife Alex began to cut away at the hands working his way down to the bones and tossed them to the side piece by piece. Smearing the blood across his face he chuckle grabbing ah old pot and filled it with water. Making a fire he threw the chunks and bits of flesh and muscle into the water as it began to boil quickly moving back towards where he threw the bones picking them up and adding them to the water. “Heh…added flavor”… With the morbid stew finished and the meat and flesh cooked he filled up two bowls bringing each one to his two captives setting them down and nudging them till they woke in a daze.

Spoiler: show

“Come now my friends” It’s time to eat you must keep up your strength if you have any wishes in escaping.” * Alex snickered as he lifted up the first spoon and offered it to James who refused at first but couldn’t fight of his hunger and slowly began to accept the spoonful’s of the morbid stew making a face at the taste while Alex moved to the women and began the same until she would eat it. Alex chuckled as he moved and picked up the pot and moved towards them

“It’s not the greatest stew no, but you knew I’m not the best cook Jame… So I figured you would give me a hand…. In fact-“Alex poured out the hot liquid onto the wooden floor as he smirks the boned falling out as the skeletal hands fell on the floor. “Each of you gave me a hand in making it!!” laughing as his captives stared at the bones only to look up at each other and finally notice the missing hands as the screamed. Alex picked up the bowl near the women grabbing her cheeks and pouring the rest of the bowl into her mouth and covered her mouth as she thrashed about trying to spit out the flesh as it hit her tongue. “COME NOW MY DEAR YOU HAVE TO EAT TO KEEP UP YOUR STRENGTH!!!”

James kicked his bowl away spilling the contents onto the ground as he struggled trying to desperately break free from his shackle in fear as he watched his dead friend force the women to eat the flesh of both of them. as the woman finally had to swallow the Alex let her go as he watched her gage and dry heave trying to vomit the flesh back up and out of her stomach only to be blindsided by a kick to the side of the head by Alex causing her to black out from the impact her body going limp her bare chest barely rising and falling but she remained alive.

James franticly pulled on his chains as Alex picked up the pan and placed it over the fire. “James…. My dear friend you seem to have spilled your food, I’m afraid you’ll have to be punished for that.”  As the bottom of the pan began to slowly heat up Alex brought the pan over towards James who was trying desperately to get away but his chain still held him close to the post as the hot was brought down against his back searing and burning the flesh as he screamed in agony while Alex laughed.

As the head on the bottom of the pan slowly faded away Alex began to beat him with it until the pan broke, clubbing him across the face hard enough to knock a few teeth out causing James to collapse onto the ground his shackled arm hanging above him. Fighting to stay conscious Alex stared James in the eyes; Where Alex’s was filled with hate and rage he grew angrier as he looked at James’. There was no sign of regret of his actions. Licking his boney fingers and nails Alex moved in closer to one of James’ eyes and pressed the nail against it applying more pressure slowly as James screamed in pain as the nail finally slid in and his eye was forcefully ripped out from its socket and dropped in front of his face staring back at him with and empty look to it as he slipped out of consiousness.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 12:32:54 AM by Syl »

Syl

• Dark Power
Re: Wrath of the wight
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 10:08:12 AM »
Light shined through the broken window of the old house now turned into a house of torture. Alex sat there as he ran his long boney fingers through his hair, more and more fell out with each day since his return his skin growing tighter against his bone and muscle and face slowly turning grey from lack of blood flow. But none of that mattered, he didn’t care how he looked all he wanted was revenge and take his hatred out on the two in front of him.

Moving to his feet her moved over and merely checked on his two subjects making sure they were alive. Looking over their bare and now carved flesh he smirked and chuckled to himself.  They have been burned, tortured, beaten, drain, lacerated all over. If it wasn’t for his faint skills he still retained from his mortal life they would have died. But now it’s time for the next step and one of them must die today.

Moving over towards the table Alex dragged his fingers over the many blood stained and caked tools he had used on them eventually coming to a very recognizable flintlock as he glanced at James as he picked it up and slowly began to load it. Heading over to James Alex nudged him only to receive groans.  “James… Wake up James. I said WAKE UP YOU LITTLE SHIT!!” Alex bludgeoned him in the side of the face forcing him to wake up as he spit out blood and a tooth, looking up at him in a daze his face pale from the loss of blood and the draining Alex has done to him. Staring down at his eye Alex could finally see it begging for death, wishing to finally die only from him to see Alex giving a smile his jagged and pointed teeth causing James to look away while Alex moved towards the woman.

“Come now my dear, it is time to wake up. “ Alex grabbed a shackle he had chained to the bottom of the post and locked it around her ankle before removing the one around her wrist. The woman woke as her arm hit the ground as she lifted her head and looked around only to move back towards the post as Alex reached for her wrist and grabbed it pulling her to her feet making her stand. “ Stop your moving you damn woman before I kill you right now!”  Her lips trembled as her head hung low, exhausted and sore. “P…Please… L..let me go I..I’ll do anything j…just let me go Alex.” The woman begged in a weak and trembling voice.

“Ah good… then you’ll do as I say on this next part because I’m going to tell you why. –You- are here my dear.” Alex pointed to flintlock over towards James as he sat there struggling to hold his head up. “Now you see my dear… You are here for the main reason of that man… that, damn wretched thing I called my friend… Hells even my best friend killed –me-!! Just so he could have you. Shot me behind my back like a fucking coward, leaving me for dead in the terg crypts just up the road.”

Alex turns moving behind the woman as he ran his bony fingers along her cut up flesh before placing the flintlock in her hand and pointing it at James with an evil grin as he hissed in her ear “ Now… To survive this day, all you have to do is shot him in the stomach just….right….There.” Moving the flintlock so it was pointed at James’ stomach as he let go the woman’s hand began to tremble. “P…Please a..anything but this.” Alex dug the tips of his finger into a wound ripping open the partly healed scab causing her to shriek in pain.

“This is all -HIS- fault… It’s -HIS- fault I am dead… It’s -HIS- fault you are here shackled and naked being tortured. He should pay should he not my Dear?! You can make him pay all you have to do is pull the trigger, and the rest shall take care of itself.” Alex finally removed his fingers from the wound before lowering his voice into a whisper moving very close to her ear draping his arms over her. “Think about it my dear. You could have been somewhere safe and well, married and never have been here in the first place. This is clearly all his fault and you can make him pay for his misdeeds.” The woman’s head lowered as she looked at the ground listening to his words could there have been more truth to the words then she thought? Is this all really James’ fault? She didn’t want to believe it and yet; the more she thought on the words the more she hated him.

James struggled to speak as he looked at the barrel of the flintlock with his only eye. “D…don’t l…listen to him.. P…Ple-“ His weak voice was cut short as the flintlock fired the bullet ripping the flesh and muscle tearing through his stomach and out his back lodging into the floor behind him as his eye widened in fear struggling to focus while he looked at the woman her eyes staring back at him. “ How…how could you James… How could you do this… You betrayed your friend… Y..you brought this upon me!!... Y…you said he died trying to save you…But you LIED!!!” Her hand trembled more as the flintlock fell from her hand to the floor.

“Ah my dear you did a good thing.” Alex stepped out from behind her moving towards James as he continued to bleed out. “ You know James this is how I felt when you did this to me. This, pain you feel as your slowly dying. Quiet agonizing isn’t it? You cling to that sliver of life even though it’s inevitable and you will bleed out in the end and eventually die. Rather funny, this is how I died with a Wight standing over me as I bleed out. The only difference is, you won’t be coming back. Oh sure you can hate me, but you brought this all on yourself.” Alex chuckled as he looked down at James his blood steadily pooling around his body. “Quite literally, if you never shot me and left me for dead you wouldn’t be dying right now at my very feet.” James’ vision began to blur and fade as all things turned black his life finally coming to an end, he was glad to be dead. He didn’t have to feel the pain of his body anymore.

Moving towards the table Alex grabbed the axe and looked towards the woman. “ Now my dear, you did your job and you deserve a reward for now.” The woman moved behind the post in fear, P…Please j…just let me go now I…I did what you wanted.” I’m afraid I cannot my dear. I said you will survive the day and so you shall, however you must be hungry again I am sure. I could hear your stomach growling while I stood behind you. The last meal I gave you wasn’t much so I suppose you can have some more.” Alex moved towards James’ dead body raising the axe high he brought it down as the bone and wood cracks the leg being severed from the upper thigh as he grabbed it by the foot and tossed it over at the woman. “There; something fresh to eat.” The woman sobbed as she looked down at the leg, she didn’t want to eat it. She knew it was wrong; but she was so hungry and weak.

Slowly moving towards the leg and grabbing it with her remaining arm her body shook as she sat down. Her lips trembling as she brought it closer using a leg to help hold it up; she knew she shouldn’t it was wrong of her to. Don’t do it! she kept thinking to herself.. -Don’t do it, Don’t do it, Don’t do it!-. But she forced herself to not listen. She had to eat, she was hungry. So very hungry as she sinked her teeth into the exposed portion where the axe cut it, blood oozing out as she bit into the flesh and muscle forcing her to bite harder so she could tear off a piece. Tears ran down her face as she forced herself to slowly eat the leg. As she remained chained to the post while Alex unshackled the dead body that was James and dragged it outside and left for many hours. Leaving her alone with the leg  to eat.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 09:08:12 PM by Syl »

Syl

• Dark Power
Re: Wrath of the Wight
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 01:55:36 PM »
Dusk slowly came upon Alex as he dragged the lifeless body of James’ by the remaining leg letting the rest drag on the ground hitting everything on the way. Looking around Alex let go of the leg as he reached a large enough as he began to dig through a bag and remove a large amount of rope; humming to himself he began to work severing the remaining limps from the body and tied rope around the neck, wrist and ankle cutting each at separate lengths. Alex climbed the tree holding the rope in his teeth as he pulled and tied each one to a different branch keeping them all within sight of those who will walk this road come morning.  Moving along the thick branch Alex grabbed the rope after tying the torso to it and pulled it up more as he drew a dagger pulling the body onto the branch and shove the dagger into the body just under the abdomen. “Now… for the final touches!” Alex chuckled as he moved the dagger down cutting his stomach open and licked the blood off his dagger before putting it away and shoving his boney hands inside the body digging around before grabbing the slit and ripping it open more slowly as he listened to the sounds the still warm intestines moved and squirmed between his fingers, Moving his out and towards the mouth he pried the mouth open and began to work on the jaw first dislocating it and then braking it working on it more before it was finally ripped free and tossed the lower jaw to the ground letting the tongue hang. “Goodbye… my old friend!” And with a laugh Alex shoved the body with his foot sending it over the edge as the rope tightened around the neck causing the body to stop and force the guts out and hang from his body while some fell towards the ground.

Making his way back towards the abandoned house and opening the door only to see the woman fast asleep the leg half eaten as he moved to the dim fire and stared at the woman in thought, there are many ways of killing the living, some are quick while others are slow and more cruel then death. Chuckling as he moved towards a dark corner and watched his little pet.

Running his hand over his head as he felt more of his hair easily fall out most of his head bald save for a few patches of hair left, his eyes fixed on the woman he once had feelings , love, compassion, joy, happiness. But now all there was when he looked at her was rage, hatred. He hated the fact that it was her fault all of this happened but he had plans for her. Something that is far worse than simply killing her for that would be too easy to do.

Time passed by so slow for him, He tried to sleep once but he couldn’t rest there was no need for him to rest anymore. His eyes stared at the naked woman as she was asleep, his mind drifting to all the things he could do to torture her. Carving up her tender flesh, digging his fingers into old wounds and opening them again, she meant nothing to him anymore.

Rising to his feet he moved towards the woman and ran his nails along her flesh lightly as he smirked before grabbing the leg and moving it so it was just ever so slightly within her reach but not without a bit of work before moving back towards the shadows in the corner and sat resuming his watch of her.

Now the fun he will have with her will soon begin.

Syl

• Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 01:08:28 PM »
A few weeks have passed as sun light slowly crept across the wooden floor small pools of blood scattered throughout the room as it hit the scared back of the naked woman as sounds of flesh and meat being ripped off the bone comes from in front of her. Alex chuckled to himself in his dark corner as he watched once proud woman slowly change over the last week throughout the torture sessions and the beatings the only food she was allowed was flesh from another. He watched as he refused to feed her one time only to see her attempt to eat herself just for food but he put a stop to that quick enough.

He looked over at the new pale skinned arm that he so generously helped her get back. It was an amusing show to watch the bone and muscle slowly return as she squirmed and screamed in pain while the man he brought with him restore her arm in a couple of sessions. But before they could grow it back they had to cut off more of it so the wound was fresh, which he had no problem doing as he raised the Axe high and brought it down cutting off more of her arm just past her elbow.

The woman was broken now; all there was to her was feed… survive… and listen.  To test her loyalty he told a young man about a “poor” and beautiful girl that was captured and being tortured in an abandoned house held captive by some foul monster as the naive man gathered some gear and hurried to save her only beat him there and watch from the shadows inside the house as he came in and tried to free the woman only to watch her thrust a broken bone into the man’s throat and lunge at the man and bite into the side of his face ripping off the flesh as the blood sprayed out from the wound she inflected from the bone as she ripped it out of his throat. The man’s screams slowly fell silent as she continued to feast on his body while he continued to bleed to death; she truly was no longer the woman she once was.

He continued to sit there and watch the woman as she continued to feast on her first kill as he laughed. There are many ways to kill the living; poison, slow and agonizing, swift and quick, or make them lose their humanity forcing them to become things they feared becoming. In time she will join him in the undead life but there was still time and he had to make sure there was no shred of her humanity left.

Alex stood and moved over towards the woman as he brushed her hair while she ate as he spoke in a cold and sadistic tone as the woman looked up at him a piece of flesh hanging from her bloody mouth as gave a twisted grinned as she lowered her head looking down at the dead man before taking bite into the man’s throat and rip out a large chunk as more blood to seep out and add to the pool of existing blood around the body.

Syl

• Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 08:56:27 AM »

The months began to pass, Alex watched from the shadows as he let his little pet run free, she was smart and vicious. He smirked as he recalls how easy it was to have her kill her family, as he stood there watching her feast on their bodies. There are many ways to kill the living; one way was turning them into monsters themselves. And now he stood there watching her with her most recent kill, the one kind and sweet woman that he loved so much in life. The very woman who was the link to all his hatred and what caused his very death he chose her punishment over the course of time now all that remained was one last key to sealing her fate.

Stepping out from the shadows he sat on the tombstone watching, and waiting as his love continued to feast on the flesh. He sat there and thought about the monster he became, and the monster he was creating and wondered if she still loved him. A small whimper came from a sack slung a crossed his back as the woman’s head snapped towards the sound finally noticing the Wight.

“What do you want… You let me go, why are you here now?!” The woman’s voice was quick and frantic as she moved over the dead and half eaten body as if protecting her food.

Ahhh.. yes my dear I have done such and I have let you go, But now I’m here to offer your freedom; Alex’s hood hid the sinister smirk on his face, she didn’t know what he truly meant until it was too late. Reaching back he grabbed the rope holding the sack and removed it bringing the sack forward as he reached his hand in and removed a baby, the touch caused the baby to cry and whine  as he moved and grabbed the back of its shirt.

Now then my dear, care for something a else to eat? How old is your kill, maybe a day? How about something a little… Fresh?!

The woman crept forward her hand extending toward the baby as its cry echoed in the night as she grabbed and held the child looking at it. “It won’t be quiet!” Then make it be silent my dear, you have that power.

Alex sat there and continued to watch as the baby continued to scream, All she needed to do was kill it,  out of a life here she once loved and cared for others this act would be the final brick to seal her in the darkness forever as he smirked and watch her shake the baby trying to make it be silent as a storm began to roll in only for lightning to flash blinding him for a moment from the flash of light but when his vision quickly returned he saw the motionless body as the woman stood there and looked to Alex.

“It’s silent, I finally managed to make it be quiet!” Alex smirked as he moved off the tombstone and over towards the woman patting her on the back, You have done well my dear, Now it is time for you to become free…

Alex’s hand moved swiftly as it drew a shortsword out from its sheath and plunged it into the woman’s chest as she screamed. “You…YOU BETRAYED ME!”

Laughing Alex kept stabbing her chest as he pinned her to the ground. Betray…Betray?! MY DEAR I DO THINK YOU ARE MISTAKEN I NEVER PROMISED YOU WOULDN’T DIE I CAME TO OFFER YOUR FREEDOM AND SO IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO BE FREE AND LOVE ME AGAIN!! The storm continued to roar above them as lightning streaked across the sky; All this time all I have done I have done for you!! I turned you pure and innocent life into one of death!!

The woman tried to fight him off as he continued to stab her; This is for the best my dear… But do not fear, you will come back to me and you will be stronger. The past months you have run wild and free, killing and feasting on those you wished, You strangled and feed off each of your family members for never coming to find you. I have always been there for you.. me… No one else!! NOW DIE AND FUCKING LOVE ME!!!

The woman’s eyes widened as she lurched forward, the last stab piercing her heart as her life passed before her eyes, He was right.. She used to be so pure and now she become a monster living a sinister and evil life feasting on the flesh of others, her eyes closed as her body went limp before being placed on the ground.

Don’t worry my dear, you will return I promise. Alex stood and picked up her body and the child’s heading off towards the terg ruins. To wait for her return; He knew that there will need to be more, but there are countless of them. an army may need to be raised and his plans were just beginning.

“The world will feel my wrath…our wrath, they call us the Legion and at first I laughed; but now I see it true for we are many and we are everywhere. They will suffer before they die…. We are Legion”

« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 09:10:08 PM by Syl »