Author Topic: Deity and cloaks  (Read 7250 times)

Niffie

• Outlander
Re: Deity and cloaks
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2015, 02:37:36 PM »
I found this

http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/hakpak/fr-deity-and-faction-cloaks-v18-now-full-faerunian-pantheon-plus-six-new-faction

Tyr, Sune, Lathander (two versions, by request), Mystra, Tempus, Chauntea, Kossuth, Bane, Mask, Oghma, Mielikki, Tymora (two versions, by request), Waukeen, Eldath, Myrkul, Ilmater, Talona, Lliira, Nobanion, Eilistraee (two versions because I thought it would be a good idea - one inherits skin and hair colours from the wearer), Beshaba, Red Wizards, Talos, Selune, Loviatar, Silvanus, Gond, Corellon Larethian, Shar (two versions, by request), Sharess, Cult of the Dragon, Lolth, Kelemvor, Auril, Fire Knives, Valkur, Umberlee, Velsharoon, Moradin, Zhentarim, Harpers, Azuth, Siamorphe, Malar, Milil, Bhaal, Shaundakul, Akadi, Deneir, Garagos, Gargauth, Grumbar, Gwaeron, Hoar, Istishia, Jergal, Lurue, Red Knight, Savras, Shiallia, Tiamat, Ubtao, Ulutiu, Finder, Moander, the Emerald Enclave, the Iron Throne, the Lords' Alliance, Garl Glittergold, Gruumsh, Yondalla, the Silver Ravens, the Xanathar's Guild, and the People of the Black Blood...

Pardon me friend, but isn't that exactly what was linked a few posts above? :)
There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty.

LivingWasteland

• Dark Lord
  • LOOT B4 LUV - TIEFLING LYFE
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2015, 02:39:44 PM »

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2015, 04:17:10 PM »
also those are for the full FR deities, what about the other settings and religion icons :P

And there lies a problem (for me at least). It's not that I am against adding new designs in itself. But the last thing we need is yet other Forgotten Realms oriented items. There are way too many of those already. I would much prefer new items to be rooted solely in Ravenloft's lore. This is the Demiplane of Dread, and whatever is added should be to enhance that identity.
Best Regards!
MAB

Dev. Relationist for the Dark Powers.
1 Castle Road, Castle Ravenloft, Village of Barovia.

Iluvatar / Madness

• Ex-Community Council
  • Developers
  • Dark Power
  • The Madness
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2015, 05:24:12 PM »
I found this

http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/hakpak/fr-deity-and-faction-cloaks-v18-now-full-faerunian-pantheon-plus-six-new-faction

Tyr, Sune, Lathander (two versions, by request), Mystra, Tempus, Chauntea, Kossuth, Bane, Mask, Oghma, Mielikki, Tymora (two versions, by request), Waukeen, Eldath, Myrkul, Ilmater, Talona, Lliira, Nobanion, Eilistraee (two versions because I thought it would be a good idea - one inherits skin and hair colours from the wearer), Beshaba, Red Wizards, Talos, Selune, Loviatar, Silvanus, Gond, Corellon Larethian, Shar (two versions, by request), Sharess, Cult of the Dragon, Lolth, Kelemvor, Auril, Fire Knives, Valkur, Umberlee, Velsharoon, Moradin, Zhentarim, Harpers, Azuth, Siamorphe, Malar, Milil, Bhaal, Shaundakul, Akadi, Deneir, Garagos, Gargauth, Grumbar, Gwaeron, Hoar, Istishia, Jergal, Lurue, Red Knight, Savras, Shiallia, Tiamat, Ubtao, Ulutiu, Finder, Moander, the Emerald Enclave, the Iron Throne, the Lords' Alliance, Garl Glittergold, Gruumsh, Yondalla, the Silver Ravens, the Xanathar's Guild, and the People of the Black Blood...

Pardon me friend, but isn't that exactly what was linked a few posts above? :)

Well i dont check every link that everyone post  :P  sorry
Iluvatar
Iluvatar-2
Iluvatar NCE
Madness

Niffie

• Outlander
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2015, 06:17:44 PM »
And there lies a problem (for me at least). It's not that I am against adding new designs in itself. But the last thing we need is yet other Forgotten Realms oriented items. There are way too many of those already. I would much prefer new items to be rooted solely in Ravenloft's lore. This is the Demiplane of Dread, and whatever is added should be to enhance that identity.

The issue being that those cloaks do not exist. But I also do not see problem with simply implementing the ability to at least let those people who do indeed play Forgotten Realm characters, pick a cloak with the matching symbol of their diety. I don't think there's gonna be any more/less of those characters around, with or without the cloaks.
There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty.