You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: CEP 2.60  (Read 1875 times)

dark_majico

CEP 2.60
« on: December 22, 2014, 04:36:16 AM »
OK so I find out that there was a CEP update fairly recently which I missed, so excited I searched for a link and found these below. I put all the files in the right folders and fired up the module to see if I can see anything new, a tonne of clothing and robe options have disappeared and I don't understand why, my first thoughts are that the base module wasn't compiled properly but I find that hard to believe because I didn't do it I'm using the base mod that came with the package. Does anyone know whats going on?

http://neverwintervault.org/cep
The current version of the CEP is 2.60 (released September 9, 2014)

RedwizardD

• Scrollord
  • Dark Power
  • Avoid Attention - Critical Failure
Re: CEP 2.60
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 01:41:48 PM »
A lot of the 'updated' files on the vault were re-uploads when the original vault went down. It might be possible the version you found is actually a backup of an older version?

dark_majico

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 05:32:03 PM »
Its strange because there is new clothing content ive never seen before but like at least 40 empty entrys which makes me go huuuh?!

Bluebomber4evr

• Head DM, Developer and Ravenloft Trivia Guru/Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
    • http://www.nwnravenloft.com
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 08:52:32 PM »
A lot of the 'updated' files on the vault were re-uploads when the original vault went down. It might be possible the version you found is actually a backup of an older version?
there actually is a CEP 2.6 and was never on the old Vault so it is not that.

You're not combining this with our haks, are you, Dark Majico? Because we haven't implemented it.

Bluebomber4evr: The Justice, not you, since 2002

dark_majico

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2014, 05:41:26 AM »
No I'm not doing anything like that, I just followed that link and downloaded the files, I put the files in the appropriate folders and loaded up the base module that they included with it. I havn't made any changes which is why I'm baffled that the content looks like its missing. I had a quick look on the CEP forum and cant see any topics that anyone has posted about this issue.