Author Topic: Suggestion - Spell Changes Referense Items  (Read 1685 times)

dark_majico

Suggestion - Spell Changes Referense Items
« on: September 02, 2014, 02:32:38 PM »
Ok so there are a tonne of spell changes and until we get a 2da update its hard to remember what the spells act like in PotM, so could we get given a tiny inventory item that has all the spell changes listed according to spell school in the description? On entry into the New Character Area spell casting classes get given the items, if they already have them they get destroyed and replaced with a new set, that way every reset characters are sure to have the most up to date version for reference any time.

Pookzob

• New to the Mists
Re: Suggestion - Spell Changes Referense Items
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 03:20:40 PM »
+1 to this. I'd also like that. Or maybe change the description of changed spells (I think I've read somewhere that it's hardcoded though.)
I have a +1 question brewing in this skull somewhere

armybrat69

• Undead Slayer
  • Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive !
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 07:29:37 PM »
+1 to this idea as well, or in case taking up an inventory slot is an issue make a journal entry that anyone can access by typing in the /spellbook code (just an example), like we do for finding emotes or dice roles.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -Thomas Paine

"We are all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different levels." -Unknown

Bluebomber4evr

• Head DM, Developer and Ravenloft Trivia Guru/Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
    • http://www.nwnravenloft.com
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 07:48:38 PM »
We'll be updating the hak in a couple of months or so. The changed descriptions will be in it. Just sit tight until then.

Bluebomber4evr: The Justice, not you, since 2002

Pookzob

• New to the Mists
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 11:58:47 AM »
We'll be updating the hak in a couple of months or so. The changed descriptions will be in it. Just sit tight until then.

Awesome! Thank you!
I have a +1 question brewing in this skull somewhere

armybrat69

• Undead Slayer
  • Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive !
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 09:54:21 PM »
Ditto! Thanks Blue.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -Thomas Paine

"We are all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different levels." -Unknown

herkles

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2015, 10:06:15 PM »

Cool blue :)