Author Topic: Reunion at Nant Gaerwyn  (Read 1528 times)

ThePwush

• Sigilian Outlander
  • Dark Power
  • The mad Red Mink, eh, I mean, Monk ;)
Reunion at Nant Gaerwyn
« on: July 07, 2014, 12:06:20 PM »
-A small meeting is held deep inside the elven community, within the large housing structure upon its second floor, away from prying eyes of the human city nearby-

"Welcome to those who have attended.  I am taking this opportunity to pass along a small, yet definitive warning.  May I know who is here?"

OCC://Hardware malfunctions and projects will keep me away for a bit.  I wanted to do this in-game, but I won't be able to, so I am running this small meeting here.
The "Anti-Monk". Crazy is your friend.

Rhetra'Bushion aka Rhetra, Sunshine, Petal, Spazz, "Damn, she's fast," and Her Giddiness.

-Semi-Retired-

A normal snake

• SsSSSSsssss
  • Dark Power
  • Ssss
Re: Reunion at Nant Gaerwyn
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 12:10:51 PM »
//You might want to put it off then. Anyone who sees this thread could argue they were present for the meeting and use the information gained here for their benefit. If you really want to do it away from prying human eyes, you should wait until you can get in-game again.

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 02:16:43 PM »
// this could be done through pms then and pass along meeting notes, as any pcs not welcome could not gain the information

ThePwush

• Sigilian Outlander
  • Dark Power
  • The mad Red Mink, eh, I mean, Monk ;)
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 03:15:37 PM »
//Well, the information isn't "sensitive" per say.  But to avoid any metagaming, I will take the suggestion and pm those I want to inform.  Sending PMs right now. 
The "Anti-Monk". Crazy is your friend.

Rhetra'Bushion aka Rhetra, Sunshine, Petal, Spazz, "Damn, she's fast," and Her Giddiness.

-Semi-Retired-