Author Topic: Notice posted inside Degannwy - Aid Sought  (Read 745 times)

Widowmaker

• New to the Mists
Notice posted inside Degannwy - Aid Sought
« on: June 18, 2014, 07:08:39 PM »
To my fellow kinsmen, full blooded, half-blooded, and Friends of the People....

My name is Ru'Ryl of the city of Qualinost in the distant lands of Ansalon.  I am begining preparations for an eventual Archery Tournament to be held in the south forests of Barovia.

I seek those who may have interest in competing, to discover what sort of prizes might be most sought by participants.  I would also welcome information on your traditions which might be shared and honored during these events so others may come to know and respect our varied ways.  

If we find these tournaments to be beneficial, and interest exists for future competitions, we will seek to provide more friendly distractions in the future.  Already ideas have been suggested for a test of Magical Skill, one of Bardic Performance, and one for Woodland tracking.  Other suggestions are welcome, simply seek me out to express your ideas and views, or leave a missive here for me to collect on my next passage through.

Blessings of the Sun and Stars upon us all.

[[event date not set, working on planning and acquiring suitable prizes.  The plan is to provide a single competition that is somewhat balanced so a low level can achieve victory(through some luck) but that skill will be relevant to success as well.

If your interested in participating, please PM me with your ideal playtimes so we can plan for the bulk of us to attend]]