You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: server  (Read 1456 times)

vlaadfolth

• Outlander
server
« on: May 19, 2014, 03:56:28 PM »
server down
What did the sadist say to the masochist when he asked the sadist to hurt him?  The sadist said "No".

greeneggs

• Dark Lord
Re: server
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 04:01:07 PM »
I don't know if its down, but I know I can't get on at all.  I tried on laptop and on PC.  Nothing.

XenoSalazar

• New to the Mists
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 04:10:05 PM »
Blach, same here, doesnt seem to be down though cause theres no one in chat talking about a crash

vlaadfolth

• Outlander
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 04:10:50 PM »
usa side crash?
What did the sadist say to the masochist when he asked the sadist to hurt him?  The sadist said "No".

greeneggs

• Dark Lord
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 04:16:11 PM »
I have no clue, I'm  on the pacific time zone if that counts at all.  Was a really weird crash too.  Now its showing up but only rarely and it said no one is online and the ping is -1 if that means anything.

vlaadfolth

• Outlander
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 04:17:59 PM »
same thing for me
 :(

dark_majico

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2014, 04:22:20 PM »
I have no clue, I'm  on the pacific time zone if that counts at all.  Was a really weird crash too.  Now its showing up but only rarely and it said no one is online and the ping is -1 if that means anything.

After a crash they have scripts that prevent people immediately logging back in to help it stabilize, the best thing to do after a crash is to take a bake for 10 minutes and then try to log in again.

Stygian Messiah

• AKA Kalashnikov33
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2014, 04:49:15 PM »

I'm on pacific and it seemed everything internet related died for a few seconds, I can get on the server fine though.
A war refugee sought the Master. He said, "You are wise and serene. Teach me to escape the horrors of this world." And the Master blinded him with fire-irons. - The Book of Cataclysm

vlaadfolth

• Outlander
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2014, 04:53:47 PM »
still nothing on this end
central usa

vlaadfolth

• Outlander
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2014, 04:56:10 PM »
its up  :)