Author Topic: Tatyanas Diary  (Read 5663 times)

Kendric98

• Dark Power
  • Omnipotent Overlord of the Omniverse!
Re: Tatyanas Diary
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2014, 04:26:37 AM »
[written in Balok]
She took the queens blood as i lie dead, she told me she did it to mess with me but she didn't give it back either, I will have to watch her closely.

His name is Gunnar, he is definitely the one, he traded never growing old for his soul, what a dummy what good is never ageing if you can still be killed or be crippled. I remain unsure if the Demons and Angels work for the gods as lap dogs or if they are just different appearances of them, either way i'm not about to ask. I hope to question this Gunnar more before he can destroy himself, and get a better idea of what he has done and what he has been given.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 04:31:56 AM by Kendric98 »

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2015, 04:59:44 AM »
Almost a year now i since i was visited in my cell by them...or it, i don't know. I spoke with Ang and domn sedrik today and he let me interview him. Sad but he is like all of the others and will probably be tested again soon and killed, it would be nice if he is the first one to make it as a hero. I have many interviews in the book and they all end the same, i wish i could warn people but they won't listen plus i think if i tell they will kill me.

I must stop watching now but i cant choose i'm too frightened, i don't want to be bad but if i choose to be good they will torture me. I just cant be sure if i call to the Queen again that it will be her or a demon or them or if they are all the same. Knights are supposed to be in valleki perhaps ang will introduce me? He said i was pretty.....[the sentence trails off here]

Everything I want is on the other side of fear!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 05:09:18 AM by Kendric98 »

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2015, 12:32:11 AM »
//This diary has been burned and a new one with a black cover has taken it's place. Below is it's first entry//

[Balok]

To not choose was as good as death. So I chose to serve my queen Takhisis!

Also I need to dye my hair and do my nails.
I will never cast a spell again unless it comes from my beautiful goddess.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 12:46:18 AM by Kendric98 »

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2015, 10:17:13 AM »
I should have known better than to try and be friends with that stupid dwarf. Like all of them they eventually betray me. He called me a looter twice now and  then left me below after storming off.  When he got called a fool and challenged on it he became violent challenging me to a duel. As if a knight like myself would stoop so low as to duel an iadul fake holy stupid....(illegible angry scribbling) And the others shunning me and running after him only because of his usefulness in fighting...all fools I don't need anyone but the queen. (quill stab marks on the page)

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2015, 06:13:42 PM »
I cant take it here in valleki anymore to many memories and stupid outlanders. I'm heading to the village as soon as i turn in these bounties. I need to find fade or one of the others that can make me some proper armor befitting a servant of her Majesty.

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2015, 10:04:11 PM »
I cant wait, tomorrow i will see fade and get my armor. Those caliban better not try anything while i am down there in the under market.

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2016, 06:39:56 PM »
[Written in balok]
Perhaps moving to the Village was not such a good idea  after all. I fell to a stupid undead warrior with a huge sword beneath the crypts. Being dead wouldn't have been so bad as I would finally be with the Great Queen after an honorable death. But then he came and saved me, now a favor is owed and his minions will soon be in contact. Perhaps this is the will of the Queen, if it isn't I will just find some way to end him.

Samson/Tatyanna Costella