Author Topic: Tatyanas Diary  (Read 5661 times)

Kendric98

• Dark Power
  • Omnipotent Overlord of the Omniverse!
Tatyanas Diary
« on: May 11, 2014, 05:37:48 AM »

//All Written in Balok//

I thought if I sketched it somehow I could get it out of my head, but the iadul dreams are only getting worse now. It always starts the same, the symbol of the Queen in the sky above as if looking at me, dark at first me standing on a dark plain. But it has changed now and i can no longer ignore it. Do i dare bring it up to the commander, she is the closest thing I have to a mother now? Perhaps if I see Nissa i can tell her she is always so sweet to me?

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
Re: Tatyanas Diary
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 04:45:17 AM »
Why is writing not helping like i thought it would? Night after night the dream comes getting more detailed each time. The commander ordered me to to get out there and learn and I met some people who wanted to kill vampires and these strange water monsters they called trolls. All went well but I was so tired and fell asleep on the table at the inn but it didn't last, it never does before the dream comes. Dam you dream go away....

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 12:43:53 AM »
After my talk with Jayne i feel a lot better, it seems she was right my dreams were stress and silliness. At least i am sleeping now and I even managed to get Sir Tarlin to let me help on one of his missions in Barovia.  I met the new skull knight Liz today she was made Mistress of the skulls and seemed really nice. Jayne mentioned i am not to far from my Knights test so i better be on my best behavior. But am i ready, if i knew more about what it was i could plan for it. I need to spend more time with Kence for sure he could be just the type to prove useful to me, all i will have to do is use some of the queens gifts on him and he should be hard to stop in battle. Besides he will become a knight fast i think once he learn the code and will be a usefull friend. Nissa i need to get close to, she will be my boss one day , and besides she seems to like me and it gives me another friend i can count on as the army grows. She seems really really nice to me though and i wonder if that's all she wants from me? I might entertain the notion if i think it will benefit me unless it breaks one of the rules. Besides with my body being off limits and belonging to the queen I will never have to deliver anything but smiles and bat my eyelashes at people to get them to do what I...no not I, what the vision wants them to do.

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 11:55:40 PM »
We went to fight those fish people on blue beards island and it was allot of action. They were very tough though because the hag was home. I even had to switch into my robes so that i could remain invisible and haste jayne and cassandra, but it was ok because we killed the had and her water monster. The problem was she had cast spells to summon a new form of indeed we had never encountered before that were harder than the zombies below the morning lords church in the village. Could this be necromancer or is something else going on down there?

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 12:08:26 AM »
Had fun with my new friend Mili today in the port. We met this man who was in charge of a theatre who wanted me to become an actor but i told him no nicely. We also went to this terrifying place called a wax museum where everything horrible is recreated in wax for the port people to look at. I dont know why they would want to see things like st.... the count. I can just take the dummies home for a night around the village and we will see if they think it is funny then. Regardless Mili has a dead white eye that she said her father gave her, why would a father do that how did he intend on marring her off all ugly? Oh well she is nice and when im with her i look even better. Mili helped me make a costume for the upcoming wax museum party, they want scary i will show them scary!

[At this point some nail polish stains the page]

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 04:50:54 AM »
Banished....Banished and sore all over, Jayne sent me to Barovia and away from everyone fun. She said I need to learn to lead and become a proper knight. How can I lead if I can barley move from all these bruises and blisters I keep getting on my sword hand? I bumped into Celeste on the Devils Decent road but it was getting dark so we stayed at that midway place. It was so funny when I gave her a bath until she peed in the water bleh.

Eventually I reached Valleki and things got only worse and I got the iadul beat out of me again up on the mountain, luckily when I got back though Laz was there in town and she healed my hand and bruises. Of course moments later she took me into the catacombs for more bruises so my relief was short lived. Barovia locked in at night and work all day...so boring, so muddy, I hope it gets better soon. The only good thing is I have a spell now that makes me look like a ghost!

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2014, 01:24:35 AM »
[A tear stained page]
Thats it in finished for sure now last night was horrible. I was so worried about messing up again that i had some dreams but the carnival guy took them away. He could not take away my dumbness though because i made all of them mad at me again at the macabre party. Everyone liked my costume but it had a whip with it and i wanted to crack it on one of the pieces of basement storage junk to look better but a man got really mad and cried on it like it was his child. I thought the new art was supposed to be up in the hall! It does not matter now though because i will never be a knight now and the queen will stop loving me. Jayne has sent me to Barovia and i am grounded, no fighting and no magic until she says otherwise. She even said I will have to retrain to be a scribe...a scribe i want to be a knight! I even had to leave my armor and lightning sword, what will I do its so boring here at the ladies rest?

[the following sketch is folded and put between the pages]

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2014, 04:09:23 AM »
There is only one way now to get them to love me again, no matter what it is i must take the punishment to restore my honor. This will only work if they don't want to make it public and draw more attention to the knights.

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2014, 03:26:14 AM »
They killed Cass, chopped her head off for nothing. I must focus we must be strong I will get you justice when those evil guards and judges are dragged out and beheaded for there crimes. One day i will be one of those soldiers bringing order in the queens name to the port.

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2014, 12:33:59 AM »
Im so happy, I was so worried!

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2014, 12:19:08 AM »
They killed her!
I will find out who it was, i am so tired from talking all day. At least i have some names for the gendarme in the port to check into. He better find them before we do, he said i could keep investigating so i need to control my temper. The queen will punish whoever did this to her, goddess where is Tarlin i need to find him he will know what to do?

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2014, 08:46:01 AM »
All I can do now is pray you return soon Jayne, Tarlin is trying to get the queen to punish us. He insults her and your memory by making peace with your killers and saying their will be no vengeance taken on them for what they did to you. He even lets that pig slivarsis brouther betray her and run off with a whore of the sun god. He has ordered us to stay out of Barovia and expects his orders to be followed even though they are dishonorable and will anger the Queen. This is not one of those times we can be dishonorable as long as it furthers the vision, only you knew her vision but I will talk to Laz and see what she thinks. I will pray day and night for an answer and if she wont come for me perhaps she will come when laz calls to her with me.

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2014, 05:16:40 AM »
She talks all the time to me now, so smart and pretty. Pray but never ask and the strong shall be rewarded. I know how to help jiao now, stop the vorlocks mind powers and cure her of the pipe all at once. She will be so happy afterwards i hope she decides to help serve the temple. I am hers and she is me, long live the queen!

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2014, 06:49:13 PM »
Stupid Jiao she had to go and get kidnapped so its even harder to find her now. An order is an order and the Commander said to find her and lock her in the temple so I will.  I have looked everywhere for her and have returned to the port. The gendarme are filing a report on her and I will look around but it all seems so hopeless. Why would the queen tell me how to help her if I cant find her?

Don might be a problem that big handsome fool told me he would try to duel me if he caught me in the port, but I took care of that in case he tries to kill me here. He should just stop being jealous and apologize for starting it. These men that love men are so dramatic, perhaps its why he is a bard. Once he gets over the fact I am the better looking one he will get over himself.

Where is everyone, where are all the knights I feel so alone sometimes, why am I the only one who follows the code and obeys the laws of these cess pools of chaos. How am I going to read all of the books in the temple and follow these orders at the same time, so annoying the queen is what matters and her vision. I must look into the mirror and talk to her again very soon. She is me, I am hers, her will be done.

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2014, 04:53:53 PM »
Read, read, read, its all I do besides clean in the temple, I don't know what I would do if I didn't get to talk to the queen sometimes. The knights were disbanded probably to protect us from all the people who wanted us dead. They should not have ignored the queens vision and had their own that was the mistake. I see now Jayne and Tarlin displeased the Queen or Jayne would have returned to us and we would be powerful by now.

I am more and more convinced that the dragons blood can make us strong but I haven't found anything in the books yet perhaps I should mention it to the queen and see what she says. I was worried about her mirror but she said not to worry the shaking wont break it. I put Monica on the path to find mili to ask her about Jaio then the guarda wanted her for questioning, I wonder if she was dumb enough to go to them I will have to wait and see.

If I could only find all the skulls...where did they go? Back to the books I guess, they make my head hurt but its what she wants.

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2014, 01:33:20 AM »
Finally time to do something fun, Jiao is dead monica told me she saw the body at the guardas. That makes things simple, if she was inocent she will be returned to us to close the circle of revengence as the queen teaches. Now i have time to clean the temple, read the books and get away to do fun things like hang out with Suds. It is pretty funny how her dog god makes her wear Jackle heads. She made me a really good farmers scythe, its fun to lay vraja ofer the tool and use it as a weapon. She gave me an odd longsword it has mercury wich is some sort of heavy liquid metal inside  the blade so it does more dammage. I hope the queen speaks again soon she is so smart.

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2014, 12:33:55 AM »
  All that reading, all that cleaning and lighting of candles and what happens, I end up finding the books the queen wanted me to have. Oh no not from reading but because of that dragon shaking them loose from a hidden spot way in the back and on to the floor. It must be a sign from the queen sense a dragon revealed them to me. I will begin reading them today after i clean up all the fresh dirt from all the shaking.

The watchers were very rude to me again they are always proving they are as bad as the valleki guarda. I cant believe that looking the way i do that fat ivan didnt want me standing by him, perhaps he was to drunk to see how pretty i am. Its kind of lonely now all of those who served the queen that i cared about are either dead or ran off somewhere. I really need somone to help me but they have angered her so i will have to try doing it all on my own and keep her holy place safe and clean. Speaking of pretty the Queen stoped talking to me after i found her books perhaps she wants me reading and not brush my hair in the mirror all day.

//added later that day//

Ok so i just looked at the three books all seem very diferent, one says my being pretty can be forever and i will never die as something called a lich and the other seems to be some sort of guide book for all things dead its almost like a medical manual perhaps i will ask Mili to look at that one i think, besides its cover is all icky and i think its human skin, but what if she tries to take it, they are mine after all the queen wanted me to have them! The third one seems to be some sort of poetry about some gods called the dark powers i will have to read it carefully to understand what its going on about.

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2014, 05:28:21 AM »
[thoughts from a deep dark cell]
Im not shure how long it has been, the guards bring food but i guess i should have made marks on the walls to show the days passing. I pray alot to the gods of this place telling them...convinving them i hope that i love them best of all. Yes suds and don are at fault for me being arrested and i pray to the powers that they will be punished but they didnt give me the books the powers guided me to them. Why give them to me is they would lead to my death? It must have been so i would learn the lesson...So i would learn that all who love themselves or others more than the powers will die. Have mercy on me gods of this place or at least grant me revenge in death.

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2014, 02:05:45 AM »
Long have i been alone, just the sounds of other prisoners. Perhaps alone is not the right word because they are here in my dreams whispering their love for me. The gendarme said its not unusual for them to forget unimportant people and that i am only still being fed because i amuse them. They call me the Rat lady because an iadul rat would not stop squeaking and i couldn't hear the masters so i broke its neck and ate it. I dont need them anyways not the guards or other prisoners all i need are the masters and all they want is my love. What a fool i was, soon the masters tell me i will be serving them in this world and the next, I am them and they are me so i wait.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 02:13:07 AM by Kendric98 »

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2014, 06:37:41 AM »
First came terror i felt the hands grabbing me and roughly pulling me up, im going to the head chopper. Bright painful light such pain it was as if i stuck my face against the sun. That gendarme was dragging me to the outskirts naked and covered in my own filth, he unshackled me and told me to behave. Its like it wasn't real it was so odd, perhaps they realised i had been overlooked and they needed the cell?

No sooner had i gotten to the mist camp did the gods take me again and the next thing i knew i was in the valleki outskirts handing knights armor to one of the believers in the queen. The queen deserves good people and the gods of this place sent me to him so i must be here to help. I saw myself in a mirror the powers are most amusing perhaps i should eat something and get some sun?

« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 07:05:08 AM by Kendric98 »

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2014, 11:59:08 PM »
[Written in Balok like always]
Another long day of prayer To the queen, to the Powers, perhaps both i'm not sure how it works anymore after reading the books so i pray to them both. I spent most of my other time in the outskirts only watching people, heros and sinners playing their parts. The thing I want to know is what is my part what do they want or better yet what does the queen want. Perhaps the queen hates me now I can't summon the temple now for some reason so she must be angry. Could it have only been so I would read the books and now its reason to exist is gone, am i that important to her?

Perhaps she did hear my prayers no sooner did i get to bed for the night when i received the following letter from under my door...

* The seal on the letter is black wax, a symbol much looking like a scythe is emboldened with in the wax seal. The writing in the letter seems to be done with a practiced and graceful hand.*

I understand your interest in things going on around Valliki, specifically to the south of it. Perhaps the renderings included with in this correspondence will assist you in discovering more. They were taken from the lair of the undead mindflayer.

~R

*Attached are some sketches and translations*

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2014, 12:06:35 AM »
[written in Balok]

Its amazing how much i see now that i have stopped looking at just myself. Now what interests me is other people and their sins, oh and the heros as well. Now that i watch i believe i come ever closer to understanding, evil punished, good tested then punished anyways its all so amusing. I must not give into my desires no matter how badly i would like to just kill them all. So i will remain in Barovia for now or perhaps i will visit the mist camp but i want to remain close to the dragon. The books brought me close to understanding i think they were a choice, one path immortality but punishment, another the hero who understands how her enemies work and then finally just them. I think the choice is clear i must continue to watch for now though and be not afraid.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 10:19:28 PM by Kendric98 »

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2014, 09:03:56 PM »
[written in balok]
I almost took a bards lute away and burned it with magical fire for insulting one of the queens holy. I must resist my urges, I will fail researching and face punishment if I cant control my darker urges. All of who I was must be put aside, my beauty, my tan, and even my hair color. To understand I must only watch, I help the queens soldiers but mostly I want to see what choice they make will they be hero's or sinners and does it even matter?

It worked, a mist spirit attacked the vistani tonight at the mist camp, two hero's stepped in to kill it. The thing is I took a knee and only watched and it ignored me, could it be that simple?

« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 09:08:43 PM by Kendric98 »

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2014, 01:40:48 AM »
[written in Balok]

*Smiles as she crumples the wanted poster in her hands*

Diary the gods have an endless sense of humor, the one thing that affects me on an emotional level is getting her punishment The Grey Witch. As much my test as hers but i will not fail, i will watch, i will see, and hope to question the murdering witch.
  The gods know how i loved Jayne and she cared for me to no matter what punishment she earned in their eyes but caring is the weapon, i must not fall into that trap. Love is death thats one thing Jayne was right about because it guides us into being either the Hero or the Sinner and i will be neither, i am the watcher, they are me and i am them.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 01:48:22 AM by Kendric98 »

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Kendric98

• Dark Power
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2014, 02:22:10 AM »
I don't have high hopes for the new incarnation of the queens soldiers in barovia. We are a secret organization who pretends to be mercenaries. I was always told to be proud that i was one of them  and to lead by example with honor. Sure we had to do some questionably dishonorable things but it was ok if it served the will of mothers vision. Its likely another test from the gods i must tread carefully. I should check on her blood as well and make sure its safe.

Samson/Tatyanna Costella