Author Topic: Amour/Weapon Customization  (Read 1176 times)

IDreamofDaleks

Amour/Weapon Customization
« on: April 30, 2014, 08:02:05 PM »
I think I may either be broken or seriously missing something, but I don't see any tailoring models on this server that allow for Armour and weapon customization. I checked the new character and OOC lounge.
I originally thought that that's because it has to be done through the radical crafting menu, but when I attempt to use that I get a "You cannot use this skill" Error/Message in my combat window.
I tried the Dyeing models in the new character room, but those are only for recoloring and don't change the torso/robe/hands/feet and what have you.

Do you need skills in said crafting to be able to change your clothing appearance away from the default? Are there tailoring models in the actual game world that I haven't gotten to yet, or is my character broken in some way?

emptyanima

• Making & Breaking Characters Since May 2013
  • Church of Ezra - Refuge of Fifth Light
  • Dark Power
  • She Who Slays Dragons
    • Emptyanima Portrait Pack
Re: Amour/Weapon Customization
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 08:03:28 PM »
Hello!

I got confused by this when I first started. To change clothing/armour/weapon appearance, you need to go into the rest menu. It's the third option down usually.

Hope this helps!

IDreamofDaleks

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 08:12:11 PM »
Yup. There it is!
Thank you so so much! I think that maybe this should be put somewhere in the New Players guide if it's not? I didn't even know there was a rest menu. But cool! Thanks!

emptyanima

• Making & Breaking Characters Since May 2013
  • Church of Ezra - Refuge of Fifth Light
  • Dark Power
  • She Who Slays Dragons
    • Emptyanima Portrait Pack
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 08:14:15 PM »
You're welcome! And yes, I think that would be a great idea.