Author Topic: [Group Concept] Half-Orc tribe  (Read 2338 times)

RanDav12

• New to the Mists
[Group Concept] Half-Orc tribe
« on: April 27, 2014, 04:17:12 PM »
Hi, I was wondering if any of you wanted to start a half-orc tribe with myself. I already created a Half-Orc Shaman(Druid). If any of you are interested just send me an MP :)

Kendric98

• Dark Power
  • Omnipotent Overlord of the Omniverse!
Re: [Group Concept] Half-Orc tribe
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 05:25:05 PM »
I have a half orb barb under level 5, hit me up in a message when your on and if im not buisy i will come tank for you. Lately i have been playing Tatyana alot.

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Trout Man

• New to the Mists
  • Smile!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 11:51:03 PM »
I have a vague idea for an LG Half-Orc monk, but I already have some characters running around. I would love to hear more about the tribe, though. Send me a PM if you like the character concept, or don't, or whatever. I like the idea of a tribe, though.

-Trout Man
Humanity is immortal for as long as it can successfully reproduce.

I will have already won.

Luck is superstition, chance is math.

Onasaki

• Outlander
  • Adiik darasuum...
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 02:48:16 AM »
I might be interested. Toss me a PM with more details, I've been considering a Half-Orc Cleric concept.

-=Rilan Indoran=- -=Enzo=-

Iconoclast

• Church of the Lawgiver
  • Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 10:32:56 AM »

There are a few tanarukk and orcs around, some remnants of the Black Leaf Tribe. The tribe before that was the Blood Mountain Rain Tribe, led by Rudd.

Orcs can be a good time, though certainly challenging, as many outcast races can be.

Do you intend on having your orcs adhere to the orc pantheon: Gruumsh, Illneval, etc.?

I think it adds a lot of appropriate flavor and can define how the orcs perceive the lands of mists. In the creation story of the orcs, all the gods of humans, elves, dwarves, orcs, and so on gathered and drew straws to see who gets what. In the end, the gods had cheated the orcs out of land. This led Gruumsh to lead his orcs to war.

When the Black Leaf Tribe arrived in the lands of mists, once again, they find no native orcs, and thus assume that the gods of this land had also cheated the orcs out of a place in the world. Even hobgoblins and ogres have a place in this world, but no orcs. So that sets up a grand ambition for orc tribes that find themselves in the lands of mists: the goal of carving out a niche, likely in the wilds, where they can populate and prosper.

In case anyone is tinkering with the idea of rolling up a tanarukk or orc, one concept that could gain a lot of traction and value is a good tanarukk or orc shaman, cleric or magi. Not only have we already a number of tanarukk/orc fighter builds who could use a caster, the role of a shaman is highly valued culturally.

Onasaki

• Outlander
  • Adiik darasuum...
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 11:25:47 PM »
I'm still interested. Anymore info on this?

-=Rilan Indoran=- -=Enzo=-

Trout Man

• New to the Mists
  • Smile!
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2014, 04:00:33 PM »
What exactly are your ideas of the goal of the tribe? Just sit around and go "we are a tribe, check us out," or are we trying to further half-Orc rights in the core, are we trying to seize land in the same way as the elves of deganwwy, are we trying to raid farmsteads around the core, are we already members of the tribe, or are we just a collection of random half-orcs who are forming a tribe? What exactly is the plan?

-Trout Man
Humanity is immortal for as long as it can successfully reproduce.

I will have already won.

Luck is superstition, chance is math.

chuuch1

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2014, 07:20:15 PM »
Myself and 3 friends have recently made a group of orcs and have been playing them as of late.  Was thinking it'd be cool to get more people in on it. As its best to have strength in numbers. Shoot me a tell in game if anyone wants to meet up.

Orcs name is roshnak other character is elrilad