Author Topic: >>Needed: Kukri Expert<<  (Read 1129 times)

MatticusCaesar

• Dark Power
  • Beware the Hinvasion!
>>Needed: Kukri Expert<<
« on: February 13, 2014, 10:21:18 PM »
[Hand-written note in Common, fairly legible, posted on the Notice Board outside Vallaki's West Gate and on the menu board of the Lady's Resting Place]

Seeking the tutelage of a true kukri expert to help me improve my fighting and defense skills.

I'm decent, but I've quickly come to learn I could be better... much better.  I'm in the process of acquiring proper gear and will have it shortly.
I need to be a better protector for my friends, loved ones, and those weaker denizens of the area who find themselves in harm's way.

Please seek out Remo Fenberry - I'm often around the Western Outskirts or in one of the nearby buildings.
Currently Playing:
Conner o'Clan Cunningham, Cando Weaselbite

On the sidelines but ready for action:
Tychon Corynian, Bjarna Blitzthorn, Remo Fenberry, Yerrith Greenstone, Gryllus Athens, Pristi Feld

Winter83

• Dark Lord
  • 100% Ranger
    • The hunter's query
Re: >>Needed: Kukri Expert<<
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 03:00:08 AM »
[A rugged blacksmith stoping by squinting his eyes at the scribbled note with a mild confusion on his face, murmuring to himself]

"...why on the world would someone need to be an expert in bush chopping knife?"

[Then he scribbles a line under one note as sort of a reply]

- Can teach you to forge one. Owen -

The Perfect Circle: The Hollow : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avgiqNapUx0

MatticusCaesar

• Dark Power
  • Beware the Hinvasion!
Re: >>Needed: Kukri Expert<<
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 12:21:42 AM »
[Signs are reposted in the same locations]
Currently Playing:
Conner o'Clan Cunningham, Cando Weaselbite

On the sidelines but ready for action:
Tychon Corynian, Bjarna Blitzthorn, Remo Fenberry, Yerrith Greenstone, Gryllus Athens, Pristi Feld