You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Where are my stars? ~Pythagoras Mov'lev'eadon  (Read 831 times)

vlaadfolth

• Outlander
Where are my stars? ~Pythagoras Mov'lev'eadon
« on: January 09, 2014, 02:14:31 PM »
After the nights studies of the heavens and its star movements, noting that my friends up there that change with the seasons, glistened so bright, I start to pack up my eyepiece and astrolabe with much care. This path this same path back home to the simpletons. Will I have clear a sky tomorrow to chart, will these human nomads ever realize its bigger than what we can see........why is it cloudy.....where is the road.........what is this mist..........?

Rubbing my eyes from the pain in my head I notice that the sky is different.....the stars are different.....I close my eyes to get my bearing and to my astonishment they are different patterns, different ratios......

Who are these people with wagons?             I'm hungry.    [sits around the Vistani campfire and tries to communicate for some gruel]

What did the sadist say to the masochist when he asked the sadist to hurt him?  The sadist said "No".

vlaadfolth

• Outlander
Re: Where are my stars? ~Pythagoras Mov'lev'eadon
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 10:12:16 PM »
Taking a turn into the crypts I found a undead that resisted my magic, it had no effect. I know I am new to this environment and must make note of these undead and how they react to my magic. It is persistent this maddened undead, but I bet it will burn[chants and fire erupts in a column on the undead]. The undead is still coming........ Falling on the ground I realize that the cold hand of death is coming. I don't feel the claws anymore.........

...........[sits up and notices he is in the temple].....why am I here...[starts to remember his demise].....the gods have spared me....or someone helped me [rubs his chest where the claws dug in]......either way I thank whomever has pulled me back from the clutches of death. [nods in respect]
What did the sadist say to the masochist when he asked the sadist to hurt him?  The sadist said "No".