Author Topic: Dungeon suggestions - making the challenge more exciting  (Read 12001 times)

MarkFranks

• New to the Mists
Re: Dungeon suggestions - making the challenge more exciting
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2014, 10:48:37 AM »
This topic is somewhat in extend of Geiger's topic here: http://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=35364.0 and somewhat mirroring it.

All in all, I think we all agree that adding more dynamic (e.g. with random elements) and varied challenges would make dungeons more exciting. What I want you to use this topic for is propose more specific things, like what particular dungeons could need more of what. This will make it easier for us as developers to pinpoint the current weak points and improve on them.

/Update

A lot of great stuff coming already, but when I say specific, I mean the very concrete stuff mainly, and preferable something not overly involving.

Examples could be the need for traps in certain parts of a specific dungeon, obstacles, locks on doors, or adding some ambush points in specific spots. Or suggestions for new spawn types in a dungeons, or revising the amount spawned, etc.

Of course, every dungeon shouldn't feature everything (or it would make the server overall be trivial), but if you got suggestions for adding a certain things in a place that would make the dungeon a lot more interesting, that would be much welcomed.

I think undead dungeons should make you sick with disease over time, getting worse as the hours past, your breathing in poorly circulated dead skin cells, that can't be good for you.