Author Topic: Midway Haven Woes  (Read 1869 times)

Paragonville

• Demiplane Escapee
  • Dark Power
  • actly ezlin
Midway Haven Woes
« on: November 14, 2013, 09:10:18 AM »
So, couple beefs with Midway.  One, there's a cauldron there, but it can't be used for herbalism.

Second, the leader of the place has been on his honeymoon for well over a year.  I think it's nigh time the man returned, or at least had his leadership revoked because clearly he was eaten by a pack of wild mink.

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
Re: Midway Haven Woes
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 09:19:25 AM »
Ah, but is he really on his honeymoon????? Or is that just a convinient excuse to tell Outlanders and other bothersome people

Grendlykins, Simp of Azalin Rex

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 09:20:20 AM »
Yeah, considering the recent woes of Vallaki ontop of all the previous reasons and promoting players getting away from the Outskirts, a cauldron and a vendor for herbalism here would be neat. Also what is up with that Druinor's eternal honeymoon with Maegan? I can understand the impulse to stay on vacation forever, but even if they were secretly assassinated surely the Celestines would have had a new figurehead pop up by now. Not to mention that all the dialogues for Fritz and other NPCs say 'Hey go talk to Druinor to learn more.' when he's MIA is a bit odd.

In other words, vacation over already, buddy.

Ellana Twiggy

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 11:23:49 AM »
So, couple beefs with Midway.  One, there's a cauldron there, but it can't be used for herbalism.

Second, the leader of the place has been on his honeymoon for well over a year.  I think it's nigh time the man returned, or at least had his leadership revoked because clearly he was eaten by a pack of wild mink.

Actually, he's been away on his honey moon since about 2006/2007 . . . :D

Paragonville

• Demiplane Escapee
  • Dark Power
  • actly ezlin
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 11:31:39 AM »

Actually, he's been away on his honey moon since about 2006/2007 . . . :D

Oh, so he has no good excuse!

Bluebomber4evr

• Head DM, Developer and Ravenloft Trivia Guru/Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
    • http://www.nwnravenloft.com
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 12:21:24 PM »
Yeah, the stuff with Druinor was just a little laziness on my part. I put it off for later then forgot about it :oops:

I'll fix the place up (And put Druinor and his wife in) while I'm fixing up the Village of Barovia.

Bluebomber4evr: The Justice, not you, since 2002

Paragonville

• Demiplane Escapee
  • Dark Power
  • actly ezlin
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2013, 12:35:37 PM »
Yeah, the stuff with Druinor was just a little laziness on my part. I put it off for later then forgot about it :oops:

I'll fix the place up (And put Druinor and his wife in) while I'm fixing up the Village of Barovia.

Druinor has been a lazy, and inconsiderate sod!

Thanks for the reply.

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 02:14:43 PM »
It was a really long honeymoon... ;)

Elfric

• Dark Power
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 02:42:35 PM »
Simple answer to all this, he got stuck.  :oops:

"You left the campfire back in the field. The entire grass field is on fire. Smokey the Bear is on the edge of the field, on his knees, sobbing into his hands."