Author Topic: A open letter to Degannwy  (Read 1236 times)

EberronBruce

• Dark Power
  • Legos
A open letter to Degannwy
« on: October 22, 2013, 09:41:13 PM »
A letter sent to Degannwy by a carrier pigeon. It is known in Degannwy and was read in elvish.

Greetings and Salutations,

I been in the village and discovered another artifact from the elvish history. There is more here and would like to gather them up. I can use help in this expedition, so if you can please any bodies that you can spare. When enough has been gathered we can bring it to Degannwy to show what was uncovered.

Legos

EberronBruce

• Dark Power
  • Legos
Re: A open letter to Degannwy
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 06:19:20 AM »
//To leave an OOC note

This is primarily a player run elven event for now. Characters that are friends to the elves or elven characters are welcome to join in. Lets see if we can't do something with this. The event is taking place in the village of Barovia and in Degannwy. I plan to try to run this event for some time as well, so its not a  one shot deal. So, lets not be jerks to each other and have a good time with this. Thank you. 

EberronBruce

• Dark Power
  • Legos
Requesting Support
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 05:05:40 AM »
A letter goes to Degannwy by another pigeon.

Greetings,

I been here in the village investigating things. I am recently planning an expedition to search out some more relics and information. Also am trying to get support from the Morninglords as in this particular expedition we both share the same place to investigate, but for different reasons. I am requesting some help to investigate this area. Let us join up and see what we cannot discover upon this expedition.

Legos

//Planning on trying to hold a joint event of the Morninglords and the elves. Just found out I was busy this Saturday, so I will try to plan for it for another day. Keep you posted.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 05:08:36 AM by EberronBruce »

EberronBruce

• Dark Power
  • Legos
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 11:00:53 AM »

//I am planning on making the expedition either Wednesday morning (but I have to go to work late afternoon), Thursday morning, or Saturday morning. I mean morning in Vietnam which I believe is UTC - 7. It depends who shows up when and when we go. The latest I am planning is Saturday, but things can be hectic here and there is some uncertainty. I will try to inform everyone.

EberronBruce

• Dark Power
  • Legos
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 06:50:58 AM »
//Due to real life commitments I have to push the expedition to this Saturday morning around 8am or so Vietnam time. Which should bring it around 6:00pm Pacific Time, I guess. Hint about time difference, its 5:47pm here while LA California it is 3:47am.

EberronBruce

• Dark Power
  • Legos
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 07:09:32 AM »
//To everyone who hopes to show up to the expedition. I hope to be on Saturday morning my time. Lets hope I dont have a problem with Internet or Power. Vietnam can be unpredictable.