You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Ravenloft_POTM_Full_1_95b taking forever to download?  (Read 1184 times)

Warchild

• New to the Mists
Ravenloft_POTM_Full_1_95b taking forever to download?
« on: September 15, 2013, 03:52:17 PM »
So, myself and a friend decided to give this server a try, but sadly the Ravenloft_POTM_Full_1_95b latest hak is taking 11 hours to dload a simple 245mb file. Ive tried both the Z and Zip versions as well as trying them off the NWNVault site. *those are broken completely btw*

It starts out at over 130kb per second and within 20 seconds that drops down to 7kb every time I try to get this file. I went to sleep last night with it running. It got to 45% dloaded but when I looked at it it was at 0kb per second and paused. So I hit resume and it started the whole thing over.

Ive looked for the file on 4shared and on torentz but cannot find it anywhere but here. Any ideas?

Mark Johansen

• Developers
  • Dark Power
Re: Ravenloft_POTM_Full_1_95b taking forever to download?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 03:58:25 PM »
Hello and welcome!,

Have you tried our Game Launcher?

Warchild

• New to the Mists
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 01:18:23 AM »
Hmm.. well in the downloads area there is a launcher but it says its temporarily disabled. This link however gives me something I can use. So far it seems to be working thank goodness. Ive been dloading the hak all day AGAIN and it paused on its own at 54% even though my com never went to sleep. I hit resume and it started over. I was about to give up on this server til this reply. Thank you and I hope it works. But it seems to be. Might want to look into your dload section and fix all this and add this launcher link to the right area. Thanks

Mark Johansen

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 06:14:11 AM »
If you experience any issues please don't hesitate to bring it to my attention - I try to keep it as updated as possible.