You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Vatraska Half-Vistani  (Read 1797 times)

LivingWasteland

• Dark Lord
  • LOOT B4 LUV - TIEFLING LYFE
Vatraska Half-Vistani
« on: September 09, 2013, 07:44:01 AM »
I was reading over the half-Vistani types, and I noticed this:

Vatraska: The Vastraska are a Kaldresh tribe who excel in the art of healing. Their animals loaded with herbs and spices, the Vatraska are professional healers in the Land of Mists. Their healing is based on natural curatives, not magical spells or potions. They are also vendors of poisons. The Vatraska guard their recipes very closely and only offer their services for a fee. Like the other Kaldresh tribes, the Vatraska dress modestly.

Favoured Class: Cleric

That got me curious...if they prefer natural healing over potions and magic, how would one portray a cleric of this subrace as a cleric is a walking magical band-aid? I'm also curious of this, as Vistani are usually non-religious. Now I know with half-vistani they often adopt the religion of their homeland if raised by the giorgio parent, but what if raised by the Vistani? How does one raised by the Vistani become a cleric when lacking religion?

I'm interested in playing a half-Vistani, but trying to clarify little details like this before settling on a type.

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
Re: Vatraska Half-Vistani
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 07:46:41 AM »
Well the favoured class is probably because they are a high spiritual tribe, and talented healers. And since it is the favoured class of the half vistani, it just means that they are often drawn towards religions. Like the Church of Ezra or Hala