Author Topic: A poster placed beside Fredek's  (Read 1036 times)

FullMoon

• Undead Master
A poster placed beside Fredek's
« on: August 30, 2013, 08:04:57 AM »
Ah dearest Skinny, it would seem your past as an event planner did not prepare you for this aspect of leadership, as surprising as that is. In war one does not tell the other side it is over unless you mean to surrender, which I am sure you do not. However do not let be said I am not a reasonable woman, if you truly desire peace I am prepared to consider a truce. Henceforth no Wrongborn or Shunned will harm a Drain member unless in self defense as a sign of our good will. However there is a long way to go before peace can be settled.

We would be very foolish to walk into the Drain and place ourselves in your power. How can we ever feel safe ? If you were to make a gesture of good will it may go very far in convincing some of us we have a future if we return to the Drain, perhaps the return of Zahlia and Biter's remains would be such a gesture. Removing the bounty on my head would be another.

Lastly you ask that we come see you in your back room to make ammends for past wrongs. The Wrongborn did nothing wrong as you well know, and were cast out for political reasons, how are we to apologize for this ? Further some magic stops us from entering the Drain should we even wish to.

If you are truly sincere Fredek and are willing to compromise you may well add our strength to your own. I am staying at the Mist Camp if you wish to meet and hold formal talks. We have both now made a gesture of good will, the next play is yours.

Cassandra
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 08:18:08 AM by FullMoon »

FullMoon

• Undead Master
Re: A poster placed beside Fredek's
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 09:56:59 PM »
The top portion has been scratched out and new writing placed under in the same hand.

Peace accepted ! A credit to Fredek for showing mercy and pragmatism. Perhaps in time all wounds can heal. You have my thanks.

Cassandra