Author Topic: The forum website  (Read 1286 times)

ThePwush

• Sigilian Outlander
  • Dark Power
  • The mad Red Mink, eh, I mean, Monk ;)
The forum website
« on: August 22, 2013, 12:02:38 PM »
It has happened three times, so I am still uncertain whether as to it's just my browser setting or something else.  It does not happen every time I come to the forum.  

Will have only the forum open on Firefox ver 21, with Roboform, and I have received the message of 'script unresponsive.' The result becomes I am unable to open new tabs, and opening links in the forum takes up to 30 seconds.  Other applications on my computer become very slow, or don't open at all.  Last time, I had messages stating that the script on the page (forum) was not working correctly.  

Anyone experiencing this as well, or has in the past?  If not, I'll look elsewhere for the cause.  

Thanks! :)

PS: Have also noticed that when I click on the forum tab at the top, or use RoboForm (my password manager), I am sent to a blank white page that never loads, and I have to force reload to get into the forum site. This also happens when I log off with the "logout" button. Thanks again.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 12:04:42 PM by ThePwush »
The "Anti-Monk". Crazy is your friend.

Rhetra'Bushion aka Rhetra, Sunshine, Petal, Spazz, "Damn, she's fast," and Her Giddiness.

-Semi-Retired-

Kendric98

• Dark Power
  • Omnipotent Overlord of the Omniverse!
Re: The forum website
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 06:20:59 PM »
Time for crome

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Bluebomber4evr

• Head DM, Developer and Ravenloft Trivia Guru/Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
    • http://www.nwnravenloft.com
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 07:08:22 PM »
No idea what's going on with that. Sounds like a problem with that plugin.

Bluebomber4evr: The Justice, not you, since 2002

ThePwush

• Sigilian Outlander
  • Dark Power
  • The mad Red Mink, eh, I mean, Monk ;)
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 07:30:18 PM »
No idea what's going on with that. Sounds like a problem with that plugin.

That is what I am fearing.  It has never given me problems till lately, but it has been updated a while ago.  So I have to consider it a possibility. Okay, thank you!

:D
The "Anti-Monk". Crazy is your friend.

Rhetra'Bushion aka Rhetra, Sunshine, Petal, Spazz, "Damn, she's fast," and Her Giddiness.

-Semi-Retired-