Author Topic: A letter sent to the Elves of Degannwy  (Read 1137 times)

EberronBruce

• Dark Power
  • Legos
A letter sent to the Elves of Degannwy
« on: August 21, 2013, 01:11:15 AM »
This letter is written in elvish and is sent to elves. It has been displayed to the elves living in the area

Greetings and salutations,

Upon my investigations and explorations, I have discovered things that are the up most relevance to the existence of the elvish people in the lands of Barovia. I have come across proof of this existence that I feel the matter needs to clearly be investigated. I would like to conduct a council to discuss the matters and relevance of my discoveries. I would like the elders of Lorelie and Gwerydd to also be present in this matter as well. I will bring my discoveries with me to this council for you to bare witness to them.

Legos

///Would like to set up an elven council meeting no later than 11:00 pm Thursday KST to 12:00 am Friday KST

//Do to my RL situation (graduating on Friday), I will probably be not available in game after this week until I find a job and get settled. This could take some time and the schedule is unknown. If I have to I will post pone this until I return, when I am able to.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 01:20:51 AM by EberronBruce »

EberronBruce

• Dark Power
  • Legos
Re: A letter sent to the Elves of Degannwy
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 11:32:31 AM »
//bumping because my time is short and this is on short notice. Sometime by today or tomorrow.

Silverfox

• Undead Master
  • Goggles
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 11:41:25 AM »
You've my ear if I can make it.

~ Ryl'tar of the Illythiir
A most troublesome Fox.

ThePwush

• Sigilian Outlander
  • Dark Power
  • The mad Red Mink, eh, I mean, Monk ;)
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 02:21:29 PM »
[Soft florid elven script with red ink]

If I am about, I will heed the call.

-R

//Before hand, congratulations!  All the best of luck!  
The "Anti-Monk". Crazy is your friend.

Rhetra'Bushion aka Rhetra, Sunshine, Petal, Spazz, "Damn, she's fast," and Her Giddiness.

-Semi-Retired-

EberronBruce

• Dark Power
  • Legos
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 10:58:39 PM »
//Sense population of the server is high right now, Im trying to pull the meeting together now before it dwindles.