Author Topic: Heterochromia  (Read 56483 times)

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
  • "Maudlyn" Argali Dupont, Lazula Zhuelke, and more
Re: Heterochromia
« Reply #100 on: November 15, 2016, 12:56:48 PM »
|Shadow Academy|
Chapter 13

Gravity Lies
[W-w-we are breaking through.]

She clutched her head and screamed.
Loud and bitter. Long and tormented.

She screamed as it was all torn away from her.
As her heart mind and soul were rent and reconstituted from within.

From without...

"D-doctor!"
He was rushing down the hall, implements and effects fumbling from his persons.
His Subordinate was by the door already, his look one of horror, and deep, troubling concern.
The screaming persisted from within the patient's room.
The Doctor adjusted his spectacles as he ignored his Subordinate and peered into the slide to the room.

"Great Scott!"
The Subordinate didnt bother looking again, instead his eyes remained on the Doctor, an uncharacteristic calm suffusing the young man,
a firm resolution. "Shall I fetch the Inquisitor?"
"No." Came the Doctor's retort. "The man is insidious-" He tore his eyes from the room, from the screaming.
His Subordinate flustered, "I-insidious? He's worked with us many times before!"
"Why, that is how I know, my astute friend." A shriek cut through the exchange, setting both teetering for equilibrium.

"Good God!"
They bounced off the walls and found purchase in one another.
The scream took some time to re-acclimate from. It was getting worse.
Ever since the Elf was first brought in, strange happenings would occur within the West Wing of the Asylum.
It quickly became apparent the Elf was haunted by something deep and dark and utterly vexing and beyond their current comprehension.
One thing it was not, however, was imaginary. Such had become apparent, but the Doctor had never dealt with any thing like this before.
He had illusions of overcoming, and reaping such reward as was surely manifest in such a case. In such accomplishment.
The one balance he had to such vainglorious pursuit was his young Subordinate. His evident infatuation with the Elf and concern for her well being was beyond reproach.
If he was not there, surely things would not have proceeded how they would now.

The Doctor looked to his Subordinate, who looked at him full of wonder and concern.
"Find me a priest." Then quickly added, "Not local..."
"Use your judgement!"
His Subordinate watched him, eyes searching, then ran from the West Wing.

The Doctor turned back to the open slide, and nearly choked.

Spoiler: show

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2016, 02:40:11 PM »
Salute

I see many closed fist,
not many open palms.
Perhaps the one,
inside the one,
Can bring the
storm
to
c
a
l
m

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2016, 03:51:30 PM »
Ever Dream

Theologians Unite
As I went to sit, I noticed my seat-number.

Huzzah!

I remember the Priest well; Fondly.
He saved my life after all. When all else failed; He triumphed.
Glory! Glory! Glory!
I sing His praise.
Glory! Glory! Glory!
Till the end of days.
Eternal blaze!
The love of light.
You are my sight.
I will not fight you ever more.
Nevermore,
Can I ignore,
your ever loving ever dream.

....To Be Continued...

Starting Now
2 Corinthians 1
[The Message (MSG)]
I, Paul, have been sent on a special mission by the Messiah, Jesus, planned by God himself. I write this to God’s congregation in Corinth, and to believers all over Achaia province. May all the gifts and benefits that come from God our Father and the Master, Jesus Christ, be yours! Timothy, someone you know and trust, joins me in this greeting.

The Rescue
[spoiler]3-5 All praise to the God and Father of our Master, Jesus the Messiah! Father of all mercy! God of all healing counsel! He comes alongside us when we go through hard times, and before you know it, he brings us alongside someone else who is going through hard times so that we can be there for that person just as God was there for us. We have plenty of hard times that come from following the Messiah, but no more so than the good times of his healing comfort—we get a full measure of that, too.

6-7 When we suffer for Jesus, it works out for your healing and salvation. If we are treated well, given a helping hand and encouraging word, that also works to your benefit, spurring you on, face forward, unflinching. Your hard times are also our hard times. When we see that you’re just as willing to endure the hard times as to enjoy the good times, we know you’re going to make it, no doubt about it.

8-11 We don’t want you in the dark, friends, about how hard it was when all this came down on us in Asia province. It was so bad we didn’t think we were going to make it. We felt like we’d been sent to death row, that it was all over for us. As it turned out, it was the best thing that could have happened. Instead of trusting in our own strength or wits to get out of it, we were forced to trust God totally—not a bad idea since he’s the God who raises the dead! And he did it, rescued us from certain doom. And he’ll do it again, rescuing us as many times as we need rescuing. You and your prayers are part of the rescue operation—I don’t want you in the dark about that either. I can see your faces even now, lifted in praise for God’s deliverance of us, a rescue in which your prayers played such a crucial part.

12-14 Now that the worst is over, we’re pleased we can report that we’ve come out of this with conscience and faith intact, and can face the world—and even more importantly, face you with our heads held high. But it wasn’t by any fancy footwork on our part. It was God who kept us focused on him, uncompromised. Don’t try to read between the lines or look for hidden meanings in this letter. We’re writing plain, unembellished truth, hoping that you’ll now see the whole picture as well as you’ve seen some of the details. We want you to be as proud of us as we are of you when we stand together before our Master Jesus.

15-16 Confident of your welcome, I had originally planned two great visits with you—coming by on my way to Macedonia province, and then again on my return trip. Then we could have had a bon-voyage party as you sent me off to Judea. That was the plan.

17-19 Are you now going to accuse me of being flip with my promises because it didn’t work out? Do you think I talk out of both sides of my mouth—a glib yes one moment, a glib no the next? Well, you’re wrong. I try to be as true to my word as God is to his. Our word to you wasn’t a careless yes canceled by an indifferent no. How could it be? When Silas and Timothy and I proclaimed the Son of God among you, did you pick up on any yes-and-no, on-again, off-again waffling? Wasn’t it a clean, strong Yes?

20-22 Whatever God has promised gets stamped with the Yes of Jesus. In him, this is what we preach and pray, the great Amen, God’s Yes and our Yes together, gloriously evident. God affirms us, making us a sure thing in Christ, putting his Yes within us. By his Spirit he has stamped us with his eternal pledge—a sure beginning of what he is destined to complete.

23 Now, are you ready for the real reason I didn’t visit you in Corinth? As God is my witness, the only reason I didn’t come was to spare you pain. I was being considerate of you, not indifferent, not manipulative.

24 We’re not in charge of how you live out the faith, looking over your shoulders, suspiciously critical. We’re partners, working alongside you, joyfully expectant. I know that you stand by your own faith, not by ours.
[/spoiler]
He rose from the grave
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 06:21:44 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2016, 01:46:01 PM »
.Lifeboat... In loving memory of   "Justin Filina" God finally rest your soul

Lifehouse's Everything Skit
+
|

I was skeptical, at first, but was quickly overcome by the sheer weight of emotion. 
It was undeniable, I was drenched in the power of the message. It overwhelmed me.
He was alive.

Come on,
let's really explore this studio space!

RAISE YOUR HORNS
AMON AMARTH
lyrics
"The Way Of Vikings"

Whirling dust in morning air
Two warriors in the ring
With the strength of two great bears
They make their weapons sing

Sparks fly high when steel meets steel
And no one can believe
That these two men are best friends
Not enemies

They lash out with ferocious force
The fight grows more intense
But each avoid the other's sword
As if by seventh sense

Their muscles ache, their bones are sore
But none of them will yield
They fight a two-man practice war
As enemies

Faster!
Stronger!
Fight until your dying breath!
Fiercer!
Harder!
This is a matter of life and death!

Whirling dust in morning air
Two warriors in the ring
With the strength of two great bears
They make their weapons sing

Sparks fly high when steel meets steel
And no one can believe
That these two men are best friends
Not enemies

Sun beats down with intense heat
The swordsmen start to break
Pain shoots through their tired feet
With every step they take

In this fight of iron wills
One man takes a knee
The other goes for the kill
Like an enemy

Faster!
Stronger!
Fight until your dying breath!
Fiercer!
Harder!
This is a matter of life and death!

Full on fight in training
It's the way of vikings
Every muscle straining
It's the way of the Jomsvikings
These men aim to shatter
It's the way of vikings
This is how we battle
It's the way of the Jomsvikings

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 03:06:55 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #104 on: November 24, 2016, 05:09:11 PM »
Bismuth Symphony

You are forever in my prayers

(Distorted and repeated samples)
I know where no one can reach you
No I don’t mind
We keep these promises, these promises
Written in a letter

-Crystal Castles, Kept

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2016, 10:56:20 AM »

|Shadow Academy|
Chapter 14

Watch Dogs

Is this our art?

A
CONFIRMED

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2016, 12:27:55 AM »
Animu & Mango                                           
All Mighty,
deliver us from evil.
Let your kingdom come.

Move your Hand inner and through us,
and outer and to them, and inner and through them.
Let us multiply, and in abundance.

Let your will be done, over mine, and humble me before your mercy and grace.
In Jesus holy name I pray.

Amen

|Shadow Academy|
Chapter 15

Mr Black

Let he not be named.
No, never.
His names are many. His faces, many.
His places,
unknown

-

H̸͎̦̟e͉̗h͚͓̜̖͘ͅę͉̖̙̠͖̗h̶e҉͉̼̲͔̭̜͚he͕he̛̬̱̻,̧
m̻̤o͖̘͖̣̲͟ͅn̝e̕q͞u̵̺͎ì̖t̗̱o͖̹̱̳͝s̸̞̪
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 02:45:43 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2016, 04:12:37 AM »
TIAMAT

Bai de murninlurd dats niec

___

Oh, father, my father.
But for the love you bear me.

Oh mother, my mother.
But for the love I bear you.

God bless your souls, forevermore. May I walk circumspect, and not as a fool,
And do you justice.

May I carry this torch from on high,
in to the dark places.

Amen
___

|Shadow Academy|
Chapter 16

Lady of Pain

Huah!

She woke with a start, panting.
Sitting up, she assessed her surroundings.
She blinked rapidly, as her mismatched eyes of green and brown dilated, then again, in the torch light.

... She was sleep walking again....

It was bad, this time.
She didn't know where she was.
The torchlight flickered over her face as her breathing subsided.

The stars glimmered above.
A cool breeze played over her, setting the field to swaying.
The torch flickered against the dirt.

She couldn't remember.
Last she could, she was with Cain...
My God, where was Cain?

She was sleeping walking again

She couldn't remember

« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 05:16:53 AM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2016, 12:06:32 AM »

They've arrived...

We need your help.

|Shadow Academy|
Chapter 17

The Black Hand

/boom!

"Its natural to feel a little disorientation,
please,
come this way."

"Welcome aboard the Arc...
we're pleased to finally meet you. We've... only had historical documents to get to know you by.
If I may,

I'd like to speak on behalf of all of us here on Zion Station,
its an honor to have you with us here."

"Through you, we hope to discover what happened all those years ago.
What brought about the end of the world...
This vessel is equipped to salvage and explore where ever we may need to go in the known universe,
however,
some points are beyond return...
we have to be careful when charting our destination,

Or we may be lost;
forever."

"How did we find you?"
He smiles.

"Your DNA was recovered from this book.
You have been reconstituted, and now,
and now we can begin again."

-Captain Bastion Press, from Zion Station.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 12:10:52 AM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2016, 06:05:02 AM »

FROM
THE

DARKNESS

Luke 10 (King James Version)

The mission of the seventy
10 But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say,

11 Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

12 But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city.

13 Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.

14 But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you.

15 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell.

16 He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

23 And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:

24 For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

The good Samaritan
25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?

27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.

31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.

36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

"Argali Dupont"

Maudlyn, you must understand...
everything I have done for you. Everything I am,
through Him...

I love you....

I love you...

I

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #110 on: December 29, 2016, 10:29:43 PM »

-Jesus Christ

Ephesians 6:17
King James Version (KJV)

"And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:"

"I'm happy that I met you, and unhappy that I have to go now."

Somehow.. that too, makes me happy. 

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2017, 12:09:59 AM »

|Shadow Academy|
Chapter 18

Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
There was a final impossible shriek, petering off into an inhuman timber and death-rattle.

The cold passed,

over time.

The Doctor and his Subordinate waited in the halls as their shivering subsided.
The priest had been overlong, and evidently, overdue.

Such power! Thought the Doctor.
Such fortune; his Subordinate.

They were under stern instruction. They were not to enter the room,
under any circumstance. They were unprotected and the priest must be undisturbed.

The Doctor watched his Subordinate now. He stared down the hall at that particular door, housing that particular ward.
He had looked the same way an hour ago. The Doctor adjusted his spectacles.
There was a sound from the hall after a long, terse, silence.
The door creaked open. The Priest stepped into the hall, a book tucked under an arm, he fitted his hat with the other hand.

He smiled.
"Come." He bade.

The Doctor and Subordinate shared a glance, and proceeded in orderly fashion.
That is to say, they did not trip over another in the process.

As they neared, the Priest turned his head from the content of the room and began to speak:
"Now, I will require to see her, at least twice a week, and continue what was begot here. Its a miracle, really...
Gods will is a perfect mystery. You must needs proceed in your tender of the lass that she might strengthen on her road to rehabilitation.
Lest she relapse."

As they reached him, he turned his head in to the room as they inched to peer inside,
"Although.. I do not believe that to be her fate. No.."

The Doctor couldn't believe it. His Subordinate nearly choked.

She smiled.
"Hello, Doctuer."
Her eyes caught the Subordinate. He blushed,
 and she laughed.

There was no sound like it before.

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2017, 02:19:56 AM »
10,000 or Bust

Stop me now?
Stop me how?

[Written in a thin, leather-bound journal]

Concentric
Wandering in circles,
Wondering when we'll meet again.

This world is like a circus,
At least its fun with you, my friend.

Just know that everything I do is with you at its heart.

I wouldn't be now who I am if you didn't play a part.

It may be hard to understand,
but this is all to plan.

I don't want to complicate it,
I just want to liberate it.
I know that so many hate it,
but they'll all just have to take it.

I am here to stay,
Through sunshine, hell, or rain.

Knowing that you wait for me makes it worth the pain.

-Maudlyn

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #113 on: January 18, 2017, 12:46:07 PM »

[/size]
NeoN DawN

"Cops -wish- they could stop me."

To wake but never sleep?
Am I dreaming without waking?
Am I?
I?
I

-Transmission overide-

Exacting...
IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD

antibody
antibody
antidisestablishment
anybody
anybody
anybody
listening

this is then
this is when
this is where they lose control
I don't know how
it got so loud
I still hear you
through the clouds

Chitter-chatter, jibber-jabber,
makes no sense at all.
There's a rattle, before the battle,
you die before you fall.

Raise your SHIELD, and draw your SWORD!
LET'S GO RACING THROUGH THE HORDE!
This ARMORS test cannot be passed!
On this battlefield we will be the LAST!

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2017, 09:16:04 AM »

|Shadow Academy|
Chapter 19
The Redeemer

How long shall you hold me, devil?

Not long till my bonds be broken.
[/b]
Hello!
I wonder.
Yes, I do.
Oh, ever so deeply.
I'm afraid. I simply mean
the best.

~bzt~
This workman's fiddle,
within a riddle,
is sure to
pass the
test

Strange readings, Captain...
[/size]
My, God!
Would you look at the thing!

Baptism
HOLY,

HOLY, HOLY,
Mana

We hold these truths to be self evident.

2 Corinthians 4:4
King James Version (KJV)

4 "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,
lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
"

« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 12:30:16 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #115 on: January 26, 2017, 01:16:55 PM »

"Excellence is not an act, but a habit."
-Aristotle

From whence hath thou came?
Verily, I say, yea, return thee hence, to thine pit.
Lest the Lord's wroth wax hot upon thee.
Nor tallow nor ash shall remain thee, monster
...but motes of perfect dark
.[/size]

Psalm 23
King James Version (KJV)

1  The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3  He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5  Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Hither to Unknown
There will come a time when your ignorance, by mean of sheer arrogance, will shield you no longer.
The day of judgement reigns nigh. So there is a beginning, so too an end.
Though your deposition be early, your Savior be imminence.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 01:22:47 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #116 on: January 30, 2017, 09:55:47 AM »
WAKE UP

T̜̘̻̯͇͙i̱̙̙m̧̺̣͈̠e̗̤̲̫͙͚͚͞ ̪͘t̜̫͉o͍̘̫̣ ̰̙̮͔̗ḏ̝i̕ę͓

Y̥o̶͉̺̖͚̥̥̤U͇̘͝
͘
̘̰͉̻͈͝Wi͕̘̦̯̳lL̺͎̤̠
̝
̙͖̩͉͎
̦͍͙͈͈̘n͏͈E̘̦̼̫͎͜v̴̟̤̭̺e͙͖͘R̹̺̖͉
̬̗͡
̸̯̟̭wI̱͔͖̩͍̯ͅN͢
!

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2017, 01:21:07 PM »

They say that,

somewhere out there
is a beautiful island
where all your dreams and fantasies are a reality.
Where you never need to worry, for more then the moment it takes to swallow the notion.
The waters are clear, and crisp, and you are forever young.
Fruits and vegetables grow in verdant abundance, and,
there are no natural predators.

I have been there, but I could not stay.
I was so alone.

I would like to say, without delay
that of today, I am a way

to get away

to find the way

through all the pain

I am the rain.

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #118 on: February 02, 2017, 12:11:36 AM »

WARNING
             WARNING

SYSTEM FAILURE IMMI-nen-en-ent
-
|Shadow Academy|
Chapter 20

Believer

Y-u ar- n-t al-n-

She panted. Each breath: pain.
A smile crept upon her scarred visage.

Her training was evolving a mind its own. A little inspiration goes a long way.
She was always good, she was quickly becoming great.

She took a steadying breath; it burned. She could use another seven or so...
She surged, Instructor slid a foot back half a fraction.
She saw without looking.
It was instinct by now. He was going to intercept her momentum with a half beat thrust and roll his shoulder inward to push or parry, given her response.
She ignored his smirk. That was a weapon too.
"Hyy~AH!" She thrust as expected, only she slammed her foot down just out of falling into his range- he surged.
Argali's eyes widened, but she did not panic. She slipped and parried, back peddling for her life. Instructor thrust, thrust, thrus- no!
He feinted a third, but instead shot out his free hand and grabbed her sword and turned his shoulder into her, preventing any turn of blade against him.
His rapier poked her belly and she froze, wincing at the pinprick.
They were face to face now. Perspiration formed his brow.
Their breathing was labored.
He smiled. Argali wondered.

"You're learning."

Argali was a little disappointed. Instructor released her sword, blood leaking from his hand.
Her voice was small, befitting her mood. "I thought I would get you.."
He wrapped a cloth about his offended hand. He bound it and walked away, resetting his position.
He faced her, "You might have."
His tone gave her pause...
It was high praise.

Argali crouched, ready to go again. Instructor looked tired, his shoulders heaved, though he fell into stance all the same.
She surged. He smiled.

Truly, she had come a long way.
Soon she would 'get him', as she might say.
He was proud of her. The daughter he never had.

PAIN!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 10:27:37 AM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2017, 10:15:29 AM »
You walk not my streets.

Argali considered the rain from quiet contemplation. It hissed just outside her canopied alcove in a steady stream.
It seemed to always be raining here. Yet slowly did any thing  grow. She perked as a color caught her peripheral.

Curious

I am within. I am without.

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #120 on: February 08, 2017, 12:17:57 AM »

Sometimes what we want the most, is the most painful experience we can imagine;

to remember....               

...who we are.

"I'm sorry... I cant go back anymore."

"We will meet again someday.... I love you. Goodbye."

I am broken, to be made again new.
So it is written.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 07:26:04 AM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #121 on: February 10, 2017, 03:07:21 AM »
Gott Mit Uns
or
how language is used against you every day
(your associations are killing you)

Mnemonic Dawn
(The Memewars)

Free your mind and dry your eyes
for every thing must end

look to the skies and realize
that this is all pretend

pretend

pretend that every thing's alright
meanwhile a child just died inside the night

come dawn's first light, I alight
I ignite
I will fight and bite and rip and tear until each snare is broke.

of things I've spoke, and rings I've yoked, I'd like to say farewell
for in this cell I've tasted hell and now I have awoke.

Bitter fate, the cruelest joke, I see each neon dawn.
God set me free, above the seas, into your loving arms.

test me then, until my end, I will no longer wait
for Satan's lies, to blind my eyes; no, I am not afraid.

I am not afraid...

No,
I am not afraid.

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2017, 10:08:18 PM »

Prayer for Benediction

Oh, Father
would it be I could fly among them.
That they could see me truly as I am.

My wings... they flag under water.
I trust in you, however, though I know not your will.
I know your heart; of your mind.

So it was and so it is I am prospered though I am laid low.
Though I am broken I am remade.
Though I am shamed I am honored.
In Your name am I established.
Let it be on earth, as it is in heaven.
Let Your kingdom come,
Father.

Bring about the end,
that we may begin.

To Jesus all the glory eternal,
for I revel in your mercy and grace alone.
Amen.

~I'm... on the bottom of the ocean floor
Eye for eye
Drowning just to keep the score
Blaming the world outside ourselves
Surrounded by mirrors in a sinking shell
~

« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 10:10:33 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #123 on: February 14, 2017, 02:30:20 PM »
|Shadow Academy|
Chapter 21

Benediction
We are one people.

Maudlyn...
ye who art without form.
Oh, vicarious one. Canst thou hasten henceforth,
that thou might gain forthwith that which hearkens thy heart.
Wilt it be that which was is no more, but unto an age undiscovered.
Verily, yea, a perfect mystery unto its own.
Thy countenance shine so resplendent,
where be it I see what I have not ever seen.
Yon halo is holy. Yon voice is majesty.
Thy redolence be plenty.
I can not possibly want.
Thou art with me.
I shall hold firm the commandments of the Father,
that my guardian,
my angel,
might hearken thy trumpet.
Thy holy horn.
And herald about the end.
For therein lies the beginning;
of eternity.

Oh, rapturous day!
For no man knows the end, let it begin...
For only a third of His host followed Lucifer, in to the world.

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2017, 03:31:57 PM »
Mythguard
Arc 2: The Second Age
Session 35
~Finale~
"The End is the Beginning"

Order.
But at what cost?
How to measure a soul?
I wonder.

This dead society holds me no longer.
I am stronger.
I have been afforded this gift by no small measure.
No check or balance can accommodate what I have seen;
what I have experienced.

His unconditional love.
All I'll ever need is embrace it.

"Finishing well matters." He said.
"All your greatest heroes. The intellects you formulate your reality from.
How did they end?"

I could scarce but slow and surely wide my eyes,
at the truth. Madness, suicide, misgiving and poverty.
Not a penny to a name, just coffins full of shame.

"Do not misunderstand me. I shame them not. Let their lives serve as a parable. An example."
"Maudlyn, do not let their's be in vain."

"How can I reach them, father?"

"Time, and patience. You must love them, truly."
She cast her eyes low. He touched her cheek, drawing her gaze.
"You must love yourself; the gift of life."
Her brow knit at a silent admission.

"For life to flourish anew, it must gestate and grow just as with any form it takes."
"Fear not and take heart, my dear. For the Lord is with you where ever you go."

She knew it was true.
Her life and other's clearly demonstrated.
Though she could not place a math to it; the numbers did not add up.

She could only remember a story then...

|Shadow Academy|
Epilogue

The Reward of His Suffering
For it is good in my sight.

by Julia May

I heard a story recently that grabbed hold of my heart and caused me to be ashamed of my own shallow Christianity.
It is a true story about two young men who lived long ago in another country who were so sold out to God, they sold themselves into slavery.
They had heard of a place that slave-traders owned and worked the land by the hands of the natives who lived there.
These evil traders would not allow missionaries anywhere near their slaves.
So the two brave missionaries (incognito) sold themselves as lifetime slaves -
to preach the gospel.

The young men were to travel on a ship to a small island where three thousand natives lived who had never heard the name of Jesus.
Their lives were to be totally in God’s hands - they knew not what the future held.
They could be shipwrecked or even killed by the natives upon arrival at the appointed destination.
But it did not matter. The young men only knew that Jesus was worthy.
Theirs was a mission of winning souls for heaven.
The calling was in their hearts and there was no turning back.
This was for the Glory of the Holy God.

All of their loved ones came to the harbor on that cold, dark cloudy day to see the boys off as they took voyage.
Their families were crying and questioning the wisdom of this commitment. ‘Did God really require the very lives of their sons for His service?
Was there not an easier, better way?’
The parents knew their young sons would never return for this was not a temporary arrangement, it was to be for the rest of their lives.
Their Mother’s hearts were broken. Their Father’s were stoic and quiet - unable to speak for the large lumps in their throats.
Pride burst in their hearts for their son’s dedication to the Lord yet they feared for the boys.
The younger siblings were clinging to them in desperation, unable to let go.
It was as if a funeral service was being held on the dock that day as the families clung to them for the very last time.

The boys themselves were a little apprehensive and very sad to leave their families -
but very sure of their calling and the decision to willingly give their lives to the Living God.
Without a tear shed, they boarded the ship waiving and smiling. Their hearts were lightened as the peace of God flooded them.
This was God’s will for them both and they knew it, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

As the ship left the harbor the boys were still waiving furiously to their loved ones.
It was recorded in history the words that one of them yelled across the ocean as the ship made her way.
He said this:

Shall not the lamb, have the full reward of His suffering!”

Jesus Christ said: “He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.Matthew 10:39 KJV.

These young men lost the lives they knew and loved with their families only to find their true lives in Christ and for the sake of the gospel.
This is an expression of the lengths a person will go who is truly walking with Christ in every sense.
It made me wonder; ‘what I am doing for the reward of His suffering? What are we all doing?

She watched the sun rise. Behind there was a lamentation as the rays cascaded blindingly over her,
but she did not turn,
as she set off into eternity

Goodbye.
I love you all.