Author Topic: Heterochromia  (Read 56737 times)

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
  • "Maudlyn" Argali Dupont, Lazula Zhuelke, and more
Re: Heterochromia
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2016, 03:23:46 AM »

The mind is a tenuous thing, so far in our understanding of it.

Some time ago...

"She's, like, possessed, right?"
The Doctor squinted at his clipboard, lowered it slowly and glared at his Subordinate.
"Possessed?"
The Subordinate shifted under the scrutiny.
"Yes, well, like, she behaves... abnormally."
The Doctor raised his clipboard.
"Firstly, she, is an elf." He glances over the clipboard briefly for emphasis, "We don't know much about their, say, behavioral patterns."
He took a moment, making some notes before lowering the clipboard to his desk and exhaling.
"Secondly, " he took his time, his Subordinate leaned forward, "Where's my coffee?"
He blinked rapidly, "W-what?"
"Oh heavens, man." The Doctor rose. "How am I supposed to function if you don't?"
His Subordinate's shoulders slacked. "Apologies, Doctor." The Doctor was already hushing him dismissively.
"One will do just well, thank you." The Doctor moved past his Subordinate. The Subordinate watched him pass with renewed interest.
"Where are you going?" The Doctor turned.
"Thirdly, " his Subordinate's eyes widened, "have you seen her tattoo?"
It took him a moment, but he nodded slowly, "Yes, she, well, she..."
The Doctor arched a brow, "Yes?"
"She has a, tattoo."
"Of what?"
"Well, like, uh,"
The Subordinate motioned with his hands as he described it,
"like a, three pronged, triangle." He nodded.

The Doctor smiled.
"A symbol for Asmodeus."
His Subordinate's eyes widened again. "W-what?"
"Oh, yes, a Lord of the Nine! Perhaps -the- Lord, given some accounts. Its all quite vague from where my interests lie."
"I would hope so!"
"Does she strike you as a follower of any devil?"
The Subordinate shook his head, "Why, no, Doctor. She does not."
The Doctor nodded. "Nor does she I, in spite the knives..." The Subordinate shifted.
He opened the door and walked up the hall, passing the confines of numerous patients.
None of them interested him at the moment, none like the Elf, whoever she was.
She was found wandering in a delirious state, half dead, unable to intelligibly communicate, and wound up in his care.
She didn't resist. This wasn't chance, this was fate.

The Doctor and his Subordinate stopped outside the Elf's room now.
She was restrained, and sitting crosslegged and silently, staring at the wall.
It was always a good day when she wasn't screaming. Was she smiling?
His Subordinate pressed close for a good look.
The Doctor watched as well, and wondered where the Elf was now.

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2016, 09:28:03 PM »
i      l      l      u      m      i      n      a      t      i

"
W
h
o
?
"
"Who are 'They'?"
She watched him, eyes wide shut.
She smiled.
"
L
i
t
t
l
e

g
o
d
s

"
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 09:37:33 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2016, 12:35:42 PM »
like something that you've seen before, maybe in a dream
it can be seen before its time, unlikely though it seems
with open mind the paths of time flow so like a stream
through caverns mired with shadows pyres, what could all this mean?

Fiends with choirs,
debts conspired,
anti Life and anti Christ,

cloud all vision,
with precision,
instruments of ill intents.

Free your mind of Bable's rhymes
for what is fine gold worth?

A fell skin purse?
a gilded hearse?
or just a hole where once was soul.

Selah
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 01:44:48 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2016, 03:50:01 AM »

Father who art in spirit, blessed be thy countenance,
shine a light upon us, yea, even those who dwell in darkness.

Shine your light upon their face that satan's eyes are smote.
Guide them in your loving light. Cover their hearts and shelter their dreams.

Enter in being, not only thinking, lest we watch, never once blinking.
Teach us, show us a way, let us not tarry another single day.

Protect your sons, protect your daughters, destroy all evil,
let it reveal though, the glory of your Kingdom, God.

Selah

« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 03:55:13 AM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2016, 07:14:12 AM »

Once more!
Into the breach once more, my friend!
Again!

AGAIN!!

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2016, 01:49:41 PM »
HOLY,

HOLY, HOLY,
...somewhere, under a rainbow...

i'm sorry i was weak
and never found the words to speak.
To tell you how i felt inside.
Until the end, i guess that's life.

it felt so right when i was wrong
but through it all i got so strong
and then i came to realize
there is no life inside a lie

and though it hurts so much to say;
our chapter's done. Lets turn the page.
its not the end, we've just begun,
just think of all the things to come.

there's one last thing i have to say.
Before i go and fade away.
To bloom again as something new.
"I've never loved someone like you."

~
"Blooming"

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2016, 01:12:22 PM »
Prayer for the Weeknd

Romans 16:19-27 King James Version (KJV)

19 For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.
20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
21 Timotheus my workfellow, and Lucius, and Jason, and Sosipater, my kinsmen, salute you.

22 I Tertius, who wrote this epistle, salute you in the Lord.
23 Gaius mine host, and of the whole church, saluteth you. Erastus the chamberlain of the city saluteth you, and Quartus a brother.
24 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.
Amen.
-
Spoiler: show

warning, explicit

+
25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever.
Amen.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 12:26:30 AM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2016, 01:25:13 PM »
Time slips away,
like the sun through the rain.
+
+

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2016, 03:18:52 PM »

+
+

+
Many have I seen yet few have I felt...
I hear cries through distant eyes.
Return to me my spirit, so fiercely torn apart.
Let me start again this heart...

~
Argali reflected how fortunate she was to draw breath, when so many had already been taken.
Sometimes she had wished for death, but something kept her going. Argali kept moving, bade not by any spirit of vengeance but simply one of a will to live. To flourish. To triumph over the darkness that engulfed her. To give testament to a Power she simply felt was there. As she sought this God, in so many numerous ways, she came to learn of Him, and His hand in her life, and everyone else's. She came to understand His only wish, to spread the word of Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for mankind. That no matter where you are, who you are or what you've done, Jesus Christ paid the price of our sins to deliver our souls from darkness. And quite simply, it was rather dark outside...

She walked the cold streets, comforted, however, by some inner warmth.
When he came.
That old serpent, under the guise of man.
'Buna zia', he smiled.
It was an ugly display.
Argali hesitated in her step, turning her head first.
'Fair greetings, monsieur garda,' she turned to meet him.
'How may I be of assistance?' She couldn't smile, not after his.
She watched instead.
He saw her clearly, 'Ladul!' his face lighting up at the recognition.
He pointed, releasing a litany of the native tongue. He laughed. He pointed.
Though Argali did not translate, she understood perfectly well.
He was mocking her. Her ears. Her scars. Her... eyes!
Suddenly she did not feel so threatened. Her posture changed.
She smiled and bid the garda adieu, turning to leave.
'Stop!'
Oh, he did speak trade.
Argali, with a final lanking stride of defiance, complied.
She pivoted toward him, she wasn't even angry.
She was amused.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 03:36:24 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2016, 03:09:14 PM »
//OOC claimer

[I talk a lot about spirituality in my bios, which goes hand in hand with the very nature of Ravenloft. It is founded on Bram Stoker's Dracula, afterall, suffused with religion and allegory. I talk a lot about Christ, again, a central staple in the tales of the mist. If not in name in form. If anything I write stirs something within you, I urge you to seek God's face for yourself. Everyone's journey is deeply personal, and I only hope to be able to guide those who might be in need onto the Way, the Truth, and the Life; Jesus Christ.

If you don't know how or have any questions, feel free to PM me about
anything, and I'll be happy to talk.
God bless all.]

-Carlos

+

(My buddy brought me a gift back from his trip to New York:

Awesome stuff, if not overpriced! 20$ or some odd. Bruce Lee wouldn't stand for it, so,
unfortunately he'll just have to lie there. In the ground.
   >.>)

+

The Three Types of Men
[Taken from: http://www.wgbd.org/oldcto252.html]

In this special passage, Paul puts all humankind into three categories. It is by virtue of these categories that every man stands naked before God. It is by virtue of these categories that all men will be judged, whether they be Baptists, Lutherans, Pentecostals, Seventh Day Adventists, etc. The final judgement that will determine our eternal destiny will not depend on any particular religious organization we have served or on what particular doctrine we have held. No, the final judgement before the great white throne will be based on which of the three categories we are in.

Now, let us look at each of these in sequence: the natural man, the carnal man, and the spiritual man.

The Natural Man

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

The natural man is a man who lives according to nature. He is governed by his intellect and by his natural affections. The natural man has never experienced the rebirth – he is unconverted. The natural man is asleep to spiritual things. He cannot understand spiritual things, and spiritual things are foolishness unto him because he cannot process them in a rational manner. So, the Word of God, the promises of God, the grace of God, and faith in God in its various, marvelous ways can find no existence in his mind. The natural man is one whose perceptions do not extend beyond his reason, experiences, and feelings. Therefore, the natural man lives in a small world. He lives in a world limited by his finite mind and his five senses. The natural man cannot enter the kingdom of God, for flesh and blood does not inherit the kingdom of God. Therefore, Jesus said, "Except a man be born again, he cannot see (nor enter) the kingdom of God." Man must be born again (John 3:3, 5, 7).

The Carnal Man

"And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ."

We notice immediately that there are two distinct kinds of Christians: the carnal Christian and the spiritual Christian. This is taught throughout the New Testament – in the Gospels, such as the parable of the ten virgins (Matt. 25:1–13) – and in many passages of the Epistles. Both the carnal Christian and the spiritual Christian have been born of the Spirit, yet they are worlds apart. The expression, "carnal Christian," may justly be coined out of 1 Corinthians 3:1 because here Paul addresses the Corinthian Christians as "carnal." He speaks to these Christians, saying, "And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ."

So, the first thing we learn here is that a carnal Christian is as a babe in Christ. Hence, a carnal Christian is one who has been born of God, but he lives outside the kingdom of God which is "righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost" (Rom. 14:17). He is one who does not grow, mature, or develop. He is as a babe. He has no accomplishments but that he is born. He cannot walk, he cannot talk, he cannot understand nor follow instructions, he cannot help, he cannot serve, he cannot sacrifice for others, he cannot lift the burdens of others, he cannot fight battles, he cannot clean himself nor feed himself nor pull himself up. A carnal Christian is as a babe – a babe in Christ, however, who is not a fresh babe that brings joy, but a babe that has been a babe too long. And so, a state of babe-hood has turned into a tragedy, into disgrace, into a burden of the church. When you see a baby in diapers and still slobbering at age five, ten or twenty, there is nothing cute about that. We don’t mind if newborn babes are selfish because we know they will grow up to become productive people. But when babes don’t grow up, and continue to be selfish, to continue to act as babes, then there is great concern.

All of us are born again in carnality with selfishness in our spiritual blood. This is why Paul says to the Corinthians, "ye are yet carnal" (3:3). They were born in carnality from their physical mothers (Ps. 51:5). Then, when they were born again, the carnal nature remained within them. Again, this is why Paul said to these Christians, "ye are yet carnal," indicating that carnality is not removed at conversion. It did not bother Paul that they were carnal at the spiritual birth, but it bothered him that they were yet carnal one or two or three years later. And as a proof that they were yet carnal, he shows them the fruits of their carnality by saying, "For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?" There is yet a longer list of the fruits of carnality in Galatians 5:19–21: "Now the doings (practices) of the flesh are clear (obvious): they are immorality, impurity, indecency, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger (ill temper), selfishness, divisions (dissensions), party spirit (factions, sects with peculiar opinions, heresies), envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you beforehand, just as I did previously, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God" (AMPLIFIED).

Let me ask you now: what is the destiny of carnal Christians? What does it mean when Paul says that "those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God"? Did Paul warn the carnal Christians about this once or more than once? Did he say that he warned these carnal Christians previously or didn’t he? And dear friend, if this is not enough, read Romans 8:6–7: "For to be carnally minded is death...Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be."

Newborn babes, born of God, can please God. There is great joy in heaven over one sinner that repents (Luke 15:7, 10). But there is no way an old babe of God can please God. There is no way! An old babe born of God is at enmity with God. If this is not what it says in Romans 8:7, then what about verse 8: "So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God."? Why did Paul have to deal with carnality in Christians? Again, because carnality is not removed at conversion, it must be removed subsequent to conversion in the work of sanctification. Hence, Paul prayed, "For this is the will of God, even your sanctification" (1 Thess. 4:3).

The Corinthian Christians’ lives consisted of spiritual experiences, of the conversion experience and of experiences in the spiritual gifts. The Corinthians were rich in spiritual gifts. Gifts were their life, but they had little else. They were still carnal. They were carnal too long. They did not walk with God. They had plenty of spiritual experiences, but because they lacked the fruits of the Spirit, their gifts brought confusion, division, and strife to the body of Christ. At the root of all division and strife is criticism, fault-finding, analyzation, and complaints. We must be delivered from carnality. Only then will the gifts shine for the glory of God. Carnality fills our prisons, our divorce courts, and it splits our churches.

And how are we delivered from carnality? It is by the cross. Jesus died on his cross to cleanse us from our sins, the sins we have committed. But we have to die on our cross to be saved from the sin nature, from carnality, from the sin principle. This is why our Lord said to his disciples, "If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily..." (Luke 9:23). Salvation is a crisis experience – we are born again in a moment. But sanctification, the deliverance from the carnal nature, is a process. It is a daily process. It is an hourly process. It is a second-by-second process. It is continuous. It is only as we continually die to the desires of the Self-life – of what the Self wants – can we be followers of Jesus. And if we are not followers of Jesus, we are none of his.

So, there is a natural man, a carnal man, and a spiritual man.

The Spiritual Man

"But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ" (1 Cor. 2:15–16).

The spiritual man has and is continuing to crucify the lusts of the flesh, the lusts of the eye, and the pride of life – the Self-life. Self (carnality) will never take one step after Jesus. But when Self is denied, if we take up the cross, the old, sinful, Adamic nature will be slain out of us by the Word, by the Spirit, by the blood of Jesus, and we shall come to the mind of Christ. Again, this is a process. And then Paul says, referring to the inner circle, "But we have the mind of Christ."

Now, the three most dominant characteristics of the spiritual man are: 1) he has the mind of Christ, 2) he has the fruits of the Spirit, and 3) he is led by the Spirit.

The Mind of Christ. Although the carnal Christian is very much focused on his conversion or experiences in the gift area, the spiritual Christian is focused on Christ himself, on the greatness of Christ, the beauty of Christ, the work of Christ, the mystery of Christ in us, the hope of glory. The spiritual man has been transformed by the renewing of his mind, and he thinks as Christ thinks. He acts and reacts as Christ acts and reacts. He loves and overcomes as Christ loves and overcomes. He will never go anywhere unless he knows Christ goes with him. He will not watch anything unless Christ is with him in the watching. He is abiding in Christ, and Christ is abiding in him. His destiny is with Christ. As Christ overcame, so he overcomes, for only he that overcometh shall receive the crown of life (Rev. 2:10).

The Fruits of the Spirit. "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control" (Gal. 5:22 NIV). Again, anyone filled with the Spirit has the fruit of the Spirit. You cannot have the fruit of the Spirit without having been filled with the Spirit. But as we learned earlier, you can have the gifts of the Spirit without being filled with the Spirit. Jesus did not say by their gifts but by their fruits you shall know them (Matt. 7:16). This is not to degrade the gifts. He who degrades the gifts, degrades the Giver of the gifts. The gifts are given for the edifying and ministry of the church. They are very precious, but we must not confuse the gifts of the Spirit with the fruit of the Spirit.

Led by the Spirit. "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God" (Rom. 8:14). The spiritual man is led by the Spirit. The Holy Spirit will tell him where to go, when to go, what to say, what not to say, and what to do. The Holy Spirit will check him if he is headed in the wrong direction or for the wrong words. Learning to walk by the Spirit, of course, also takes time. We will be learning as we are following Jesus in obedience. Jesus said, "My sheep hear my voice...and they follow me" (John 10:27). We cannot follow unless we hear, and we cannot hear unless the Self-life with all its criticism, complaints, and selfish ideas is crucified out of us.

So, my friend, there are three types of men: the natural, the carnal, and the spiritual. Which of these are you, and how will you stand before the Great White Throne?

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2016, 06:36:48 AM »
Spoiler:       Song Lyrics       • show

What do you see?
I think it's what I need
I'm tired of running in circles
Carrying burdens
Syncopating curses
I wanna be free

Take me to your only garden
I wanna see the world you've found
Sit me underneath the trees
I wanna see what you believe

No I'm not like you
But I can improve you
And we can make a change
And I don't deserve you
I'll do anything
I need a home again
Let us all be free
Just give me a chance
I can make it last
Let us all be free

Take me to your only garden
I wanna see the world you've found
Sit me underneath the trees
I wanna see what you believe (x3)

I wanna see what you believe...

+
Argali stood at the precipice of the Theatre by the Bay.
The winds buffeted her cloak comfortingly,
caressing her. She watched over the waters,
as if somewhere, something, someone were coming.
The stars glittered like so many diamonds on the sea.
She thought how they might seem from beneath the waves.
Did the fish understand the world above the firmament?
Would they ever?
Could they?
+

+
Argali decided it was beyond her comprehension.
There was much, however, that was not.
She turned to regard the brilliance of the City of Lights.
There was no mistaking its beauty by night or day,
depending on where you stood,
and Argali had the right kind of vantage,
and a fine kind of eyes.
+

+
Citizens and visitors came to and fro across the bay.
She knew too the beleaguered masses huddled together in the slums.
Hidden from sight. Hidden from mind.
Port Au Lucine was so like the city of her birth.
So it was and yet it was not.
She had run so far, it seemed, she found herself right back where she had left to begin.
Home.

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2016, 06:38:53 PM »
Argali Dupont was ready.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 06:42:50 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2016, 03:17:36 PM »
Argali traced a finger over a golden ruby-set serpent-coil on her ringfinger.

It worried her.
She was engaged.
It was simply destiny.

Alin Cain was a good man haunted by the very power he wielded so fiercely.
She had grown to love him.
Over distance.
Over time.

She sighed.

The serpent-coil glittered blatantly.
She could not be a part of it. She could not accept it.

She knew for such a thing to work it must be clean in the eyes of the Lord,
and it was not.

Ephesians 5 /King James Version (KJV)
The works of light and darkness
1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

Analogy of family and church
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

-
Ovie had said they buried Alin out on a beach in Dementlieu...
It seems those words were true.

Alin Cain was dead when she found him, the thing replacing him was shroud in darkness.
She had missed him over the years... he was troubled, then, too.

He was warm when they embraced, but it quickly cooled when Marie was mentioned.

Marie.
Mary?

I'm not sure with Ovie, sometimes, and Cain wasn't saying much about it. They had an amicable end to their relationship.
Cain wanted me. Marie didn't matter.

She didn't?

I do?

I must pray.
Pray for my brother,
Alin Cain,
that we might be delivered from darkness.
From the serpent that coils.
That he be born again in light!
That God's hand move inner and through him.
And clean him. And set his heart to beating once more.
To setting his soul ABLAZE.
In your Name.
In your Heart.
Jesus Christ Glory be unto forever.

Amen.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 02:23:16 AM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2016, 06:36:40 PM »
Ephesians 6:17

"And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of Spirit, which is the word of God."

Oh, dear.
What have I done?
Have I squandered my time?
That simply, could not be it.
Everything was preparing her for a particular moment in space...

...and time.

It was just a matter of where, and when
It was already decided. God had told her and she knew it was true.
It made matters blessingly simple.
Warm.
Cozy~

~Wonderful~

Yes, she was truly blessed, and as she was aware she had a great responsibility in the body of Christ who is God.
And when my brothers and sisters are fallen,
I must stand.

I must extend the Hand of God

« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 07:19:58 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2016, 07:30:16 PM »
M
Psalm 23 King James Version (KJV)

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
for ever.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 07:39:06 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2016, 12:38:04 AM »
Friday

Argali gathered her cloaks, her head darted left.
There!
She only saw it.

She stood ready, facing the entity in the shadows.
She wished she had more salt for the circle,
but it was enough.

Enough to
keep her
covered

It
moved.

She crouched, wooden steak firmly in her iron grip
she
couldn't
blink
i
f
she
t
r
i
e
d

« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 02:58:57 AM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2016, 06:48:50 PM »
The Misfits

Yashila was changed.
She was always notorious, now she was also blue.
rgb, however

would

dis
t
o
r
t

this fact
~KHA~

~ ~CAW~ ~

~ ~ ~~KA~ ~ ~~

« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 06:57:24 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2016, 07:10:17 AM »
I see them everywhere.
They follow me
They are waiting for me
I see them everywhere.
I don't care.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 07:22:37 AM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2016, 09:22:56 AM »

Oh God don't let it be in vanity
I give it all to you,
Father

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2016, 05:26:03 PM »

∆I know little,
but feel everything

o
And the lions of Judah roam free,
and wild,
and see the iniquities of man,
and woman.
                                                                        And though a thorn in paw may slow their stride,
it can never break their pride.
They come again with strength still grown,
facing full the vast unknown.

Separated from the start,
they find strength in but one Heart.
United are they like a fist,
where so before like to a mist.

Tangible, yet weak.
Palpable, and meek.
If Truth do you seek,

Hear the Lion speak.

Live,
Eternal

« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 06:57:33 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2016, 08:41:41 PM »

| Shadow Academy |
"Don't let the eye fool the mind."
Archive (previous Chapters)
Chapter 1: "Childhood"
           Chapter 2: "Shadow Academy"
                     Chapter 3 (pt.1): "The Revenant" pt.1
                     Chapter 3 (pt.2): "The Revenant" pt.2
  Chapter 4: "Body Count"

Possession: "333"

Chapter 5: "Heart of Lion"
                Chapter 6: "Sword without a Master"

Exorcism: "Dream in the Mists"

Chapter 7: "Winds & Time"
  Chapter 8: "Asylum"
                   Chapter 9: "Theatre by the Bay"
Chapter 10: "Cain"
           Chapter 11: "Hand of God"
Chapter: 12
"Graduation Day"

"Little lion.

Weep if you must. As long as you need.
And when the tears run dry, and the salt flakes away,
you will see another day

You will rise. You must!
For all else,
is dust...

Chin up. The day awaits.
Onward! ..on to your fate!"
-End Line-
~And when you finally saw it coming
(It passed you by)
It passed you by and left you so defeated~

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2016, 01:55:39 AM »
Exodus 32
English Standard Version (ESV)~~~',loading............................................................................../KH
The Golden Calf

#1-6
1 When the people saw that Moses delayed to come down from the mountain, the people gathered themselves together to Aaron and said to him, “Up, make us gods who shall go before us. As for this Moses, the man who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.” 2 So Aaron said to them, “Take off the rings of gold that are in the ears of your wives, your sons, and your daughters, and bring them to me.” 3 So all the people took off the rings of gold that were in their ears and brought them to Aaron. 4 And he received the gold from their hand and fashioned it with a graving tool and made a golden[a] calf. And they said, “These are your gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt!” 5 When Aaron saw this, he built an altar before it. And Aaron made a proclamation and said, “Tomorrow shall be a feast to the Lord.” 6 And they rose up early the next day and offered burnt offerings and brought peace offerings. And the people sat down to eat and drink and rose up to play.

#7-10
7 And the Lord said to Moses, “Go down, for your people, whom you brought up out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves. 8 They have turned aside quickly out of the way that I commanded them. They have made for themselves a golden calf and have worshiped it and sacrificed to it and said, ‘These are your gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt!’” 9 And the Lord said to Moses, “I have seen this people, and behold, it is a stiff-necked people. 10 Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may burn hot against them and I may consume them, in order that I may make a great nation of you.”

#11-14
11 But Moses implored the Lord his God and said, “O Lord, why does your wrath burn hot against your people, whom you have brought out of the land of Egypt with great power and with a mighty hand? 12 Why should the Egyptians say, ‘With evil intent did he bring them out, to kill them in the mountains and to consume them from the face of the earth’? Turn from your burning anger and relent from this disaster against your people. 13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, your servants, to whom you swore by your own self, and said to them, ‘I will multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have promised I will give to your offspring, and they shall inherit it forever.’” 14 And the Lord relented from the disaster that he had spoken of bringing on his people.

#15-20
15 Then Moses turned and went down from the mountain with the two tablets of the testimony in his hand, tablets that were written on both sides; on the front and on the back they were written. 16 The tablets were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God, engraved on the tablets. 17 When Joshua heard the noise of the people as they shouted, he said to Moses, “There is a noise of war in the camp.” 18 But he said, “It is not the sound of shouting for victory, or the sound of the cry of defeat, but the sound of singing that I hear.” 19 And as soon as he came near the camp and saw the calf and the dancing, Moses' anger burned hot, and he threw the tablets out of his hands and broke them at the foot of the mountain. 20 He took the calf that they had made and burned it with fire and ground it to powder and scattered it on the water and made the people of Israel drink it.

#21-24
21 And Moses said to Aaron, “What did this people do to you that you have brought such a great sin upon them?” 22 And Aaron said, “Let not the anger of my lord burn hot. You know the people, that they are set on evil. 23 For they said to me, ‘Make us gods who shall go before us. As for this Moses, the man who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.’ 24 So I said to them, ‘Let any who have gold take it off.’ So they gave it to me, and I threw it into the fire, and out came this calf.”

#25-29
25 And when Moses saw that the people had broken loose (for Aaron had let them break loose, to the derision of their enemies), 26 then Moses stood in the gate of the camp and said, “Who is on the Lord's side? Come to me.” And all the sons of Levi gathered around him. 27 And he said to them, “Thus says the Lord God of Israel, ‘Put your sword on your side each of you, and go to and fro from gate to gate throughout the camp, and each of you kill his brother and his companion and his neighbor.’” 28 And the sons of Levi did according to the word of Moses. And that day about three thousand men of the people fell. 29 And Moses said, “Today you have been ordained for the service of the Lord, each one at the cost of his son and of his brother, so that he might bestow a blessing upon you this day.”

#30-32
30 The next day Moses said to the people, “You have sinned a great sin. And now I will go up to the Lord; perhaps I can make atonement for your sin.” 31 So Moses returned to the Lord and said, “Alas, this people has sinned a great sin. They have made for themselves gods of gold. 32 But now, if you will forgive their sin—but if not, please blot me out of your book that you have written.”

33 But the Lord said to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against me, I will blot out of my book.
34 But now go, lead the people to the place about which I have spoken to you; behold, my angel shall go before you. Nevertheless, in the day when I visit, I will visit their sin upon them.”[/spoiler]
35 Then the Lord sent a plague on the people, because they made the calf, the one that Aaron made.

A
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:47:23 AM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2016, 09:43:11 AM »
Soothsayer
-Lyrics-

Soothsayer can you save them?
Can you save them?
Can you see the streets in blood?
The remnants of your name?
Soothsayer can you save them?

I had heard of her gift
Off the road from nowhere
Divine in her sight
If your after aware
A child and no tricks
So the ravings declared
This patron looked right beyond that far hill in that house she lives there
So there I go
There I go

A crowd was in form, believers in prayer
Shouts of “die witch” amidst the fanfare
A mere fourteen her look was of despair
This gift seemed more of a curse that she bears
And she spoke of how much that is unknown
That she sees the part of a future unfold
She speaks of only the things she's shown
With what becomes of it she's not in control
But one by one they told her of their plight
They begged her to give of her knowledge and insight
With poise she imparted her visions of foresight
But more fickle is the finger of fate than she’d like

Soothsayer, Can you see the way?

May these words bring you peace
And now, go behold of what will come to be

Soothsayer, can you change this?
Can you see the coming flood?
The warring in your name?
Soothsayer, can you change this?

By week’s end her legend was tenfold
The news of the heavenly oracle took hold
I stood in her audience, now at the crossroads
As swarms had developed surrounding her small home
Then I spoke, not of to be, but what’s been
And warned of the slippery slope that she slid
That I see an era of violence that brims
And implored she consider this choice that I give

Soothsayer, all that will, let it be
Soothsayer, all that is, none can see
Soothsayer, let these words set you free
And now, give this leave and come away with me

Soothsayer, can you save them?
Soothsayer, can you save us?

In hindsight, I see His hand amidst the terror, The joy and all things else.

I wonder, yet am eternally grateful, for having been chosen. It is not a light burden, but I have also been equipped. I have grown, I still do. His glory and grace is -boundless-

Last night I felt His hands upon me. His "hands". They wrested some -thing- from me, And in -its- place, were wings.

I have changed, I still do. My body, my mind, my heart.
He is All

I must, I need, I will bring His kingdom. Where is my tribe? Who among you stand with me? Who among you are afraid? Who among you are enraged? I have -been-...

He -is-!

I release His heavenly host upon you! No more! I say. You -will- continue.

WE

-will- overcome
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 12:22:35 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #98 on: November 10, 2016, 08:19:07 PM »
+
Come, I will pray for you.
I will show you His glory.

He who all gods will bow before.

|
Argali had been some time away since her engagement.
Come to think, it was less than proper, given human standard. Her fiancé was likely worried by now.
Another fey mood. She smiled a little, examining the serpent-coil ring of her betrothal.
She knew not what to do, though she was not anxious. Peace had become her.
She trusted in His word and not in her sight. It was miraculous.
She prayed often, and praised His name in action and effort. The fruits of His spirit were abundant,
and so she sought to share. There were so many without. So many starving and dead.
These realms she inherited were rife with strife and turmoil. The dead walked the earth, hunting the innocent,
and ignorant. Worse still, their bite could infect the living, changing them into one form of anathema or another.
The serpent was sly, and flicked his tongue from the tall grass as the blind contended among another.
For purchase, for wrath, desire... by any name, they be the same
A monster with two heads, she saw. One red and one blue.
They fought each other, unable to comprehend the nature of their union.
They fought so fiercely, when little to their knowledge they destroyed themselves in their vanity.
They were the same.
Revelation 22:17
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come.
And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come.
And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Proverbs 28:27
He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack: but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse.

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2016, 11:25:56 AM »
El.Shaddai
She was so near now.
She could taste the air.
Where it was a tale once upon a time ago.
An age lost, and all but forgotten.
The gatekeepers stood firm with pitchfork and whip.
They showed their teeth for all to see; fiercesome.
She could see their horns as well.
Lesser known, yet all but seen

Yeshua

She was so near now.
On the final leg. She but prayed if it were that of the enemy,

she break it and

f
a
s
h
i
o