You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Angelstar Apothecary (Herbs, Potions, and Healing)  (Read 1016 times)

docmartinst

• Outlander
Angelstar Apothecary (Herbs, Potions, and Healing)
« on: June 26, 2013, 11:58:22 AM »
Herb Purchasing

Angelstar Apothecary looking to purchase herbs of most types in large quantities. Bonuses will be granted dependant on the amount of herbs, and of which type they are. Some specifications will be listed below. Any interested parties should contact Shy'Nar, or Nurse Soareci at the Mist Camp.

NOTE: All shipments must be delivered directly to the Mist Camp. Prices are negotiable, and you may qualify for bonuses upon receipt of the goods. The typical price I will pay for herbs is One thousand gold pieces per box.

Herb type Bonuses

• For herbs used in brewing potions of greater invisibility ((Improved Invisibility)) and potions of Speed ((Haste)), a bonus of 5gp per herb will be given on top of the price of the bag.
  • Each Scarab Cap will earn a bonus of 200 gold pieces.
  • Treant Sap will be purchased at 50gp a piece (Negotiable)
  • Finally, No Honey-Lily. I have no need of it. I don't want it included in the bags, or for free, or even to have it in my sight.

Miscellaneous Bonuses

• If an order is placed by myself ((OOC: If I contact you to request a a shipment)), and the shipment is delivered in a timely fashion (OOC: Within the Hour), a bonus of two hundred gold pieces will be added to your total.
  • If the bags of herbs are arranged in a neat and tidy manner ((OOC: If all the herbs of a particular type are grouped together)), a bonus of one hundred gold pieces will be added to your total. (This bonus only applies to full bags, and to shipments of at least two bags of herbs)
  • Repeat clients will earn bonuses based upon how often they deliver, and how neat their products are. Consult the chart below to determine how much of a bonus you might receive. (Bonuses are payable once per month to those who qualify). See below for details.

# of Bags            Bonus
   5                     100
  10                    250
  15                    500
  20                    1000
+10                    +1000

In short, the more you sell, the more of a bonus you will receive at the end of the month. This is a limited time offer that will only be running for the next two months. Should interest grow in this venture, it may continue on in the future. For more information (Or to simply check how far along you are), feel free to contact me at the Mist Camp.

If you would like to receive orders from me in order to get a bonus for quick shipping, please leave your name and contact information here. ((OOC: When I'm looking for herbs, I'll run through the list here. Anyone who's currently online will be sent a message, delivery within the hour secures the bonus.)) For those of you who do not wish to be contacted by me, or simply find yourself with an excess of herbs, Feel free to contact me by leaving a note at the Mist Camp. ((OOC: Just PM me or send me a Tell))

With each shipment of herbs (arranged neatly by type), you will receive payment up front as well as a receipt of goods. These receipts will be tallied up at the end of the month to determine your bonus. ((OOC: I'll send you a receipt on the forum, as well as take screenshots of the contents of each bag)).

Potion Selling

Potions will be sold at competitive rates, depending on the current season. If the reagents for a potion is provided by the buyer, then a paltry sum of ten gold pieces will be charged as a "Mixer's Fee". Any potion can be crafted, and any reagents provided by the buyer that are lost during the brewing process will be replaced by Angelstar Apothecary..

Healing

Angelstar Apothecary provides free healing to all who need it. For raising the dead, Angelstar Apothecary asks that the allies of the unfortunate soul provide either diamonds or gold enough to replace the diamonds that we might use. Spells of Restoration, Healing, Curse-breaking, Disease and Poison Removal are free of charge, and always will be. If you wish to make a donation, we ask that you direct your monies towards the Church of the Morninglord, a Hospice of Hala, or your local orphanage.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 05:05:58 PM by docmartinst »
The battle against evil is not one that can be truly won. But it is one that *must* be fought.