Author Topic: Adeline: Angel Heart  (Read 5236 times)

ManticoreRO

• Dark Lord
  • Real Barovian
Re: Adeline: Angel Heart
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2013, 12:54:55 AM »
[written in celestial]

In the dead of the night, they shown themselves to me. Clad in black, their swords burning with hatred and evil. Fast as the thought, they surrounded me, and they asked for him. They asked for the necromancer I've been trying to defeat. I froze for a moment, but as I seen the von Zarovich crest, I realized that, for now, they won't hurt me. I told them everything I knew about that man. And as sudden as they appeared, they dissapeared, as my heart was pounding her way out of my chest. They left, but not before giving me a mission. I stayed true to my promise, and sent a letter to the castle. The necromancer has but weeks to live. He and his followers. And if this is a mistake, then I will live with the consequences. She knows where to find him.

May thy lips be cleansed.
Elena Vasilovici - "Better die for something than live for naught"

ManticoreRO

• Dark Lord
  • Real Barovian
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2013, 08:09:40 AM »
[written in celestial]

Our church's freedom burned with the Gaping Wound.
  We are just tools of the garda.
  And we can not do anything about this.

Except if I...

ManticoreRO

• Dark Lord
  • Real Barovian
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2013, 06:13:24 AM »
[written in celestial]

Am I the righteous one? Are my actions the right ones?
  Or I am just fooling myself?

No. It does not matter what I do as long as these actions will bring at least a little sunshine in someone's heart. A smile from the downtrodden is more valuable than a million fangs. More valuable than my life. So help me Dawn.

ManticoreRO

• Dark Lord
  • Real Barovian
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2013, 06:18:08 AM »
[written in celestial]

They escaped. I could do nothing. I now understand that I am all alone in this. And the end is drawing near. May the Dawn guide me.

ManticoreRO

• Dark Lord
  • Real Barovian
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2013, 03:36:32 AM »
[written in celestial]

What can a woman do against all this hatred and evil? The Father and his acolyte escaped me. Acolyte... there are so many others, wererats and humans. If i wouldn't have seen them, I wouldn't have believed it. Whoever you are, necromancer, your end has begun.

ManticoreRO

• Dark Lord
  • Real Barovian
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2013, 05:00:00 AM »
[written in celestial]

A game of chess this is. I am always held in check. But if need be, I will set the chess table on fire.

At least we have a Vicar now. We will need him when the mate approaches.

ManticoreRO

• Dark Lord
  • Real Barovian
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2013, 02:57:48 AM »
  They took her to the altar, the huge temple somewhat silent. Almost naked, she looked around, still smiling to everyone gathered there. She knew most of them, she spoke with most of them while prisoner there. She seen them hate and love, suffer and rejoice. They were all people, like her, like anyone else, fighting for a cause. Yet were they entitled to use such methods? Were they right believing there was no gods but their own, believing that the Morninglord was a lie? Did it really matter any longer? She fought them as long as she could remember. She lost. It was the check mate she foreseen long ago.
  Felt she shackles around her wrist closing. Adeline smiled, sitting next to the altar.
  "Any last words?" the old man asked with a grin.
  She looked around the room.
  "May the gods forgive you like I did." she finally said.
  One man approached, pouring tsuika on her head. As they did that, a gentle voice rang inside her head: "Even the darkest night cannot last forever" she slowly said, closing her eyes, repeating after this voice. "Dawn approaches and you are its herald". She finally felt peace. "You are the emissary of hope, salvation and surcease". The smell of tsuika filled her nostrils, making her a bit dizzy. "Justice comes to all evildoers eventually, not by man's laws, but by your hand and the tortuous paths of fate." she said finally with low voice as she was set ablaze.
  The fire engulfed her. She screamed as the flames burned her skin. It didn't take long until her soul was finally free. Or was it?

// If anyone has screenshots from that scene, please post them here. Thank you all for a year of superb rp.

ManticoreRO

• Dark Lord
  • Real Barovian
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2013, 03:07:35 AM »
The capture

Prisoner and last confession

The death of Adeline Windwill

ManticoreRO

• Dark Lord
  • Real Barovian
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2013, 03:07:11 AM »
  Children crying... all around her... everywhere... people yelling "CHILD MURDERER!", fingers pointing... darkness all around... weight on her chest... she can't breath... her skin feels like burning... burning... screaming... children... "CHILD MURDERER!!!"... and somewhere close, an old man's laughter. She just sobs.

ManticoreRO

• Dark Lord
  • Real Barovian
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2013, 06:46:07 AM »
  "NO! Noooo... leave me alone... I'm sorry... I'm sorry!!!" she screams as long as she can... "Dawn! Have mercy..." .. then returns to her sobbing.

//whoever owns the sobbing stone, can probably hear this

ManticoreRO

• Dark Lord
  • Real Barovian
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2013, 11:02:48 AM »
"Lord of Dawn, forgive me. Help me... all I want is... peace. I beg you!" she sobs still for whoever hears her.

ManticoreRO

• Dark Lord
  • Real Barovian
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2013, 09:47:01 AM »
The sobs turn to crying, the crying to screams. She screams and screams, as if forever burning. There is no light, there is no dawn, there is no hope... only pain and sorrow. Broken, her tormented spirit screams. Angry and forgotten. Angry on herself, forgotten by her friends, by hope and even by the god she served, surrounded by pitch black and by the cries of a thousand children.