Author Topic: Player List Not Showing?  (Read 5505 times)

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
Re: Player List Not Showing?
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2013, 01:13:50 PM »
It is probably going to stay this way. 

dutchy

• Dark Power
  • Potm's own forum troll
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2013, 02:36:18 PM »

Like every other temporary change. LOL

Oh team if you did not like the joke it is probably cause it is criticism with a hint of truth in it.

For the constructive part.
Try not to say temporary or experimental when you will keep it in place anyway.

Not my nicest post but I'm saying this with a smile a wink and a pat on the back.
Tagdar Stonebeard- the lone statue
Mihas Mandruleanu- He is the law
Gurdan- priest of the allfather, and current head of the silverhand trading company

• Dark Power
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2013, 03:06:11 PM »

Like every other temporary change. LOL

Oh team if you did not like the joke it is probably cause it is criticism with a hint of truth in it.

For the constructive part.
Try not to say temporary or experimental when you will keep it in place anyway.

Not my nicest post but I'm saying this with a smile a wink and a pat on the back.

Yea I have to agree with dutchy, every change seems to come out as a temporary fix and then suddenly is permant. Can you just say its going to be permant before hand....

“In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil’s might,
Beware my power… Green Lantern’s light!”

dutchy

• Dark Power
  • Potm's own forum troll
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2013, 03:46:02 PM »
To clarify as I don't want this to become a lets pick in the team topic.

I posted it that way cause it sometimes feels like the team deals with things like a big company they say one thing and do another, I like my bushes beaten so I don't have to go around them.

I have to also add that the topic soren started that gives us a small insight on what they are working on is a great step in the right direction of how a team indeed should communicate with its players and that's greatly appreciated.
Tagdar Stonebeard- the lone statue
Mihas Mandruleanu- He is the law
Gurdan- priest of the allfather, and current head of the silverhand trading company

Feronius

• Dark Power
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2013, 06:38:14 PM »
I thought it was handy you could see the player list before logging on, since relogging is more than two quick clicks for me.
(Although if the lagg decrease and server stability is significantly impacted when enabling this features, I'd understand.)

But if this feature does ever return I sincerely hope it will be as before, where it doesn't show which class(es) everyone is.
Whether we can see if a DM is online or not doesn't matter much to me, a lot of the time they're already pre-occupied.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 12:28:35 AM by Feronius »

LivingWasteland

• Dark Lord
  • LOOT B4 LUV - TIEFLING LYFE
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2013, 11:17:41 PM »
I do miss being able to see who's one. I've got two characters with two different sets of associates and sometimes I log one to find out nobody they know is on, but everyone the other knows is on. So I have to go through the whole process again. It can be time consuming.

Granted, I also like not knowing who's what class/level in advance for many reasons.