Author Topic: Alternative models  (Read 1226 times)

Snowflame

• Prince of all Saiyans
  • Dark Lord
Alternative models
« on: May 01, 2013, 01:35:56 PM »
Okay, the title is kind of crappy but my idea is pretty neat for RP.

So I've been playing my abber nomad. So I'm starting to sort of act like a nomad. I don't go to inns and stuff and I often use the tent item for RP. I carry my teepee with me, a bed roll, and I always build like a campfire in front of my teepee. I love the hell out of my teepee, I mean that thing is like my house ya know? but... my teepee don't exactly look like a teepee. It looks like one of them silly triangle tents.

like these right here...

What I am proposing is alternative models for tents and stuff. I'm sure there is a teepee model or something, that my nomad can use but other tent alternatives could be welcome as well. Alternative models for things like bedrolls and tents could kind of add something more visual for people. so yeah just an idea

Bluebomber4evr

• Head DM, Developer and Ravenloft Trivia Guru/Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
    • http://www.nwnravenloft.com
Re: Alternative models
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 02:05:05 PM »
It's all well and good to "propose" a model. It's another thing entirely to make a 3d model from scratch and get it working in-game.

Bluebomber4evr: The Justice, not you, since 2002

Snowflame

• Prince of all Saiyans
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 02:13:56 PM »
It's all well and good to "propose" a model. It's another thing entirely to make a 3d model from scratch and get it working in-game.

so there isn't a teepee model? my mistake, I just went with the assumption there was a pre-existing model since they have some native american clothing on the server that can be chosen by players :P

Bluebomber4evr

• Head DM, Developer and Ravenloft Trivia Guru/Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
    • http://www.nwnravenloft.com
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 02:19:57 PM »
Unless they snuck one into the CEP a few years back, there isn't one in our haks that I'm aware of.

Bluebomber4evr: The Justice, not you, since 2002