You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Unable to Connect to Server: Says my CD Key is already in use.  (Read 1527 times)

oh hi dere

• New to the Mists
Hello I just finished DLing all the haks for this server, I then logged in, made a character and started exploring, afterward I logged off. When I tried to re-enter it told me it couldn't because my CD Key was already in use. As far as I am aware (after checking my CD key) I had not changed my CD key since I last logged on earlier today. If I could get any help or follow-up on the matter it would be greatly appreciated.

NwN login name: Solar Flare

DM Anecdote

• Undead Slayer
Re: Unable to Connect to Server: Says my CD Key is already in use.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 08:57:07 PM »
Did you buy NWN off GOG?
anecdote, n.
 1. a short account of a particular incident or event, especially of an interesting or amusing nature.
 2. a short, obscure historical or biographical account.

oh hi dere

• New to the Mists
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 09:04:29 PM »
Did you buy NWN off GOG?

I did, and I asked for a new CD key from GoG to replace the one you get with the purchase of the game, I already switched it a while back.

DM Anecdote

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 09:45:34 PM »
Hmm. You could try asking GOG for a new key as the one appears to already be in use...
anecdote, n.
 1. a short account of a particular incident or event, especially of an interesting or amusing nature.
 2. a short, obscure historical or biographical account.

oh hi dere

• New to the Mists
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 10:11:58 PM »
Hmm. You could try asking GOG for a new key as the one appears to already be in use...

I'll try that and see what happens, hopefully they will let me have another CD key   :mrgreen: