You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Leather Working Supplies in Port  (Read 1339 times)

Dusk

• Finder of Lost Children
  • Dark Power
  • Enjoys Port-a-Lucine
Leather Working Supplies in Port
« on: March 16, 2013, 07:48:28 PM »
The NPC in the Tannery who sells supplies to work with leathers leaves at night, but the shopkeeper stays. Could it be made so that the shopkeeper sells the materials to work with leather so that it's possible to do so in the night hours?

respawnaholic

• Dark Lord
Re: Leather Working Supplies in Port
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 12:02:14 PM »
The NPC in the Tannery who sells supplies to work with leathers leaves at night, but the shopkeeper stays. Could it be made so that the shopkeeper sells the materials to work with leather so that it's possible to do so in the night hours?

+1. This would be very helpful.

MadJKevlar

• Undead Master
  • Ah! the generals! (is AKA WhenWolvesHoundThePrey)
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 12:37:37 PM »
Personally i have always thought that shop should be the other way round, the shop keeper should leve at night and the lether worker guy should stay all night, like the dwarf does in the forge, like the smith does in the rival forge and like all valakis crafts men stay there ground.... is either that or Every one should go to bed at night.

Dusk

• Finder of Lost Children
  • Dark Power
  • Enjoys Port-a-Lucine
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 03:53:18 PM »
Either way, I know the Vincent at the forge stays all night and I'd check to see if the carpenter does as well, but you know, server down and all. Point is, be it the shop keeper or the master tanner, it would be fantastic if one of them stayed the night so one may dull their mind leatherworking through the night hours.

MadJKevlar

• Undead Master
  • Ah! the generals! (is AKA WhenWolvesHoundThePrey)
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 04:40:49 PM »
Coming to think about it i vaguely recall seeing the smithing staff leave the forge at night as the leather workers do and the two smiths I am thinking of are in fact vendors not tradesmen, I have no idea why some traders stay in there shops all night long while others like the craftsmen of port and the traders in the Bazaar go home for the night.

I defiantly think there should be a consistency with this, either have them all stay the night or have them all close shop for the night because the current format makes little sense. Is also kind of unfair that you can craft all night long in Valaki but not in port