Author Topic: Suggestion: Warehouse Deliveries to Wachter Province  (Read 1901 times)

Fierna

Suggestion: Warehouse Deliveries to Wachter Province
« on: March 15, 2013, 11:39:40 AM »
So, as the title says...

Was talking with my husband and some others I've been RPing with. We've been doing a lot of Warehouse deliveries to and from Vallaki to the areas available, and I thought perhaps it would be neat to add deliveries to the Watchter Province. I know there's the Smith, and the Innkeep so as the title suggests, maybe add some deliveries to the list leading there, giving even more reason for natives and outlanders alike to visit there :D

herkles

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
Re: Suggestion: Warehouse Deliveries to Wachter Province
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 11:48:44 AM »
That would be awesome. Also one could have to go to the keep whenever Heretic finishes the castle :P

but more delieveries would be cool; I would put in a request for one between Port-a-lucine and Erigine((or however you spell it))

Dumas

• Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 11:49:45 AM »
These would be good ways to get more people to go out there! Actually, it's a great way to spread characters all over the sever. Especially if you make them high profit.

Dusk

• Finder of Lost Children
  • Dark Power
  • Enjoys Port-a-Lucine
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 12:09:38 PM »

YouLitABonfire

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 01:11:13 PM »
So, as the title says...

Was talking with my husband and some others I've been RPing with. We've been doing a lot of Warehouse deliveries to and from Vallaki to the areas available, and I thought perhaps it would be neat to add deliveries to the Watchter Province. I know there's the Smith, and the Innkeep so as the title suggests, maybe add some deliveries to the list leading there, giving even more reason for natives and outlanders alike to visit there :D

+1

Legion XXI

• Fraternity of Shadows
  • Dark Power
  • Domn Clancy
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 02:15:39 PM »

This is the argument that won me over.

Apocrypha

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 04:04:01 PM »
That would be awesome. Also one could have to go to the keep whenever Heretic finishes the castle :P

but more delieveries would be cool; I would put in a request for one between Port-a-lucine and Edrigan*Fixed4u**((or however you spell it))

If a delivery is added for letters to the Keep, that'd be awesome, and Herkles could see the place! ;)
Banned Indefinitely.

herkles

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2013, 04:08:33 PM »

but more delieveries would be cool; I would put in a request for one between Port-a-lucine and Edrigan*Fixed4u**((or however you spell it))

If a delivery is added for letters to the Keep, that'd be awesome, and Herkles could see the place! ;)

I already saw the place and it is awesome :D i just am waiting for it to be implemented. I do hope that more deliveries and what not could be made out to the Watcher keep because that place is awesome, the whole area out there is cool. Just so barren atm.

Mcskinns

• Dark Lord
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 04:30:34 PM »
Would be awesomesauce if there was a couple of npc merchants in the area who are "out of supplies" due to flooding around Kresk, and perhaps scripted to add a few things to a shop after a delivery is made, not an infinite supply mind you, but say each delivery brings a handful of useful supplies for the merchant to sell.

Sage - When stories come to life