Author Topic: Therion's Journal-  (Read 6917 times)

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
Therion's Journal-
« on: March 11, 2013, 09:29:32 PM »
Name: Therion Stormwind of house Wildrunner, son of Calindor Stormwind and Zera Starlight
Race: Silvanesti Elf
Origin: Krynn Pre-Cataclysm
Physical age appearance to humans: mid twenties
Physical age to elves: Young Adult
Eyes: Aqua Blue
Hair: Long stringy Blonde
Weight: 122, give or take a few
Height: 5'7
Speech: Soft spoken
Spoken Languages: Elven (Silvanesti accent), common, Draconic, Magi, Hinnish, Celestial, Abyssal, Dwarven,Kalinese
Written scripts: Silvanesti Rune Script, Trade Common
Build: Lithe , some muscle, but more agile.
Alignment : Neutral Good with lawful tendency
Deity: Solinari the Mighty Hand, patron to White Robed wizards

"Welcome to Tower of High Sorcery of Wayreth young Therion."
  "Are you prepared to take the Test?"
  "Here you must demonstrate what you know. Every spell you have prepared to learn in the last few months will now
come to bear its fruit."
 Though the old Mastered smile
 "You are aware of the consequences should you fail with in those chambers though."
"I have already made peace with E'li the Skylord should it fall to that" The elf sounded confident even with the promise of death.
"Then you may proceed." He then gestures to the door to the testing chamber, though it felt more like a void trying to pull one in
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 07:42:56 AM by Lucadia »

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
Re: Chronicals of Therion Stormwind-
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 03:45:14 PM »
OOC Notes:
This is for my own sanity of trying keep continuous role play. I don't currently have any of my books on hand, so notes that keep
it from falling apart and I can look back on. If you have any suggestions, do send a pm. Thanks.

Naive,Rash,often sticking his foot in his mouth, high morals, idealistic. dedication to learning, studying magic as the main concern and most important aspect in life.

80-20PC: Istar is now the center of religion. Wizards-as threats to the Kingpriest-are hunted criminals.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:17:00 PM by Lucadia »

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 07:19:40 PM »
   He had made a promise to his good friend Rozlin he would be back though. He was sure of it. Tower of Sorcery didn't allow any one to pass through its pristine walls unless the Master thought they was prepared. He was starting miss her already though. Rozlin was a fine elven maiden that was part of House Woodshaper, a master in crafting houses for the Silvenesti. They was the one that warped the tress to be made of silver and marble, each custom for every family.

He might even fancied the silver haired lady, had it not been so taboo to court another out of their ranks.

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 11:24:44 AM »
 Back home, the Silvenesti considered themselves the most superior of races, even to other elven kin. When the gods of light had created them, they was the first born children , and as such, probably spoiled.

From there, they had structured their society to that the path of E'li the Skylord, or Draco Paladine. Every elf had  a place within their
strict cast system to ensure order. Silvanesti divided into houses to represent their crafts. House Royal being the most important, containing their Speaker of Stars, the king that decides what the Silvanesti do. The lowest house was Servitor, those that contained the peasants, servants and often non pure breeds such as the Kagonesti kin.

House Protector served as the army for the elven kingdom of Silvanost. This house contained two different groups that made up the ranks.
 Those of the Windriders served as the aerial force, having tamed griffons to be their mounts. In time, they had come to be the most effective and powerful fighting force to be reckoned with, surviving till the fifth age.

The ranks of the Wildrunners was the ground units of the army. The bulk of the ground force consisted of Kagonesti elves, even though
considered lesser kin, recognized as the better scouts and often the first to be put on the front line. The Silvanesti that was within the ranks
often skilled archers and riders along with the elite arcane users that always came from White Robe Wizards.

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 01:24:53 PM »
 If the next thing he didnt know when he had stepped through the door, he was standing within a forest. Not surprising to his own senses that the first Test would be in a familar enviroment. He was not prepared though for the scream that started him, that souned more like his friend Rozlin and panic set in.

What was she doing here?
  Why had one of his friends been put in danger, should he fail, she would die also?
He traced his fingers into the air, calling on the elements and weaved them with a single word of power, creating light to guide his way and then plunged into darkness to find the distressed woman.

Just a few moments later, fog had rolled in, making the light more difficult to track with. Crack of a branch had alerted him to another presence that was just to late.

He recalled waking up with a sore head, laying on his back, staring up at a sky that was all wrong. Solinari was there, but where had the brother Lunitari gone? Where had the constellations moved too?

Had he failed the Test without really beginning it? When he had checked to his side, found his spellbook was no longer in his satchel, the components for manipulating the wild elements damaged. No longer capable of casting his initiate magics he had learned.
What was there to do now?
 And where was Rozlin?

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 03:21:44 PM »
I have resolved myself to write down the observations I find while within this realm.
 Perhaps the answers I seek will be within the details of the other humanoids and the history of this world.
Priority of locating a book that can handle the weather here is desirable first though.
 First Night.
[Rest of the script is done in Silvanesti Elvish in short notes]

Unknown Female: Dark clad armor, sickly pale skin, arrogant attitude speaking to me. Claimed to be Nerakana and beyond the time
after the Cataclysm and no longer on Ansalon. Undecided on the factuality.

Half-blood Female: Earth tones, elven accent, strange custom with a mask named Rhetra- Offered her assistance while trying validate the others claims. Shortly scolded afterwards for making an oath,promise, pledge in pursuit of my studies. Allegedly the land here takes such and twists them into perversion.

My Gods, where did you send me to? I want to go home

Land: Barovia -population- Sparse, primitive, xenophobic, dominated by humans.
Safe haven unlikely to be found here, the locals fear magic. Witch hunters abundant. Beware of the so called Fourth Sect of Ezra
Some heathen god from the sounds of it

Locate: New spellbook- Who to ask? Who to trust? Rozlin I hope you are safe.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 03:26:26 PM by Lucadia »

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 05:23:21 PM »
[Magi Script]

It has been several lunar cycles in this strange lands since picking up a quill to write a few thoughts. Its quickly becoming a hard learned lesson what writing down details could do to help stimulate ideas.
 Theres so much I could say in what Iv learned in my time, but it does not mater. Just holding onto the orders goals even if it does not exist here.

"Recreate the orders?"

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
Re: Therions' Journal
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 02:25:02 AM »
[Magi Script, page inserted at a later date]

Unfortunately locating some of my kin has been for nil and only have the lesser elves to deal with. Many are trying on my patience with their antics and human behaviors, to appalling in learning some can not feel the attunements to the land they once had or here. I'm disappointed most do not follow the gods of light, of who gave them breath, announcing them as heretics.
 Most of my time has been spent with humans showing more intellect, with interests in academic studies, practical magic and war fare against the creatures of the dark of this realm.

Trouble brewed this evening with varied company. In the presence of our hunting party, we had happened upon a fallen man wearing a dark birds mask. Master Valkan, Trent, Clyde, Decimus and Sir Daev had been debating when the Lorekeeper had suddenly gone into..a hysterical rage, pulling loose a blade and cutting away the mans head. I can only trust my friends this was the right action, as I had not known him, but they assured me he was guilty of a number of crimes. Not soon after had the Unknown female appeared again dubbed Jayne, where a short fight ensured .She was marked as a servant of the Dark Queen and given a quick death. What became of them afterwards, rest of us do not know.

Noted Individuals:

Master Valkan-head of the Silver Rose. Magi of some power, who I allowed show me advanced tactics for fighting the undead, specifically the use of acid breath like that of a green dragon. Lesser elf kin with muddied human blood.
Level headed, calm. Order most likely identified: Black Robes. Familiar: Worg, Alpha female, offered me one of her pack for my own service.

Trent Brown- Human male of the Wayfayer Kinship- His beard gives me the impression hes actually part dwarf. Neutral to most situations, good hearted, strong faith in his god..or gods? This is confusing since Iv started learning that the forces of Krynn do not operate in other worlds. He seems to be amused about every dark creature that chase me about the sands trying put their hands on me. He had been a great aid to my studies in various spells.

Lia-Human female- Often quite and reserved, full of worry and concern. The mother type. She can blend in with the shadows on command it seems like and a quick shot with a bow. Trent's promised mate.

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
Re: Therion's Mage Journal-
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2013, 09:36:15 PM »
[written in the Magi script. They are several entries written over a course of days]
Last few days have been busy indeed with recent events bringing past ones into more clarity.

Troubles with lesser kin had made my new stay in Barovia difficult, not knowing if an arrow will be released from the woods
and into my back.This feral Kagonesti named Anaya was convinced I would take her as a slave, urging her female mate into hostilities
 Assuring her that such would not happen, words fell on deaf ears. It makes my soul ache in a way knowing something dreadful in the
future is going to pass, turning kin against kin and there maybe nothing I can do about it. It makes me question why the gods of Light
would allow this to happen to his first children. Is it not we that should be the wise ones teaching the younger races?

What has brought me back? My research has come at a standstill without others to converse with and trade notes. Then there
was the human Steyr that had got me rilled with ideas of how to help those in need when they dont know it and likely
see you harmed for offering. He wanted me to settle down to save myself the grief. What does it mean to not try though?

I realize the err in taking sides with those that whisper words in your ears first. Gathering the truth and dispelling
illusions not clouded by emotions will be the first step. I need to find Master Sevik for confirmation he was part of
the attacks and the reasons behind them

I know you mean well Clyde and Soloman, but I will not be the Skyblades' weapon for you to wield, to be commanded on whim.
Judgement will be reserved for my own and after we talk.

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
Re: Therion's Mage Journal-The Devil
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2013, 10:53:22 PM »

Then I met the Devil
Eyes of fire to pierce the soul
Twisted horns sharpened to points
Hooves of a Minotaur
One with power in his hands

"There is nothing more dangerous then an adversary with a desire for power and the means to achieve it."

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2013, 02:39:59 AM »
Elves would say they are blessed to have such memory, perfect clarity of events to reflect upon in their reverie. Those that experience the bitter darkness of their dreams mocking
them as it occurred in life would claim otherwise.

The troubled reverie of the past few nights..

Do I not have a right for Self preservation?
This is my birth right. What was taken from me I'm getting back. The results came out better then I expected
Only those with ambition and power will rise above the rest.
A thousand suffer for each ten in the masses that are content. Your god only chooses a select few to bless. What about all the others?
I see a man who thinks he fights for a just cause.  A man willing to commit atrocity to ensure his select few ascend.
We are made slaves to the illusions that we serve a higher purpose

When he wakes there is a pause for each question that was echoed
 Reaffirmation of faith has an answer to each, if he could find it

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2013, 04:17:41 PM »
More I observe my surroundings the more clues are linked together about nature of this world. Im looking forward to studies on the Mists that surround the boarders and I may just have the thing
to do so. The Mists appear attracted to supernatural sites and creatures, just as if it was curious or attracted to the energy. The spirit drinkers, vampires they call them. Cursed animals that walk on two feet, Neuri they refer to them as.

Pursuit of the woman in white that can call the wolves to her has been not as fruitful so far. I wish to speak with her, to see this ..monstrous wolf that has the mist lap at is feet in observation.
 Instead of what Iv found so far are various vrolocks making ample victims.

*scribled notes*

Young male found in a arcane pentagram. Circle was constructed with the victims blood. Six candles set at each point, left alight.
Incision was made to the males throat, approximately four inches wide. Scalpel was left, the blade rusted,  yet kept sharp with enchantment.
A lilly with crimson petals was left with unusual  properties. A wizards book wrapped in flesh for completing the ritual.

Appears we had disrupted the ritual, she came at us. To my surprised and everyone else she arcanist of quite some power.  Chocking tentacles had winded around several before we got away.
 I did not realize magic could be granted by other sources. More this world confuses me.

We taken the obejcts for destruction and the man left with the humans for burial .

Victim two from the same vampire has occurred this night. She came for a human male just outside of hollowed ground and strangled him to death.
 Ezrite - Second time of her going after an Ezrite as well.
    Information gained on the Individual undead: Barovian past. Easily provoked about status of her nature. Emotion is a tool to be exploited against her to make mistakes. Prefers
male victimes. Capable of least sixth circle spells but may resorted to a secondary spell book with the other taken.
------------
 Iv not heard of any other news about Sevik, but I do intend to hunt the bastard vrolock that gave him the power. Iv a cold iron dagger just for you, fallen magi.

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2013, 01:02:47 PM »
Soloman has told me what fate befell Sevik. I feel guilty at not realizing what sort of emotions would drive a creature to relentlessly seek power, when its one of the things the Towers of Sorcery teach our magi to control.

Hes come to me though again, introducing his squire knight Stacey devoted to some outlandish Sun code as well. Poor young human looked he had been scraped and scared in a battle to get away from his persurers to only drop a profane ritual book into my hands.

Now I understand why hes being persued, as the tome is a complete guide for turning into a lich , complete with the arcane runes and transfer of the soul. After conversing with the two knights, its come to concern this lich is not just evil but extremely powerful. Master in arcane talent of the highest tier. Fortunate though the spells hes using happens be my specialty and I will see about preparing the warriors to ward off the attacks.

Two names keep appearing. The Devoured and the Obedient. The Devoured appears to be the arch-mage, using sigils to communicate
[writing is abrutly cut off]

Farce attack in the crypts. Common military tactics to lead astray your persuers by targeting a high locale with noticeable minions. Focus. Finish reading the annotated notes of the tome, prepare for expedition with the sun knights.

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2013, 02:36:10 PM »
Dreaming of picking that tome back up to finish reading. Its been replaying in my mind when I awake of what I learned already. It may hold secrets to use of magic I may never of guessed possible. That is right, no? Loyalty is to the study, use and teaching of magic in all its forms..Zera has been keeping the bound tome in her claws, occasionly hissing at me, urging me. Noticed shes been more protective as well..or jealous in keeping others from touching me. Trying to sit still was impossible last night, the moon light was full, making my own powers at its height. We invited a few companions in destroying the servants of Chemosh below the temple..

Laughter has been rare in the last few months but strange how I felt a spark when Solaman nearly fell to a eletrical trap. It was almost like pleasure to my ears to hear his scream of pain
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 02:59:09 PM by Lucadia »

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2013, 12:51:53 AM »
[The wizards code written by the Orders of High Sorcery, though each line appears to get more unreadable toward the end]
1. All wizards are brothers in their order, and all orders are brothers in power.
2. The Towers of High Sorcery are held in common amongst all orders and no sorcery shall be used in anger against other wizards.
3. The world may bring brother against brother, but such is the way of the universe.

Idea that holds us all together is loyalty to magic.Our magic is the very forces of creation manipulated. Our burden, the Magi' curse to restrain power.
Solonari is the conceptual truths of compassion, protection, foresight and vigilance.
I cannot loose this. Not now

He keeps hunting me now. He finds me no mater where I go. He thinks he knows me. Was it him? Was it me? I no longer
know. Woman had said she seen no one I spoke to. I was sure he was there, real as my own existance. He took me
inside his Sanctum. How else would I know what it was like inside? Promised in time I will be bending knee in his
service. No, this cannot be.
  Black Robe maybe right. The energies of the book has disrupted my own. This negative force brings out anger and
aggression in creatures, the same traits the undead display. While life its self has the traits that bring peace in
attempts to protect it.

My dreams? Day Dreams? My own internal thoughts manifest. Urging me, pushing me, finding the cracks in my faith.
I feel more alone then ever. One I asked to help me, wished me luck instead in my endeavors.

Unknown Speaker:Visage of the future inevitable, visage of the future impeccable. I am who you can become. I am who you are to become. I have embraced His power, His offering, and I have become something greater..
Unknown Speaker:Greater then what? What could be greater then protecting lifes creations? E'li charged us with that right
Unknown Speaker:Creation itself. Life on your terms. Life in your hands, to obey your demands.
Unknown Speaker: Betrayal of petty vows and oaths-- ascend, ascend! The black raven awaits to take flight!
Unknown Speaker: Oaths to protect those that cannot. They suffer..suffer like I do now. Everything taken away. I will give it back!
Unknown Speaker:Those that serve immortality and undeath find their souls devoured, to never return. Burned in the Abyss
Unknown Speaker:They allow what is theirs to be taken, their souls to be shaken. You could take power to make yours invincible! Never stolen from again!

The black raven awaits to take flight-- You can not keep me caged every night.
You truly believe you and I are the same!?

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 10:17:33 PM »
Therion Stormwind: Oh so far you are to seeing to truth, blinded by your youth. But in Undeath, you will see! Everything you were meant to be!

He is really me? He keeps coming back, reverie does not help, wards do not stiffle the interactions. All I need is the key to open the lock on the cage. I could turn him loose and be at leisure to destroy him.
 No no no. I sooner destroy myself to make sure he stays hidden. I would purge myself of all shadow of doubt in the task we are to do!
 _ He is the Master of Illusions_. My friends are saying Im going mad.

Black Robe decided he could offer me something after all. A protection. I dont know what he done but I fear we just shared in something forbidden. There was blood everywhere..I..Sharp pain. He enjoyed
what happened. He looks like death warmed over now.

Return back to Vallaki has been nerve wracking in the least, always watching my back from the eyes that seek to devour me from the secrets I have. I have found some allies though willing to protect me until
we ready our expedition force. I have all the magics to get into his Sanctum. Just need time.

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2013, 12:54:52 AM »
My nefarious alter ego is proving to be quite adept at breaking my concentration even when Im focused at  a task in hand
 Foes
Did this tome corrupt my soul or did it mearly bring out the darker desires to the fore front?
 Foes. All of them.
He should remember though. Therion Tempest Stormwind, White Robe of Solonari is a naive arrogant bastard that fails to follow his own advice at times.
 They will never let me out of my cage. They will keep me imprisoned forever. I _know_this. _We_know this.
I have made a new ally. My network of connections continues to grow with the peril many are in.

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
Re: Therion's Mage Journal-The Heros Seven
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2013, 02:42:14 AM »
Last Words

Seven we are.
Breeana the Healer
Ophelia, Hail of Arrows
Therion the Tempest
Casavir the Guardian Shield
Eleora the Heart
Eugen, Might of the Earth
Soloman, Knight Commander

Teleportation Error

Answer our call in desperate hours,
Shelter our fall from earthly powers,
Temper our souls with flame and furnace,
Bear us toward a noble purpose.

-Globus

Triumph is fleeting when you know the losses. I can only hope that removing the Devoured was enough to avenge the lives he took.
 What will happen now?
Where do we go from here?
Maybe some of these alliances will keep for future deeds.
I look back on some of my notes now, some of it does not seem like I wrote them. Something to explore as a later date. I just know some presence has
lifted off my mind and require a deep reverie before assessing what was done.

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2013, 12:43:46 PM »
Every action taken
 Any word spoken
  Every experience of life committed to memory.
   No mater how minor it is, has some consequence.
    Priority comes in how much effects past, present and future.

[Reverie...Events do not change in context, only order of importance]

"...Mental and magical contamination"
Sahabat Santet: Would you have been comfortable sitting back and letting it be another's problem? Asking another to take your place in translating it?
 Therion: No. I done what I thought was right, in the most timely and efficient manner.
 Therion: Despite the precautions I had taken, there had been a back lash I did not realize until some time after
Sahabat Santet:There is not always a good path..
 Therion: Maybe there was another path I could of taken but longer I waited the more others would be harmed
 Therion: Despite having the book destroyed and the lich removed I feel not attuned with Solonari or my magic ..but it still works
 Therion: Why did this happen? What exactly was done to me?
Sahabat Santet: It is not like an enchantment or spell that disappears when the caster dies.Such taint..It's much more pervasive.
                           ..It getting into your mind and your aura..Like a dye does to cloth.
                         The lich may have helped it along, but the stain is now there. All you can do is try to mind yourself and do what you can to wash it away.You can either dye yourself darker by giving into such thoughts. Or try to control yourself and do what good you can..though you shall likely always remain a shade off of true white..

"Where do I go from here?"

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2013, 11:35:21 PM »

[Reverie..Events do not change in context, only order of importance]

"...concept of Fate and Luck"

Therion: What is this idea of fate and luck you other outlanders speak of? I hear of so many gods from other worlds that over see every aspect, and back home
these two concepts dont exist.
Sahabat Burun'hitim: Luck.. having good things happen, sometimes to the point that it might seem the world is working in your favor.
                   And fate. The thinking that maybe your life is directed by something, pushed by something other than your own actions.
Therion: Mhm..The concept is foreign to me. Id like believe I still have my free will without someone else pushing me. Gilean does not govern forces of this realm though..
Sahabat Santet:[bitter tone] Fate is just something people use as an excuse to explain why things have occured in a certain way. Often it is to diffuse responsiblity given  an excuse for taking certain action....a ridiculous concept for those who have no better way to justify what happens to and around them.
Therion: No I dont believe thats what happens within the Silvanesti. Just the controls on our society are so tightly leashed to walk outside of your path as seen going to the dark side. A destiny? Maybe.
Sahabat Santet:Things happen because someone has made them happen.Or possible has allowed to happen..
Therion:[lament] I done it to myself..There was no other choice

Burun'hantu: Mmm, I don't particularly believe in it. Especially in this world. I believe, if anything, "fate" is a force that plays with you in the moment. Such as the mists.
 Back home was different, but, I recognise I am not at home, and have adapted accordingly. One must -adapt- to survive. I don't believe things are pre-determined. Instead of destiny, I would consider fate as a force that toys with you in the present.
Therion: Freedom of Choice

"Does free will still exist here?"

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2013, 02:45:16 AM »

"Lost memories of Silvanost"
  Sometimes I tell them about my home.
   Everything and everyone has their place. Nothing is allowed to grow wild, sculpted to fit the city. A thousand towers of silver, crystal and marble.
    I told them about the Tower of Stars that reach to the heavens,spires that reach higher as you move inward. The trees gleam with the light of the two moons from twilight to sunrise.Flowers arranged to artistic patterns, magic defining every aspect of this mystical home.
     I tell them I want to go home so I have a place. My faith feels shattered in a dozen pieces , not knowing where to start in picking it up.
Mother, Father, Master, I wish I had your advice in direction. I'm inadequate in making decisions.

Burun'hitim tells me Im needed here. I can provide the light this world needs. I require my own to see it again

"We are here to stand by your side. Trust in us."

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
Re: Therion's Journal-
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2013, 08:24:30 AM »

"...the nature of Poison"

Si'rak Si'hir: I know you say that and mean well, just as all the others. It does not excuse the fact my magic is tainted. Im still suffering the effects. I don't know how go about righting it.
Tanda Ular: "Time cures all poisons", they say. So just do what you think you must. Adhere to your code, or whatever it is you live by. Give it time to right itself.
                     Of course, if the poison is to much, the subject dies , time strpping the body of all things.
                     So every day you live, take heart you are healing. If you were to far to be saved, you'd be dead.
Si'rak Si'hir: Still hurts though..My sacrifice. My burden. These scars are running deeper then any blade could of done.
                      He said you was going rip my heart out
Sahabat Burun'hitim:You'll be Gabriel before long..
                                  I don't want to hear that again.
Tanda Ular]:No sweeter taste, no sharper blade. This is the nature of poison.
                  There's a reason that women make the best assassins, Therion.  They inspire emotions in men that make them weak.  Companionship is a good thing, but it is always a risk.
Sahabat Burun'hitim:I didn't chose you to abandon you when things got tough.

Mas kinta..

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2013, 12:31:36 AM »

"...Mists and Puppet Masters"

Mysterious Grated Voice: The one I serve says there will come a day you will need this.
 [slender fingers take a stygian dark garment embedded with black opals that seem to draw the very light into abyssal damnation]
   Sahabat Burun'hitim: What does that mean? You're a white-robed wizard aren't you?
    [Night that slender fingers hand tried to place pristine white robes on glistening with diamonds, finding himself truely not attuned in broken heart-ache]
Shirik'sihir: I feel like I am no longer wanted by my gods grace. I want to kiss the light again..

Raunie/Mystic: You are a wizard. More science, less art, studied under masters. They are far away now, voices lost in memory.

[two cards drawn, placed on either side of the Wizards card, a pause as the woman closes her eyes]
   Golden Voice: You will be judged, as I have, and as everyone will be. You were chosen...  to discover your true self.  Away from the arms of your deities.
Raunie/Mystic: The Innocent and the Hooded man. Opposites. one to your right. one to your left. One only for good, the other..perhaps once but now..now only darkness
                         You know these faces. They are not the ones around you, but the ones within.

[Dictator card is placed above the Wizards, upturned, air still, silence from the other companions watchful]
   Golden Voice: You are alone here.  Trust me when I say that these Powers have stepped between you, and this E'li.
Raunie/Mystic: Lessons are memory, their watchful eyes shrouded by the mists of this land. They do not see you, nor can you hear them. Nothing more can be taught.

[Last card placed, ominous in presentation.Figure locked in a tower, looking out from a cell window.]
 Golden Voice: Your soul is here, and will not return home, unless the Powers deem it. You do something that makes you worthy to leave.

Shirik'sihir: A final question for you. I have been told the forces of this world can direct fate, destiny, how ever you wish call it. I want to know if I still have my free will.
Raunie/Mystic: The forces here do not guide your hand. Just merely point in a direction you would like to take.

He says the Mists was calling. Calling him  home. Therion followed the other two right into the silvery light. He had wanted to observe, to experience himself what was out there. Had he ever thought he would see or hear strange, obscure sights molded by thought that acted as living nightmares or haunted daydreams in his first year training at the Tower of Sorcery he likely just stayed hidden behind his grandmothers skirt. Burun'hantu told him least he has the mental fortitude to not break in the situation. He felt he had been gone for days, wandering a landscape that changed on whim until the last few moments had been a priestess. A Lady of the Mists called by some, offering a way back home. All he had to do was believe, keep faith alive. He and his other companion had refused her hand, feeling something was not right.

Besides, he didn't want go home until he figured how take Raven with him nor is he willing give up his own faith in the promises of another.

She had disappeared with the other companion, then moments later, came back,now crowned in black feathered wings, claiming he had gone home. They left the small room of salvation, determined to walk back to familiar ground before it faded away, leaving just two of them in the Mages' Retreat.

I have word for the forces you speak of in my home tongue.
Dumak Daya

« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 12:38:32 AM by Lucadia »

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2013, 09:51:23 AM »

"... Khalayan Keawetan. Illusionary Life..."

Beware of the Abyss that cradles this land. Here it studies you back should you try to penetrate its mysterious. It winds
through the mind, turning thoughts inward upon its self, sowing dissent on those that challenge it. I have only been left
with more questions then answers now with the few forays of exploration. There is a fleeting feeling of dissatisfaction that what all
appears can be just mear illusion or some warped reality written by the rules of this realm.

Many a time I have been questioned how real illusions can be. Can they form physical manifestations?
Pick up a blade and run you through just as true steel? The answer is yes as any Magi worth their diamond
dust can tell you. Even illusionary magic reaches into the creative forces of the universe and in essence
has always existed somewhere in the River of Time.

As for my companion I have admitted a great deal of affection and invested trust. Yet I can feel doubts
or a question of stability. She had nearly fallen apart of the previous discovered truths..and there are truths she hides from me.

The Grey Mage: I think we sometimes forget the value of ignorance

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2013, 08:46:16 PM »
"....The Power of Magic..."

Shirik'sihir: Power comes in many forms. There is power in magic in the context I am asking.Be it new magic or studies in how to use it. Power to bring it to the light and use it for the benefit of others to lead a better life.

Dark Mistress: And you are willing to sacrifice yourself to aid others?
Shirik'sihir: If all solutions conclude that is the final answer.
Dark Mistress: Very good then. I will call upon you again.

"...Interview with the manipulator.."
[indistinct question]
Dark Mistress: What is reality, Therion is that i have simply moved on. Death has taken me as it will you in time, perhaps my fate is far kinder than what you might endure. In truth you know I am not as cruel as you would like to believe. I come to you because I know you are capable. If I have made a mistake in that trust, it will end both of lives.
The one you seek is Karmilla. She is a vampire, and likely an ally of the Count, what do you think?

Shirik'sihir: How do I destroy one of your kind? I only have touch of sunlight at my fingertips but this is not enough.
Dark Mistress: [hesitant voice] You would need to pierce her heart with a stake made of a specific type of wood, then remove her head while the stake remained in her heart.. You've more a chance of finding her coffin than such.

Shirik'sihir: Understood. Now. Just a few hours before sunrise. You have time to answer some of my questions..
Dark Mistress: I hold only one regret from life Therion, only one, there is nothing to be redeemed, can you say the same? You are imprisoned in a realm of darkness, Therion. Nothing you do will ever prove universally pleasant come end.Nothing you do is private, nothing is personal.

Shirik'sihir: And Nowhere to run.
Dark Mistress: The most you can hope for is to hold to yourself until it breaks you utterly or you elevate yourself to a position where it matters not.
 Shirik'sihir: This is  no reason to not keep to my personal standards when it may be the only thing I can sanely hang on to or is tangible.
[Various research notes added between the pages]

"...What was this regret..?"

Dark Mistress: I do not think you would like what I must inform him of.

Shirik'sihir: She can make her own decisions. I think there's few things in this "world" that could shatter any peace we have.
Dark Mistress: Very well then.. Therion do you recall our discussion on regrets a night past?

Shirik'sihir: You did not say what that one regret is. Why would you want inform me?
Dark Mistress: Because it involved you..Therion, we were going to have a child.  It did not survive my death however. I had not seen you between the time I knew and the time I died. I did not think you would care to know after, considering.[Voice thats lost its icy cold]

Shirik'sihir: Did you care?..Is that why you regretted it? [A calm tone with seething cold rage under the surface]
Dark Mistress: I never had a family, Therion, it was my chance at such in life. We all have regrets.. At least one, to claim you do not is to claim to be above mortality. I suggest you come to terms with yours, else they will consume you.