You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: House Zhuelke: "Business & Pleasure"  (Read 11645 times)

Mailbox-2100

• Where the heart is.
  • Dark Lord
  • JourneyMan: Pilgrimage
Re: House Zhuelke: "Business & Pleasure"
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2020, 07:23:30 AM »
Infinite Itinerant

The dream came again: unrelenting; voracious.
A lifetime of anguish on a vista of steel and stone.
A perfect order out of chaos.

Everything was quantified, and finite. Not for lack but for measure. Gods stood tall and imposing, their shadows looming thousands of miles long.

All who opposed their dominion burned.
And yet, not all who burned perished.

Those who survived were hunted: anomalies.
By the children of Moloch. The sons and daughters of chaos.
The elite.
The perfect.

"It is time. Lazula."

Wordless, she rose from her baptism, strong, young... beautiful.
Looming over her was her father. That old dragon. He smiled as only he could: vile, and with the promise of vice and the seizure of virtues. Nothing good could come from such a form, and so he ruled, like venom through blood, unseen, but felt, until nothing else remained but the burning of his presence. A shadow out of time, yet never late- waiting, and watching.

Lazula strode past, but even years later, she would never be far. What was done was done, and what was inside lingered, and hungered.

"Greetings."

Spoiler: show

Alone there, in the dark, she wept. Like a child.

Mailbox-2100

• Where the heart is.
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2020, 05:28:07 PM »
Şeytan TŁyŁ

The monolith's lacquered black surfaces flickered with intermittent imagery and illusory sounds, casting an electric shadow over the otherwise empty and echoing chamber.
Though she was too young for her father's attention, she was always under his instruction.

"Eat. Grow."

Those were the only words she remembered from him, perhaps disappointed in the failures of her elder brothers to come to the illumination he desired. The monolith flashed and pulsed in hypnotic patterns. She observed silently- violence, sex, misery- magic. Symbols and profanities consumed her mind, until she hardly felt human at all.

Slowly, surely, she mutated under those strobing lights, as the mysteries of reality illuminated her minds eye, and she began to see in hidden hues, and hateful voracity. In time, all these things would come to pass, and those subjugated under the mammon machine would feed the new gods.

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM

Sword and famine, and pestilence is all there is writ for those who sojourn in these cursed lands.

I
Have seen it.

Wake up unto Life, and live.

Mailbox-2100

• Where the heart is.
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2020, 01:00:39 AM »
A Song From Beyond

Sordid, sardonic harmonics-
horrid, entropic myopic.
REEK
A vision you can smell-
incisionless precision hell.
BEAST
Breathless, racing pace-
ceaseless, formless face.
STREAK
Boundless quakes, peerless trace-
voidless space, endless snake.
FEAST

Lazula could not sleep... something from the aether droned and howled so beautifully, and dreadful. It was a rare thing, and try as she might to ignore it, she grinned. "This is not who I am anymore." she reasoned- her teeth clenched. "I eat not my tail." she recited: the motto of her house- she salivated, clutching her cloak; tearing the seams, little by little. Her grin now faltered, and tears began to well. She fought all throughout the night, as the black wind howled...

...such music to her ears.

How something so small... can create something so...

P͔̟̃̏ͪeͤ̄͗r͖̲̦̟ͫf͍͍͍̜̉ͅe̲̲͔͉̟͙̥c͓̾̇͊́ͫ̊t͍.̼̝ͥͅ

« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 06:15:07 PM by Mailbox-2100 »

Mailbox-2100

• Where the heart is.
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2021, 08:43:37 AM »
Necromance

The first death comes for us all.
The second death does not.

Life comes in pairs, but so too, does death.
The first death is the natural end of life, death of the body.
The second death is annihilation, death of the soul.
This is to suggest that there exists a regeneration in the medium.
If you can hate, or love, you can live, again. Me?

Pay close attention, or risk regret.

Wake up.. my love. I need you.

Mailbox-2100

• Where the heart is.
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2021, 01:01:29 AM »
Spies. Watchers. Higher entities, I feel them all around me. I know better... don't I? Which reality is this, have I truly been trapped? Am I truly a prisoner? I have lost favor- no- Forsaken it. These wounds heal slow. My mind ebbs and flows with strange tides on shores I cannot.. quite.. yet.. reach. Am I swimming or have I drowned? Is this some purgatory for the sins of my blood? I know not, and at my worst, I care not. I'm writing, thats good- creating.... slow, steady, let not the EYES sway or dissuade my progress. I know what I see is only the machine.

I will conquer it. I will be free.

That man.. Emel's uncle, who passed into the mist.. what did he say, again? Ah, yes..

The words are indelibly burned into my memory. A rare resonance. You foolish EYES, demons! Angels.. whatever, whomever you may be... oppose me, and I will destroy you.. utterly. With or without reservation.

I'm beginning to see now, yes.. my love.. just in reach.

Time is no object, it is only a dream. Will is all.

...what are you dreaming?                           ...what are you dreaming?                           ...what are you dreaming?
...what are you dreaming?                           ...what are you dreaming?                           ...what are you dreaming?

"Seek strength. The rest will follow."
-
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 01:06:19 AM by Mailbox-2100 »