Author Topic: The Journal of Thola Fezim  (Read 894 times)

Darktide18

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • Social Butterfly
The Journal of Thola Fezim
« on: June 17, 2017, 03:43:43 AM »
My Brother.. Where are you?  I know my absence was confusing and I apologize for that.  I have returned to the land where we visited and sadly have not found you there.  I have written home and have not received a response.  It is my hope that you are there with Mother and Father and you are in good health.

How I miss you however.

I had things I had to attend to that you would not understand.  I needed guidance with the path that I have chosen.  Guidance that you could not provide or support. 

Please come back to me brother.  I desperately need you now more than ever!

My thoughts are with you as always!

Thola Fezim

Darktide18

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • Social Butterfly
Re: The Journal of Thola Fezim
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 11:46:12 AM »
I continue to wander this idiotic land called Barovia looking for you Ossur.  A word.. Anyone who has seen you could lead me to something.  Your broken body awaiting my aid?  A corpse leading me to vengeance to those whom wronged you?

I still await word of my application to the Red Academy, the wait is maddening, but I will endure.

I've taken to gathering herbs and plants advancing my skills in herbalism, they are abundant in this filthy place of dirty peasants and rot that it makes the task an easy one.

There I go again writing of the mundane things I do to pass the time, they seem trivial to the zealous mission that was in your eyes as you blindly served the Kontor.  To further the cause of the religion that I give lip service to because you value it so highly...

I will not stop looking for you my brother, not until your lifeless body is in my possession as I go to bury you in our families crypt in Hazlan.

Thola Fezim
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 09:25:29 AM by Darktide18 »

Darktide18

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • Social Butterfly
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2024, 11:48:42 AM »

The relentless and capricious mists finally relinquished their grasp on me after eight long years, depositing me into the familiar yet transformed realm of Hazlan. The journey through the mist-shrouded landscape felt like an eternity, and cherished and agonizing memories haunted every step. Yet, the winding path led me to the doorstep of my long-lost brother, Ossur Fezim. The reunion with Ossur was nothing short of miraculous. Eight years of being lost in the labyrinth of Hazlan, and fate had guided me back to my kin. Upon seeing each other again, the joy that flooded our hearts was immeasurable, a balm for the wounds inflicted by time and separation.

In the following days, we went to our father's side. The meeting, much to my relief and gratitude, mirrored the joyous reunion with Ossur. The passage of time had woven threads of change in the tapestry of our lives, but the familial bond remained unbroken. Our father's embrace held both the weight of the years that had passed and the warmth of a love transcending the boundaries of time and distance. But there was more to the newfound joy – a glimpse into the future that awaited. Ossur's intended bride, a woman destined to be my sister-in-law, welcomed me with open arms. A genuine camaraderie marked the meeting, a sisterhood forged not only by blood but by shared aspirations and the promise of a united family.

As I tread this new chapter in Hazlan, the mist-draped land that held me captive for so long, I find solace in my brother's arms, the embrace of our father, and the kinship with the woman who will soon join our family. The journey through the mists may have been arduous, but the destination has unveiled a tapestry woven with the threads of love, reunion, and the promise of a future yet to unfold.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 10:55:22 AM by Darktide18 »

Darktide18

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • Social Butterfly
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2024, 01:58:07 AM »

ACCEPTED!

Eight long years in the waiting, amidst the haunting mists, and finally, the elusive strands of fate have guided me to the pinnacle of my dreams – acceptance into the Red Academy. The exclamation feels like a triumphant battle cry, resonating with the echoes of years spent pursuing a singular vision. This acceptance is not merely a letter on parchment; it is the realization of a life dream that has been my North Star through the darkest nights of uncertainty. From the moment I first dared to imagine it to the unexpected journey through the mists that became an eight-year odyssey, the Red Academy has been my beacon of purpose. The Red Academy, with its secrets and arcane wonders, beckons as the culmination of my journey.

The training that awaits me is both a challenge and an opportunity to grasp the arcane threads that bind the world and weave them into the tapestry of my destiny. And so, with joyous anticipation and a heart brimming with gratitude, I embark on this new adventure. The Red Academy awaits not merely as an institution but as the crucible where the essence of my dreams shall be tempered and refined. The next chapter unfolds, and I, Thola Fezim, step into the halls of knowledge and mystery, ready to embrace the arcane wonders that await.

With each spell I master and every arcane mystery unraveled, I vow to make my family proud. Ossur, my long-lost brother, whose embrace I now cherish, will see in my accomplishments a reflection of the strength that binds our blood. My father, who weathered the storms of sorrow and uncertainty, will find solace in the knowledge that his daughter walks a path of purpose and accomplishment. And to you, dear Mother, who left this realm while I was ensnared in the mists, I shall weave your memory into every incantation. In the glow of success, I hope you find a whisper of pride, carried on the winds of magic, reaching you in whatever realm your spirit now resides. The Red Academy is not just a destination; it is a promise fulfilled to the ones I love, a testament to the indomitable spirit that transcends time and space.

Darktide18

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • Social Butterfly
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2024, 12:47:06 PM »

DEAD

The hallowed halls of the Red Academy now echo with the cadence of my footsteps as I delve into the arcane mysteries that have beckoned me for so long. Each day brings a new revelation, a fresh understanding of the magic that courses through the veins of this world. The professors are stern, demanding, yet their wisdom is a treasure trove I am eager to plunder. In the quiet moments between studies, I find solace in the bustling life of Ramulai City, where the Red Academy stands as a bastion of magical knowledge. The city breathes with an energy that mirrors the pulsating rhythms of the arcane, and I am grateful for the moments of respite it provides.

Venturing south from the city in my free time, I sought to explore the lands beyond, craving nature's harmony amidst the scholarly pursuits. However, my sojourn took an unexpected turn when I encountered a group of Rashemi Bandits. Their eyes gleamed with hostility, and the air grew tense with danger.

Barely escaping with my life, I owe my survival to Creature, my loyal imp companion. He distracted the bandits, his mischievous antics buying me precious moments to slip away. In the sanctuary of distance, I dared to glance back, only to witness the lifeless form of my imp. The realization struck with the weight of an arcane thunderclap – Creature had sacrificed himself for me.

Returning to the scene, sorrow clung to my every step as I cradled Creature's still form. The Rashemi Bandits had left nothing but death in their wake, and my imp paid the ultimate price for our escape. In the quiet of Ramulai City, I now find myself yearning for a way to restore him, seeking any shred of magical knowledge that could breathe life back into my faithful companion.

The Red Academy, with its vast archives and learned masters, becomes not only a crucible for my studies but a font of hope. As I immerse myself in the tomes and scrolls, I carry the memory of Creature, a silent reminder of the sacrifices made to pursue arcane knowledge. Nor shall I rest until I find a way to restore his essence, for loyalty such as his deserves to be eternally acknowledged.