Author Topic: Issue about a player  (Read 1544 times)

Alamut

• New to the Mists
Issue about a player
« on: February 11, 2013, 03:53:46 PM »
Hello there.

Today I was setting a event with a few other players (Mamere, Bridget, Nathaniel, Shy, Thorn) we spent hours for that and some player Rping a member of the Garda showed up and decided to ban my toon because of he's a dick. Honestly he could have waited we finish the RP and now the entire village is attacking my toon. Perhaps you folks should keep your minds open for the sake of a good RP, not a enforced one.

He could have waited we finish it now I'm a bit frustrated to even continue because my toon is low lvl and probably will be massacred by the NPCs outside. I can't even leave the city this is not a fair game.

Mind you a have a the screens if you need it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 04:02:48 PM by Alamut »

Amon-Si

• Inventor of the cat
  • Dark Power
  • Freelance troublemaker
Re: Issue about a player
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 03:57:50 PM »
Hello there.

Today I was setting a event with a few other players we spent hours for that and some player Rping a member of the Garda showed up and decided to ban my toon because of he's a dick. Honestly he could have waited we finish the RP and now the entire village is attacking my toon. Perhaps you folks should keep your minds open for the sake of a good RP, not a enforced one.

If you could refer this to the Community council, that would be great:
http://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=19144.0
Also, it doesn't help to name call.

YouLitABonfire

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 03:58:46 PM »
Hello there.

Today I was setting a event with a few other players we spent hours for that and some player Rping a member of the Garda showed up and decided to ban my toon because of he's a dick. Honestly he could have waited we finish the RP and now the entire village is attacking my toon. Perhaps you folks should keep your minds open for the sake of a good RP, not a enforced one.

If you could refer this to the Community council, that would be great:
http://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=19144.0
Also, it doesn't help to name call.

^this

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 04:04:30 PM »
As our two prior community members have said, please send it to a member of the CC. Preffebly with screens... You can for example send it to myself, being a member of said Community Council, and I will make sure its posted immediatly.

APorg

• Dark Power
  • Fanatic Xenophile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 04:11:00 PM »
Locking this thread. Please follow the advise above. :)
“Moral wounds have this peculiarity - they may be hidden, but they never close; always painful, always ready to bleed when touched, they remain fresh and open in the heart.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo