You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Degannwy  (Read 1418 times)

ThePwush

• Sigilian Outlander
  • Dark Power
  • The mad Red Mink, eh, I mean, Monk ;)
Degannwy
« on: February 06, 2013, 02:42:30 AM »
Notes in Elvish and Common are found throughout the area, in a soft script....

Celebration, brothers and sisters!

More information to come.
The "Anti-Monk". Crazy is your friend.

Rhetra'Bushion aka Rhetra, Sunshine, Petal, Spazz, "Damn, she's fast," and Her Giddiness.

-Semi-Retired-

ThePwush

• Sigilian Outlander
  • Dark Power
Re: Degannwy
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 01:54:08 PM »

For those with difficulty reading script font:

Fellow Spirits!

Ever take to gazing up on the diamond pinpoints of the velvety nights? Wondering if you could ever dance among those distant stars we often take for granted?  Ever feel jealousy towards the beauty and form of those said to be able to ‘dance amongst the stars’?
No longer!  

For one night only, the stars will descend from their perched throne amongst the gods and goddesses to invest their love and merry-making into the free willed individuals of this unnaturally dark land.

Dance in the glow of Simza Viola, the Lady Fortune, while she grants us the boon of watching her form spin and enchant the fires of our world. Listen the voice that has charmed the stars themselves, and embrace the music that has set the pulse of the sky alight.    
Descending in Degannway, she will be present for an eve. Do not miss this opportunity to spin into a new life with Lady Fortune!

Fortune telling, music, dance, merry making and perhaps a new love.

Entry is free to all willing spirits, though donations for such a spectacle are appreciated.  Should you wish to donate beforehand, seek out the Scarlet Fey.  
Note: We are seeking 1-2 bards willing to provide other musical interlude.  100 fang for the night. Please contact the Scarlet Fey if interested.  Serious inquiry only.

OCC: Party will be in Degannwy, this Saturday, 8 pm central time; 2  am Greenwich time; Sunday 1 pm Auckland time.

OCC: Nag Emske so she gives us a good show!  :twisted: Oh, if any questions, feel free to PM too, especially if you're a bard looking for some work that night.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 01:55:50 PM by ThePwush »

Rhetra'Bushion aka Rhetra, Sunshine, Petal, Spazz, "Damn, she's fast," and Her Giddiness.

-Semi-Retired-

EberronBruce

• Dark Power
  • Legos
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 05:02:27 AM »
A note written in Elvish is next to the flyers in Degannwy

I will need some very brave warriors to help with security detail for the event. I would at least need one woman out of the warriors. All those who are willing, please speak with me Legos and I will debrief you on what needs to be done.

ThePwush

• Sigilian Outlander
  • Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 10:48:12 AM »
A continuation of the flyer above, written in Elvish and common....

Party will commence in 11 hours approximately.  Food and drinks WILL be provided. Two gifts are provided in contest of wits.  I have heard tell of a hin party at the same time.  As a suggestion, our diminutive brothers and sisters are invited to bring their festivities to us!

Contest 1:  Knowing the proclivities of our fellow scoundrels (occ: rogues), I have devised a little contest for you.  One of you during the party will be given a special item.  The idea is for another scoundrel to pick pocket the item off the first, and then so on.  Who ever has the item at the end of the party, gains a special hood that allows one to see invisible things.  

A few rules.  No pickpocketing the party goers.  Security will not tolerate that.  No threatening one another to get the item.  This is a test of pure guile and wit.  Use magic, use stealth, distraction or misdirection.  Open to all who practice the trade fully or only partially and want a legitimate reason to test their skills out on other fellow scoundrels!  

Contest 2:  Actually, a silent auction.  Sometimes, these lands can be brutal, and firepower may not always rise to the occasion.  Especially for a new comer.  So I am offering an Akiri Sorceress' robe in auction.  High bid wins the item, either for yourself, or as a gift to someone you know who may need it.  Any and all accumulated money will go to purchase food and water for those affected by the current plague haunting the lands.  

A note to all revelers.  Our brother, Legos Slyvester, will provide security.  He and his faithful comrades-in-arms will watch over us as we enjoy the festivities. But they should be able to partake as well. So as a favor to us all.  Everyone, enjoy! Be merry and drink, laugh and fill your self with enjoyment.  But respect one another.  Leave the rancorous and hate-filled sentiments outside the door. It will make security that much easier, and I am certain they will greatly thank you for it!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 11:12:05 AM by ThePwush »

-Semi-Retired-

ThePwush

• Sigilian Outlander
  • Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 03:43:55 PM »
//In about five hours time, everyone!

-Semi-Retired-

ThePwush

• Sigilian Outlander
  • Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 06:48:45 PM »
//In two hours time everyone!

-Semi-Retired-

ThePwush

• Sigilian Outlander
  • Dark Power
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 07:46:38 PM »
//In a little over an hour!

-Semi-Retired-