Author Topic: sky high prices...  (Read 22897 times)

Ryltar/ Robert Archer

• The Cult of the Morninglord
  • Dark Power
  • The Chuck Norris of RP -Eraldur
Re: sky high prices...
« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2013, 10:31:19 PM »
Make friends with a lore char.

No doubt you mean well but obviously you do not always have access to certain characters/types 24/7. This is only an inconvenience when you have heavy items and don't want to be encumbered at that moment. I know when I first came here my friends and I at the time ended up throwing away unknown items because we couldn't find anyone to identify them and we lost money on the cost to identify vs sale price to npc merchant.

Honestly it boggles me how people dont invest least a few points for lore i mean personally? i have NO characters that do not have a 12/14 int at least and none without at least 10 pts in lore LOL though as frenar says below me get the +5 lore rings and mostly that'll be fine for most things i find having ti great for rp in dm events for studying crap

blur927

• Outlander
« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2013, 01:36:03 PM »
Food rations are around 50 gold a piece now, based on appraise. It seems like this is the only food item that has had it's price raised.

Ecnarrot

• New to the Mists
« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2013, 07:10:46 PM »
Was flint and steel always 80gp?
Praugan Offa

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Lead director, main scripter, nutty geek, Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2013, 05:59:40 AM »
Nah, there was a bug (unforeseen side effect) with the new pricing that made some mundane items cost way too much. Will fix it asap, thanks for the heads up, all.

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2013, 02:02:51 PM »
This will only effect mundane items and not charged use items only?
 The pricing for spell casting items seems even higher, not lower for what was once common items,unless that was the intention to make them drop rarer or be worth more then most +1 weapons, so the weapons dont drop at much?

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Lead director, main scripter, nutty geek, Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2013, 03:03:49 PM »
If you want us to address your concerns, please take your time to formulate yourself clearly, thanks.

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2013, 04:07:46 PM »
the first question is a clear one. So is the second. I dont understand why items have not only gone up higher with the second change, but have increased another..twenty percent a 3rd time.

RigorMortis

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2013, 04:12:40 PM »
the first question is a clear one. So is the second. I dont understand why items have not only gone up higher with the second change, but have increased another..twenty percent a 3rd time.

Dude, seriously. Piss off of soren, he's a good person who has answered every single one of your mean spirited questions. I for one am fed up with your complaining on every new system that comes up. Sit on your hands and think before you speak, you are looking like a jerk that is stomping on all the hard work he does. Cut. It. Out.

The Server is a work in progress, he is testing things. Be honored that you are a guinea pig helping make the server better for players who join later down the line.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 04:24:56 PM by RigorMortis »

• Dark Power
« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2013, 04:23:09 PM »

Dude, seriously. Piss off of soren, he's a good person who has answered every single one of your mean spirited questions. I for one am fed up with your complaining on every new system that comes up. Sit on your hands and think before you speak, you are looking like a jerk that is stomping on all the hard work he does. Cut. It. Out.

The Server is a work in progress, he is testing things. Be honored that you are a genui pig helping make the server better for players who join later down the line.

3+ years is no longer a work in progress and He did answer the question, sorry but I am with Luca here. Your asking for something he gave and you can not see it as a head DM? Give me a breatk....Look at the prices you can see it as well as we can.

“In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil’s might,
Beware my power… Green Lantern’s light!”

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2013, 04:50:27 PM »
Does every one of the threads on the Suggestions and Feedback forums have to end this way? Mod sass would generally get you banned on most forums, I'm rather surprised Sren tolerates it. Honestly, though, if you haven't got anything productive to say... my suggestion to you is:

Besides, the man's noticed the change, he's going to fix it right away, there's no need for us to comment further on the issue unless it persists somehow.

APorg

• Dark Power
  • Fanatic Xenophile
« Reply #135 on: March 11, 2013, 06:00:22 PM »
Will lock this thread... Let's keep things positive and constructive.
Moral wounds have this peculiarity - they may be hidden, but they never close; always painful, always ready to bleed when touched, they remain fresh and open in the heart.
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo