Author Topic: Doctors Notes  (Read 1499 times)

Xarnata

Doctors Notes
« on: January 21, 2013, 03:02:07 PM »
First Patient Since Exile
Case #5
Lung Problems-Bloody Fleghm or full blood cough
Endurance- Exhausted quickly, no problems in reproductive motivation
Swelling- Chemical Glands swolen, Blockage Likely, Possible excessive chemical discharg
Loss of Appetite
Possible Swelling Of Fingers

Diagnosis
Likely cause is a growth of abnormal tissue in the lungs.

TREATMENT
Removal of problem tissue area, Injection of alchemical mushroom water {Drobita} to spark accelerated recovery, Application of pressure to ribs to encourage lung regrowth restrictions.

Treatment Finished.

Will do a checkup after short period of time VL-AL

Xarnata

Re: Doctors Notes
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 03:48:00 AM »
Case 102
Name: Myra
Puncture wound, Exit wound Clean
Intestinal restructure
Puncture Wound, Stomach, exit wound clean
Increased Bone Density

Diagnosis: Large blade, Claymore, Single puncture, force moves intestines
Bone irregularity: Tempred or Lineage : Unknown

TREATMENT:
Repair of stomach, cross stitch, reposition of intestines, seal scrapes, Seal exit and entrance wound with stitches and wax.

Further Anylysis: Virginity Intact, not result of struggle agaisnt Ragnall, Will check eggs for compatibilty with Experiment #8.

Xarnata

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 03:52:38 AM »
Experiment 8

Stage: Egg

Goal: Exstract Male cell compatible with egg cell from prime subject: Vampire, Wight, Tiefling

Tools needed: Basic cutting knife, Ice.

Xarnata

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 09:31:32 AM »
Infected: Multiple subjects; Anna Von Patrovich I miss you mother, Xietta Von Ritter, Angel

Infection Classification: Complete chemical conversion with adverse reaction to pure energy, sunlight, Sharply carved wood Must find reason behind wood

Infection Name: Vampirism

Notes on Infection: Corrupts body's organs, tissues, very bones. Disease that kills and replaces all tissue. Averse reaction to 'Holy Water' (In actuality, all water that I have seen with motion, must get a willing vampire to aid in killing of dangerous vampires encroaching on territory to see if water can be put in motion to simulate running water) Adverse Reaction to Garlic (Chemical reaction? Perhaps same effect of inducing crying in living sickens them as it would remind them they were once human, and thus become furiously envious) Can only be kiled perminantly with stake through heart (as none seem to forget the time to burn, however why can they only be slain by wood? Perhaps wood's living makeup persists after being reshaped? Perhaps it's adverse reaction in blood. But then again, who would a stake through the heart not kill?) Need to drink Blood cells. (My blood seems to be intoxicating to vampires, infused with this land's negative energies.. are all those of my area of study and application this charged? I have used this blood before in bartering with a vampire with such an insatable thirst.. Near instant addiction. Had it not been for Xietta I would have tamed her into a respectable citizen.) Sunlight causes spontanious combustion (Perhaps the heat caused by the sun is energy? Must find a diamond and attempt to create something similar to these gunpowder infused eggs, a sunlight entrapment and redirection apparatus.)

Treatment: As per local thoughts, Death. As per my personal Experience, Death. As per medical options, Unknown as of Yet.

Theories: Regenerative mixture mixed with poison? Degrade dead cells and attempt to encourage regrowth of living cells? Perhaps something to do with wood's adverse rreaction to their blood? (Filtration).

Priorities:

Anna - Location Unkown - Presumed Dead - Rest in peace mom

Xietta Von Ritter - Barovia - Alive and as easily Rused as ever - Death Is top priority You should have not threatened my woman

Angel - Location Unknown - Presumed Dead - We could have been great, Rest in Peace.

Xietta's Apprentice - Barovia - Alive and currently unchanged - Keep tabs on transformation.

Next stage of action: Creation of Sunlight Redirection Apparatus, Must find large enough Diamond and method of sealing in refracted light from prismatic tendancies of Diamond.

Xarnata

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 09:44:44 AM »
Name: Ashin Luoh

Symptoms: Confusion, Protective actions, Stupid actions to impress, inability to control human half of self, Multiple Cases of Rigamortis

Notes on Symptoms: Can not hold back.... but can not fully give in.. not yet.. Dear gods I wish to give in agian..

Diagnosis: I'm in love I'm being stupid I've fallen There is no diagnosis, as no disease is present within the body.  Mental state has caused the emotional heart to belong to another... Even medical terms can not hide my feelings for very long...

Treatment: . . . . . . . . . . .
*Later entry*
Treatment: Tell her...
Treatment Succcss...
Await further Symptoms...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI[/youtube]

Xarnata

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 12:44:27 PM »
Diagnosis: New Life, New look.
. . .
. . .
. . .
It's begun..

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cVbw8RZOfM[/youtube]

Xarnata

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 01:03:45 PM »
Last Will and Testament Of Ashin Luoh

I write this of sound Mind. As my body is nolonger that of my own.

I hereby give the rites to my every possession to my mother's family upon my death. I hereby give the knowledge contained within my spell tome to the first to find it upon whence I place it. I hereby give my body to the mists upon my death, perhaps it will find a way to give me legacy. And should a legacy be born of me alive, I hereby give my father's Name. Ro Itov Luoh.

And know that I did not stop her...

I am sorry.

Xarnata

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 08:36:21 AM »
Decay ... endless decay... I have tried aught that I can do.. I do not stop. Death ... it but lays my body to rest, countless dreams etched in my head upon arising. The utter terror of death hereafter. My body does not feel. My mind does not love. My heart slows to naught but deaths touch. Never resting, never trusting. Every time I try to end it,I am stayed by mine own devices. The eye falters my spells. The arm stays my hand. My very skin stops me from jumping. And every time, no louder than a whisper, I hear but on word. "Purpose". But what? Legacy? I have attempted to preserve my legacy. Perhaps we could prey upon the outlanders-

PURPOSE

*the letters become shaken* but what purpose?