You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: [Piece of paper pinned to the door of the Morninglord temple in the slums]  (Read 964 times)

ManticoreRO

• Dark Lord
  • Real Barovian
[during the night, someone pinned a piece of paper on the door. The writing is coherent but the person that wrote it obviously changed the style. It is written with normal ink on a very old piece of paper, probably found in the sewers, judging from the smell.] 

This is the will of the Morninglord.

By the end of the week, the selfish bastards that run this church will do the following:

- Find the remains of Vicar Izabella. If not, find her alive.
- Angelika Enescu will be executed. That is a personal wish of our lord, the Morninglord.
- Lizuca will stop sending innocents to their doom in the crypts. Offering potions for knuckles is wrong. She has no idea how many died because of this.

If these conditions are not met in ONE week, ALOT of innocent people will die. The Morninglord will make sure Barovians will know it is YOUR fault. Because it is.

This is the will of the Morninglord, passed further by His champion.

May Thy Lips Be Cleansed.
Elena Vasilovici - "Better die for something than live for naught"

Juice

• Totally banged the
  • Dark Lord
  • Lawful Good Does Not Mean Lawful Nice.
{victoria finds the note rips it down and stuffs it in her pocket}

Good luck.

Solomon Burke - Knight of the Dawn
Vasile Mikovich - Tigan Straight Outa Vallaki
Straven Crowe -  Hes somewhere around here.....

Fierna

[A note is added]

This is no will of the Morninglord I have known since birth. The Morninglord would never seek the execution of any man or woman, nor would he see innocents harmed until such was done. The words written in such violent hostility is no champion of this lord, but the words of a corrupt, twisted person gone mad. What champion hides behind their lord, and gives no name? I will continue to serve my Lord, I will continue to be his champion and I do not hide who I am.

I am barovian. I am a citizen with rights. Execute me for crimes I have not commited and it is murder. I continue to serve my people, continue to see them clothed, fed and kept in good health. I have broken no laws, therefore my death would be unjust. I am Angelika Enescu, born of Krezk, Born of Barovian Lands. I am loyal to my people, to my laws, to my Count. I am an innocent, and I protect those who remain so. Any who answer this mad persons call, will be murdering me in cold blood. Consider that as you decide what is to be done.

~A. E.