You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: 10 seconds to faux-permakill in NCW.  (Read 3848 times)

Bodhidharma

Re: 10 seconds to faux-permakill in NCW.
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2013, 08:26:21 PM »
Hiding a corpse to take a person out of the game sounds like a concept that should require the consent from the person you're RPing with, I do not think any player is in position to force another player into abandoning their characters for an indefinite amount of time. I feel this kind of behavior is akin to forcing perma death on someone.

dutchy

• Dark Power
  • Potm's own forum troll
Re: 10 seconds to faux-permakill in NCW.
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2013, 08:35:03 PM »
Hiding a corpse to take a person out of the game sounds like a concept that should require the consent from the person you're RPing with, I do not think any player is in position to force another player into abandoning their characters for an indefinite amount of time. I feel this kind of behavior is akin to forcing perma death on someone.

thats why theres that system now instead of the staff having to hear and waste 90% of their time about perma's   the players first yell at eachother practicly lose their rage then a CC member is put into play then the staff reacts   and its settled and it leaves more time for a dm to...dm

in other words this is the replacement system for perma,  but people can be found so its not really perma.

Tagdar Stonebeard- the lone statue
Mihas Mandruleanu- He is the law
Gurdan- priest of the allfather, and current head of the silverhand trading company