Author Topic: Closuring my cleric to make him a cleric NPC in the Iron Warden - Sithicus?  (Read 343 times)

Sir Dally

• New to the Mists
Hi,

Long story short is it possible to let me closure my (Currently lv.18 I guess I could get him to 20 if that's some requirement?) cleric Xander Durican as cleric NPC in the Iron Warden to offer resurrections/healing/potions to those brave enough to travel sithicus?

TBH I've been here since 2018 and I'm getting abit tired. I would like to leave a little mark on the server before I take a long (Possibly permanent) break from NWN POTM its been a fun 4 years/(Nearing 7k hours) and I've truly enjoyed my time here.

I think it fits his goal here IC/Cleric of Tempus supporting the insane adventurers/players who dare brave some of the most insane dangers in the core. and it fits how I've spent most my time on the server.

Sincerely,

Brock Hansen AKA(Alex Foxgrove) - Xander Durican - Caldur Te'lin - Atohi Ragnol - & Countless others...
Xavier Détourné - (Main) Xander Durican - (Side)

Vissy

• Dark Lord
I'd say that your best bet is to make a request in the NPC event request thread. Nobody can guarantee that your idea will get picked up, but I think that's your best chance!
Active Character: Heir Andarateia, Lia Lanthaloran
Other Character(s): Gilraine Alean'ani
Shelved Character(s): Vinyafael Yavanna, Callistrae Dawnshadow, Vika van Voytz
Closured Character(s): Rakel Leviken, Celeste Seifert