You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Lecture-Other Cultures  (Read 1205 times)

ThePwush

• Sigilian Outlander
  • Dark Power
  • The mad Red Mink, eh, I mean, Monk ;)
Lecture-Other Cultures
« on: October 11, 2012, 06:28:47 PM »
A few delicate messages, written in a flourish script, are seen posted around Degannwy and the Outskirts of Vallaki.

To fellows of the region,

For those interested in other cultures or societies, I would enjoy providing a small lecture over different cities of far off lands if there is enough interest within the community to learn of such.  The proposed setting for this lecture is in both Degannwy and The Lady's Rest Inn, in several days time.

Subject:  The City of Doors, Sigil, and the surrounding Outlands.   

Being aware of the chaotic nature of these lands, the lectures shall be given at different hours during a day or two, so those who miss a session may attempt to catch the lecture later on. If you are interested, please do sign your name here and attend!  Or, just show up!

And do keep an open mind!

Yours truly,
Rhetra de'Bastien

//OCC: The start time will be Thursday, October 25th at 8 pm Central time (-6 GMT), and throughout the day of Friday, October 26th, from morning to evening, on and off.   Setting will in Degannwy and the Lady's Rest Inn. 
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 01:13:25 AM by ThePwush »
The "Anti-Monk". Crazy is your friend.

Rhetra'Bushion aka Rhetra, Sunshine, Petal, Spazz, "Damn, she's fast," and Her Giddiness.

-Semi-Retired-

Troukk

• Dark Power
Re: Lecture-Other Cultures
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 10:59:56 PM »
[An old figure in brown robes is seen taking one of these messages and storing it in his leather pouch]
Not all who wander are lost.

ThePwush

• Sigilian Outlander
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 02:27:15 PM »
Lecture will proceed as planned. Settings will be Degannwy, or the Outskirts, such as the Vistani camp or the Lady's Rest Inn.

//OCC: Starts around 8pm Central (-6 GMT), and will be held on and off during a day and a half, may be even till Saturday.  If you wish to participate, just walk up to Rhetra and ask about the lectures. She'll take care of the rest :)

Rhetra'Bushion aka Rhetra, Sunshine, Petal, Spazz, "Damn, she's fast," and Her Giddiness.

-Semi-Retired-

ThePwush

• Sigilian Outlander
  • Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 06:39:52 PM »
//OCC: Start off will be just an hour later.  At 9 PM Central (-6 GMT).  In roughly 3 and a half hours.

-Semi-Retired-

ThePwush

• Sigilian Outlander
  • Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 10:05:40 PM »
//OCC:  Has begun  :D

-Semi-Retired-

ThePwush

• Sigilian Outlander
  • Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 02:57:33 PM »
//OCC: Due to two projects I had handed to me late last night, I will be on/off at strange hours. As such, the lecture will be -extended- for a week, starting today.  If I am online and you wish for the lecture, just ask and I will happily comply.  :)  I'll try to be online just for that purpose until Nov 2nd. 

-Semi-Retired-