« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 10:14:01 AM by Emskeeboots »

Boots

• Princess Postledash
  • Dark Power
  • The Bard Queen
Re: X
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 12:46:59 AM »
Entry 1 - Day Three

It has been a few days since the wrong turn was taken and home turned to.. Barovia. Sister and I are finding it difficult to adapt. Our Maiden's teachings have spread like wildfire in this miserable land, her touch is everywhere I look, there is suffering in all forms everywhere I cast a gaze. But it is not enough, these people must learn what it means to truly feel pain, to embrace it as we do. We have work to do, Suspiria and I.. such work to be done.

We are twins, Suspiria and I. Attached at the hip no less, she is my other half. The unity between us allows better planning to grow, as she is the brutal twin, and I am the smarter, naturally. We are initiates of her clergy, mere babes in her eyes, luckily enough we have found Pain in this land to guide us. The numbers of our church grow rapidly, much more than either of us had hoped for in this miserable land, perhaps there is hope after-all.

Delightful events have unfolded in the forms of many things, Pain gifting me with the honor of scourging our newest, showing her the rights from wrongs. She will learn a great deal from us I am sure. Her tolerance for pain grows as does her wanting, which pleases me greatly. Not all of this hole is a waste, there is one place I have found that I might want to stay for a while. "The Drain." A bunch of low-life, thieves, criminals and vagabonds- and just plain "Womb-freaks" as the locals call them gather here and go about their daily business. A place of little judgement, an "Every man for himself" situation. How I found myself here I know not, but I am.. enjoying it. Perhaps the drain will have my loyalty.

Loviatar Praised.    

[Additional neatly penned, fast notes are stuck in at the end of the entry, entitled: "Known"]

"Messy" - The elf-like creature whom does not speak the best common. Expressed a fear towards the whip, this I must touch on in future.
Arizima - The Mulani woman with an interest in running a slave ring, good potential for business ventures, has a head on her shoulders.
"Eve" - Tiefling, that much is obvious by the tale. Something off about her personality, possesses beauty. Potential for mind-play.
"Jen" - Brief meeting with this Dementlieuse woman, also possesses beauty and the ability to communicate, a worthy trait.
Sevik - Another Tiefling, possesses intelligence worn with pride, slightly arrogant. Has some talent with the Arcane Arts. Horns!
Meleth - Pain, the priestess and my guidance for now in this land. Wields the whip with an able hand. Much to learn from.
Sable - Expressed interest in the Maiden, obedient. Able sword hand.
Alec - Also expressed interest, something off about personality. High threshold to pain, desires. Keeping my eye on this one.
Elo'dreth - Elven male, chain-smoker, able sword-hand.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 10:05:48 AM by Emskeeboots »

Boots

• Princess Postledash
  • Dark Power
  • The Bard Queen
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 10:04:34 AM »
Entry 2 - Day Four.

"A fire-breathing female monster with a parts of a lioness, a goat, and a serpent."

Chimera, named after the beast itself by my less than charismatic parents. It is said that when my mother birthed my sister and I we were adjoined at the head, like some freakishly disfigured creature. The children were too much of an embarrassment to the family, and thus they were cast out. Left to starve and die in the cold streets. Somehow the name stuck even when the twins were taken in by Semira a woman of the Church. It seemed to suit me, and luckily enough not many were intelligent enough to know what it meant.   

[Most of the text here has been violently scribbled out, ink smudged over the pages. The writing picks up again further down.]

I still see the scar today if I move my hair, a jagged looking thing. Hideous, I am humiliated of it. Once a creamy, flaxen blonde my sister and I were. Too thin, the scar was obvious. We began dying our hair all sorts of colours in our teenage years, and it carried on I suppose. Scars, I wear with pride. They are symbols of her praise, the suffering we endure to bear these trophy's of success. But not that scar.

Loviatar praised.

Boots

• Princess Postledash
  • Dark Power
  • The Bard Queen
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 03:37:57 AM »

"Enter the lion's den."
Entry 3 - Day Five

How sweet the sounds of whip against flesh truly are, that wet squelch of skin melting away into bone as the endurance slowly fades away into nothing. As the days slowly pass our strength gradually grows, as does the skill with her tool. Tonight I truly discovered the amount of pleasure to be had in this accursed land, from victims to toys to playthings, nothing is in short supply anymore. I even acquired myself a new trophy.

Loviatar praised.  

Known -

Viktor Kovonovich - A half gypsy freakish looking man, with crimson eyes and pale skin. Connections and talents within the drain, potential "friend"
Cassius Malady - An older man, heavily scarred. Has felt her touch more than most, desires the pleasure in pain. Looking into this.
"Crimson" - Keeping himself mostly hooded I was unable to see much detail, possesses intelligence (Which most in this land do not.) Shows an interest in Suspiria and I, for what reason I have yet to find out. Keeping my eye on this one.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 11:58:01 PM by Emskeeboots »

Boots

• Princess Postledash
  • Dark Power
  • The Bard Queen
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 01:25:38 AM »
Entry 4 - Day Seven
"Connections."

She was always jealous, I knew it.. I see it in those eyes so akin to mine it is uncanny, yet I was always better. I was the favourite, me. Perhaps we were meant to walk different paths, Suspiria and I. My identical twin, my other half- Today I discovered our motives were different. My loyalties to Pain and the others remain, I always knew she disagreed. Apologies, dear sister. It's nothing.. personal. I relish the feeling of your blood on my hands, lacing my fingers together and feeling the wet slick of our joined life-force drip from my digits, a symbol of our sisterhood, where we stand. Once, perhaps we saw the world through the same eyes, but now? Now.. I have found my way. Pain has punished me rightfully for my mistake earlier, my minion's clumsy footing. I am unable to feel, physically numb as I consume the powder each day. She gained even more respect, as merely whipping a Loviatan follower with.. a threshold such as mine? I enjoy it. Creativity is key, I saw that Sable could indeed be creative when she asked me to mangle the beautiful face of my sister. I carved holes in both of her cheeks, sealing her mouth shut with a white-hot blade, carving the word "Whore" into her forehead. The basic, demeaning punishment one would bestow upon a slave.

Loviatar Praised.

Known -

Warji - A dark skinned, heavily tattooed male warrior type. Almost relishes the idea of suffering as much as another of my church, I find myself .. attracted, possibly. Many stories to be shared.
"Angelique" - Dark haired beauty, expresses interest in the slave auction, informing Arizima of her offer.
Swertha - The First-Born leader of the brutish tribe we ally with, great physical strength and a fine leader.

Boots

• Princess Postledash
  • Dark Power
  • The Bard Queen
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 07:43:51 PM »
"Roses are black
Violets are violence
I'll tie you up to the rack
And gag you with my silence."

Boots

• Princess Postledash
  • Dark Power
  • The Bard Queen
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 09:37:18 PM »
I have lost track of days at this point it would seem. A few weeks in the forest with my dearest sister, some might call it meditation. Fear not, dear reader for I have returned- to some interesting news it would seem. The dark skinned one tells me Pain is missing again. Perhaps Suspiria was correct in thinking she did not deserve the title. Though I can imagine it rather dangerous in such a place as the drain. Lovely folk, really. Just a little rough around the edges. Much has changed in our absence. I believe it is time to begin my learning, and perhaps even teaching in the near future. Her message must be distributed fairly, of course. Soon Suspiria's face will be restored, as we no longer answer to the higher power. It will be lovely to have my beautiful sister become once more my physical twin. The dark one has asked for my hand. Why, I will never know. I must think of the positives here, is he useful?

Loviatar praised.

Known -
Cayus Ferin - "Priest" Of Tempus, whom acts as the Ilmateri do. Each breath he takes is a sin. Calls me the "Whore of Loviatar" I will not stand for this. He will be shown the way.

Boots

• Princess Postledash
  • Dark Power
  • The Bard Queen
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012, 12:13:29 AM »
I refuse to befriend him. Ilmater's idiot, I've met more enjoyable -TRUE- Ilmateri than this fool! Suspiria will carve him as the swine he is, it is but a matter of time. We are leaving the drain, even bigger fools dwell below than up on the surface, truly I feel almost as alone as I did before my entrance unto this hell hole. Pain is gone, and we are without more of her following. It is time to begin spreading her good word. Every child, every woman and man will feel how it is to be blessed by the maiden. [The page is crumpled, the writing hastily penned, drops of dry sanguine stain it from top to bottom.]

Loviatar Praised. ~ C.Xhotinal.

Boots

• Princess Postledash
  • Dark Power
  • The Bard Queen
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 12:43:15 AM »
This camp of gypsy folk make my skin crawl more than usual. Suspiria is not by my side, only the maiden knows where she has gone. The dark man informed me of some most amusing news. Some wench, he intended to marry and then broke it off. Heartbreak is indeed a special kind of suffering, one must nurse and let fester else it not have the desired affect upon another. I won't hurt him just yet. But it will be slow, and glorious. Just as he deserves for thinking even for a moment I would be his. HA! the idiocy.

Sofia performed beautifully, and I do believe this little plan I've concocted will keep me entertained until my sisters return.

Loviatar Praised.

Boots

• Princess Postledash
  • Dark Power
  • The Bard Queen
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 01:12:55 AM »
[A haunting laugh filled the empty bed chamber, quickly melting into a more maddened laugh, before a sudden silence.]

"She's not ready."

"She will be."

"Suspiria, will you do the honors?"

"I'd -love- to, my sister."

[Screams echoed well into the night, and the next day, followed by more laughter and even a bit of singing from the two girls.]

I'm back.. and without my sister, this time. Barovia has changed, yet so much sadness, so much hurt, loss and pain fills my ears and eyes with each step. I've met another, by the name of Zidonne. A little young and.. from my point of view, inexperienced. But he will do. He will do just fine. I've missed the drain, but I see not one familiar face. Perhaps this is a blessing from the maiden herself, I get to start anew!

Loviatar Praised - C.Xhotinal.