Author Topic: I am Zev  (Read 1069 times)

Winter83

• Dark Lord
  • 100% Ranger
    • The hunter's query
I am Zev
« on: June 20, 2012, 06:38:50 PM »

[In this small tattered notebook every entry seems to be written by someone else. Since Zev cannot write he asked one of the members of the Troupe to scribble down his words. The first entry was written by Lady Kaytee Monet the Troupe's mystic, when they first made camp near the Vistani]

Chapter 1.

I am Zev. And this is my great adventure.

I came here with friends, chasing a thief through the mist. Zev has many good friends. Like Slim Andrei who hugs Wenches and throws knifes, Fat Sal the Butt-pirate who is a good cook, the Lady who can do stuff with cards mysterious Monet and see all kind of things in them, and Yance who spits flames with his mouth, and pretty Julianna who makes snake dance, and Zev know her for long, and there is Clotilde who is ugly but very nice and has a large beard, and now we have Marco Fancy-hats who is good with a sword and duels people.

We lost all the bosses in the Mist, they looked like two eggs, all alike.

Zev lost all the gang's stuff, the tents, the wagons, Julianna's snakes, the baskets, the crates, the carpets, the candles, the tools, the money, the food. Zev is a terrible guard.

But Zev good making friend. He knows a black faced blood drinking man who uses shield and spear. And mister Doctor who healed Zev's shoulder. And there is also the Nasty Lady who is very scary and frightens Zev always. But not when Fat Sal is around with his maul. There are also many half-men around who drink a lot. Some have beards and some not. But Zev thinks they are all so funny. Also there is mister Vulpes who is a mighty strong guard and kicks the butt of the bear-wrestling Toidi anytime.

We ran from wulfies and from bugs, and stinking man, and from pretty much everything. We saw people biting each other's neck, and mister Doctor puked on one pale faced pretty neck -biting girl. That made Zev laugh much.

Zev made a big decision. That he will become a knight and will save damsels from many bad things. And Zev will become a big hero. And a big champion. One day.

But until then Zev chaseing minks and stomping bugs and crushing gremlins. Because Zev now is the Mighty Mink Chaser and Gremlin Crusher. He earned this title rightfully.

For now we make coins and replace stuff. Zev can sell things he finds, and the others are pretty good in stuff as well. People will love us and don't chase us away. Like we got chased away last time. But here people are good so far.

[There is one older poster folded among the pages of the small journal]

« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 06:40:42 PM by Winter83 »

The Perfect Circle: The Hollow : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avgiqNapUx0

Vissitude

• Dark Lord
  • "Ni ceart go cur le cheile"
Re: I am Zev
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 01:17:57 PM »
[Added into the journal, the writing is much more elegant than the original author]

//ooc: Ignore the emote in there. I missed that. Will fix it later :)

"Maireann croi eadrom i bhfad"

Winter83

• Dark Lord
  • 100% Ranger
    • The hunter's query
Re: I am Zev
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 06:48:23 AM »
[Another different handwriting, hard to tell to whom it belonged to from Zev's various friends. The writer kept Zev's peculiar style of speech not adding or removing anything as Zev were dictating the story]

This was a long day. Zev is so tired. But asked this nice man to write down his new deeds.

First Zev followed mister Creede and nice lady Natalya who can sing pretty tunes to Zev, following something that is taking out hearts of peaple. Zev saw many scary things, and will forever remember that. We dug up grave, and ran from wulf-peaple, and big rock peapul and from corpse eating peapul, we ran and ran and ran and screamed and ran some more. Then we ended up in big fortress they call Zoklos.

There were many bad things. Armors flying and ghost peapul and stinky animals and so many traps. Zev was bleeding so much like never before, then we ran and ran and ran and screamed and ran again. So much running in one day.

Then child vampire drank Zev's blood, and other vampire was not helping much for friends to escape from the Zeklos castle. So many ghosts were there. Then Zev dragged mister Creede and Nadya in sack, was swimming a lot, biten by bad fish with sharp teeth and pulled down in vortex, then fought child vampire on top of hill, and then Sun god helped Zev to make them vampires go away.

Later that day Zev fought in Red-and Black peaple's wrestling competition, and gently knocked out many brawlers. Then a large angry guard man beat Zev to plump. Only later Zev regained consciousness, and saw the light of Sun god beckoning Zev to wake up.

Now Zev goes to sleep for day, he is sooo tired.

The Perfect Circle: The Hollow : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avgiqNapUx0