You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: About the Hunt  (Read 1448 times)

Mayvind

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • I won't Bite
About the Hunt
« on: June 16, 2012, 01:53:40 PM »
It was bough to my attention that few days ago in the misty domain. Someone felt that i cheated capture and really want to hunt me Character Lin down. But accused me of Login off to avoid capture, I would like to clear this accusation.

The reason was i have to log after my character ran off and escaped the misty domain. Because it was 1:30 AM already and has to work a 5 AM, already express it to DM that i was sleepy, but he insisted i wait without giving me any hint that this can be lengthy RP.

If anyother felt they are wronged then it too bad because that how things was not even gonna apologize for it because I really have to log and go to sleep later work.  8)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 01:57:29 PM by Mayvind »

APorg

• Dark Power
  • Fanatic Xenophile
Re: About the Hunt
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 02:07:20 PM »
I didn't feel cheated myself, I understand that RL comes first. Though it is a bit frustrating when a scene takes 1+ hours of set-up and co-ordinating and then doesn't even last fifteen minutes afterwards >.<
“Moral wounds have this peculiarity - they may be hidden, but they never close; always painful, always ready to bleed when touched, they remain fresh and open in the heart.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Metal_ash

• Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 02:10:46 PM »
And i thought you and i talked about this through tells allready, where you explained it all.
I explained to what i reacted on and that was no accusations.

But it seems you feel it be something to bring to public forums.

And this is as much i will comment on this, you know me well Maywind so you as everyone else is free to contact me in tells.

Mayvind

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • I won't Bite
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 02:16:16 PM »
I didn't feel cheated myself, I understand that RL comes first. Though it is a bit frustrating when a scene takes 1+ hours of set-up and co-ordinating and then doesn't even last fifteen minutes afterwards >.<

And i sorry for that i Blame Mac, because i told him i has to go, i have no idea that he was planing his evil scheme.

Also Metal_ash this is not about just you, though you said you did not accused me but you did suggested that i did similar with Morag, felt that was accused but not really care. there are 3 others including the DM. And they might feel wronged and i never though i had done something wrong till it was bough up to me about it so this is official statement why i log off that i did. Iam now available whole night tonight and all day tomorrow so feel free to continue this prefereably with DM on.

P.S. Ana thanks for understanding.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 02:21:22 PM by Mayvind »

Badelaire

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 07:51:23 PM »
I think this would be best resolved among yourselves in private messages, any DM is more than willing to mediate if it needs it but I'm sure you're all more than fair with respect to what will be a monk showdown of Fist of the North star proportions.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 10:05:18 AM by Badelaire »

DM Macabre

• Dungeon Master
  • Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 03:23:47 AM »
RL always comes first. No hard feelings. <3