You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Info on Van Richten Society?  (Read 6446 times)

Badelaire

Re: Info on Van Richten Society?
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2012, 03:27:07 PM »
..can you take a pic and send it to me the next time you cry?   cause i want it on my hallf of lame  :lol:   

still wuv ya cause you aint fully german or danish.

I got a better idea. You give me your address, I take the Chunnel over to France, drive to Holland, break my foot off in your ass and then eat hachee in front of you while you cry. Deal?

Here's some just to get you started.

I hope you're hunger pangs ruin your day. ROOOIIIIN! Mwahahahaha.

Mayvind

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • I won't Bite
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2012, 03:59:14 PM »
Is That human Food ?   :8E:

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2012, 04:12:22 PM »
Nope, its british food

APorg

• Dark Power
  • Fanatic Xenophile
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2012, 04:14:39 PM »
Nope, its british food

You can see where Terry Pratchett got the inspiration for dwarf bread.
“Moral wounds have this peculiarity - they may be hidden, but they never close; always painful, always ready to bleed when touched, they remain fresh and open in the heart.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Badelaire

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2012, 04:17:10 PM »
Nope, its british food

Dutch, actually. Hence why I quoted it to Dutchy...google is your friend people. Shame on Aprogressivist too. Shame I tells ya. I used to live on the German/Dutch border so often hopped a bus into Roermond and ate crazy Dutch food when I wasn't pigging out in some schnelli imbisse. Though foul looking often, hachee tastes fair. Van Richten might have wrote about it somewhere, go check his notes VRS.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 04:22:14 PM by Badelaire »

Badelaire

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2012, 04:55:04 PM »
Aha, went through my supplements and found a referance for you. Quoted from Van Richten's guide to Bowel Complaints:

Urgh, good Heavens. It is with dire trepidation I stray from the privvy this dark and plutonian night for I have imbibed copius amounts of Lamordian stout and some meaty-fare referred to as "hanchee". Verily, I think back on those encounters of mine with the forces of evil and all the preparation in the Core could not stand me ready against this most disagreeable, most malodious of bowel conditions. I shall call upon my servant for more soft, Zherisian bum-wad for I believe I may soil my britches if I do not....[the quill draws across the page as if the writer was perhaps dragged or departed in haste]

dutchy

• Dark Power
  • Potm's own forum troll
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2012, 06:38:51 PM »
the foot in my ass comment i can handle hell that was even fair  but why are you tormenting me with hachee?     thats just cruel 

maybe i should mention i just came from downtown and had a frikandel?
Tagdar Stonebeard- the lone statue
Mihas Mandruleanu- He is the law
Gurdan- priest of the allfather, and current head of the silverhand trading company

Badelaire

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2012, 06:47:15 PM »
the foot in my ass comment i can handle hell that was even fair  but why are you tormenting me with hachee?     thats just cruel  

maybe i should mention i just came from downtown and had a frikandel?

....frikandel?

Van Richten is very mad.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 06:48:50 PM by Badelaire »