La Troupe du Theatre de la Cathedrale > Theatre de la Cathedrale - Announcements

Persons Banned from the Theatre

(1/3) > >>

Dread:
"Nemien Callishan, elsewise known as Nemien Rolskar is banned from the Théatre de la Cathédrale, for spreading slander about me at my wedding, questioning my belief in Ezra (again, during my wedding), and for being rude to the Theatre's staff (this was not during my wedding). She should be glad I do not plan to sue. I desire a full apology to my staff and myself before this ban is lifted.

~ Baptiste Moliére-Jalabert"

BarleyBeer:
"Shemeit is hereby banned from the Théatre de la Cathédrale for the following reasons:

-Being rude to the Theatre's staff
-Cussing at the Theatre's staff
-Spitting on a member of the Theatre's staff

The ban shall only be lifted when a full apology is issued.

~ Creative Director Blythe Harvey"

Little Lotte:
Lucille d'Larosa is banned from the Théatre de la Cathédrale for the following reasons:

-Adding severe pain and suffering to an already sorely injured person (Constance Severin) and showing little care for her well being.

-Disrespecting the Creative Director on her decisions inside of the theatre.

~ Siobhan Crowley, Creative Director

RedwizardD:
[Notice Removed]

Tycat:

--- Quote ---Let it be known that Sudhri Norlion is hereby banned from the theatre premise, for poisoning guests at the All Hallows Eve Auction and Ball. Furthermore, anyone with information about her whereabouts is urged to inform the Gendarmerie, so that justice for Madam LaRouche can finally be done.

Cordialement,

Zidonne LeFebvre
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version